čtvrtek 5. června 2014

season 14 episode 13 early show

Stacy Kimball
Early Show Interview 

Official video on CBS News's Youtube channel:





Transcript:

Transcribed by MayanSun


Harry Smith: Last night on Survivor: Fiji, Stacy knew she was in trouble so she and Dreamz launched an attack on Yau-Man but it backfired when Yau-Man played his immunity idol. That meant the only votes that counted were the ones that were against Stacy. And Stacy Kimball is with us here this morning. Good morning.

Stacy: Hi, Harry.

Harry: You made it a long, long way, Stacy. So close to the final four, final three. Take me back to last night. Boo has immunity, right? You're looking around your group, right? Do you know how many immunity idols are out there? 

Stacy: I know for certain that Yau-Man had one but I wasn't sure about Earl. I know that there were clues kind of out there but there was no confirmation. 

Harry: So what was the strategy? Who would have been the first person to get out besides yourself?

Stacy: I think that second to me would have been Boo. Obviously he won immunity so that plan went down the tubes. 

Harry: Did you have a feeling going into Tribal Council that your number was up or did you have an inkling that maybe somebody would vote for someone else?

Stacy: I think that because Dreamz approached me to strategize and get Yau-Man out, it was a 50-50 tossup. So, I had a pretty good feeling it would be. I know Yau-Man's a very intelligent guy and he was going to play the idol. 

Harry: What was it like to play with him? In all of the seasons that I've watched Survivor, he may be one of the most unique characters of them all from the standpoint that he's taken the game away from the show almost. 

Stacy: He's great. Yau-Man is a thinker, he's a strategizer. He was the one that pretty much told me midway through when we merged that Alex was going to vote me off. That caused me to shift alliances. He's a good player. Underneath my yellow shirt I have an "I Love Yau-Man" shirt on. 

Harry: I think maybe we all do. We want to take a look at a secret scene. 

-------------

Stacy (at camp with Cassandra, cooking): I put extras in there so that you and I can split another one and Dreamz will get an extra and Earl will get an extra. But I don't want to let Boo know they are ready until after we can hide those, okay? 

Cassandra: Okay.

Cassandra (confessional): Stacy peeled extra bananas so she decided that we not give Boo an edge. So let's not give him an extra banana so that he'll win. So, I went along with it.

Stacy: Dreamz, come here. Do you want to eat this? This is an extra one, you have to eat it here, though. 

Dreamz: Okay.

Stacy: We really don't want Boo to win. We don't want him to have any advantage over anybody else. Whatever I can do to make sure that happens, I will. So today it was with the plantains. 

-----------------

Harry: Taking food out of people's mouths. And you laugh now.

Stacy: (laughing): I know! It looks so cruel but I think at the time what I was trying to do was let Cassandra into some of my scheming and make her feel like, okay we've got this bond going on. But also let the other guys know, hey I'm looking out for you but at the same token kind of weakening the strongest player at the time, which was Boo. We were trying to do basically anything at that time to handicap him, short of pulling a Tonya Harding. 

Harry: No striking, no physical contact.

Stacy: No, no.

Harry: It's so interesting because Yau-Man wins this challenge last night then turns around and gives the truck to Dreamz. When that was going on what were you thinking? 'This guy is nuts.' or 'This guy's really a playa.' 

Stacy: I think this guy's a player, that's what I was thinking. There was a 50-50 shot at Dreamz coming through on his word because before he was flip flopping and his word really meant nothing. I think that 50% of that was Yau-Man just being a humanitarian. He was giving Dreamz something that...

Harry: But he's also scheming. Very quickly, open the bag, you have something for me?

Stacy: I brought a present for you. It's a French press and I'm not that cruel, I left the directions for how to use it inside.

Harry: It's a coffee press. Lord knows we need coffee 
around. Stacy, thank so much, that's so nice of you. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat