čtvrtek 15. května 2014

early show 13 episode 10

Video:




Transcript by James Barber for SurvivorFever.net - 11.17.06

HARRY: Last night on "Survivor", the old Raro alliance crumbled and threw out two of its own. First the tribe gave Rebecca a performance review and decided to fire her. (clips of Rebecca leaving) Then after Rebecca went home, Raro had to vote another person off, and Jenny's alliance decided they'd rather have Candice around. (clips of Jenny leaving) And Rebecca Borman and Jenny Guzon-Bae are with us this morning. Good morning.


JENNY/REBECCA: Good morning, Harry.

HARRY: There was this whole thing with a little bottle last night. You didn't want to open that bottle, that's for sure. (turns to Rebecca) First off, let's talk about you getting kicked off last night. Did you feel like you had a shot going into Tribal Council, or...?

REBECCA: Yeah, I didn't actually see it coming until that day. I knew that after the previous swim challenge where I pretty much collapsed that they were going to be looking at me really hardly going into the next challenge and I had to step up my game at that point. At the final immunity challenge, I didn't collapse and I completed my swim, so I thought I was pretty much safe, but you never know in this game.

HARRY: And what was your reaction last night hearing what Jenny had to say [about Rebecca being weak in challenges]? What were your thoughts and feelings?

REBECCA: It hurt! (laughs; Jenny touches her hand) It hurt a lot because we were tight. Even though I'm not going to deny I was weak by that point, I'm not going to deny that, it still hurts to hear the ones you were close to say that about you. I do take responsibility for losing at least one of the challenges, it did fall on my back, but I will not take responsibility for all of the challenges that were lost going forward. It was definitely a collective effort, and I wasn't the only one who was lacking.

HARRY: Right. (to Jenny) So you cleared the hurdle of the Tribal Council, and of course it's all about this bottle, what's in the bottle. Had anyone guessed what's in the bottle?

JENNY: Oh, sure. We guessed everything. Whether it was a potential merge, or you had Parvati saying maybe you're gonna feed us and lay out a buffet. Of course also thinking we may vote out another person. So we did cross every scenario.

HARRY: So you see your pal get voted off. Did you feel like you'd cleared the hurdle? Did you feel like, "Wow, I'm good for another day or two"?

JENNY: Oh definitely. I really felt that now we can move on and play the game, but like she [Rebecca] said, you never know in the game. Then they came out with the bottle. I wasn't nervous at first, I wasn't concerned.

HARRY: Then it was like you got hit over the head with it. Who did you think was going to be voted off?

JENNY: I thought it was going to be Jonathan, to be honest. Not really...

HARRY: Cause he's new, he's new on Raro. He's kind of out there, he's got a lot of personality, he's catching seven thousand fish every two seconds.

JENNY: 22 fish in 2 days, so that's not bad. I thought it was going to be Jonathan because I thought my alliance would kind of favor me.

HARRY: You know, it's so interesting that we talked about in the beginning of the season that race was this big factor. In the end - and you made it how many days (they say 25) - that it was playing a factor? What do you think?

REBECCA: Yeah, I think it does play a factor. Early on in the game, you can see with Yul and Becky, I think because they are both Korean, they share that initial bond, they continue to stick it out through the game, you can see that going forward. Then with Jonathan and Candice wanting to mutiny over, now their original tribe is all together as one. I think race played a role in that as well.

HARRY(to Jenny): Do you feel like that?

JENNY: Oddly enough, I didn't notice it until last night's Tribal Council. "Wow, all four white people voted me out! Nate was the only one who had my back." At the time, no.

HARRY: You have to end up asking yourself, had they been divided differently, if they'd been a mixed-race group and together in the first place, would they have voted you out?

JENNY: You don't know. It's the dynamics of the game, the socialization. You don't know.

HARRY: What we always do, we're going to show a little Secret Scene this morning. Let's take a look at that.

[JENNY (solo): Today is a break from our stankiness.

(shot of dirty pile of clothes on the ground)

PARVATI (solo): Laundry day! None of us have cleaned our clothes, and it's been 23 days, and I'm forcing the guys to wash their clothes.

(Adam throws his clothes onto the pile; random shot of Nathan's boxer brief covered backside)

PARVATI (solo): I think the guys secretly wanted to parade around in their underwear anyway, so I'm sure they're thrilled about laundry day.
]

HARRY: I have to confess I hadn't thought about that too much. So it gets pretty rank out there?

JENNY: Absolutely. You're sleeping bumper-to-bumper with people in the shelter, and you can smell everything.

REBECCA: And you're wearing the same clothes from day one.

HARRY: Rebecca, you're a makeup artist, an Emmy-winning makeup artist from "The View".

REBECCA: I am! I'll be co-hosting on Monday with my girls. How sweet is that?

HARRY: Whoa! How 'bout that?

REBECCA: So tune in for more "Survivor" dish.

HARRY: Thanks, ladies.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat