úterý 13. května 2014

early show 13 episode 3

Video:



Transcript by James Barber for SurvivorFever.net - 9.29.06

RENE: The era of racial segregation is over on Survivor: Cook Islands. On Thursday's episodes they mixed up the players as the four tribes were reduced to two. But Cecilia could not overcome the deal-making and backstabbing of her new tribemates.

(clips)

RENE: Cecilia Mansilla, good morning.

CECE: Good morning.

RENE: Cecilia, I'm surprised to see you here this morning. I thought I'd be talking to Becky.

CECE: I know, that's what the plan was. We started the day, it was 5 and 3, and we had a strategy and we had a story, and people flipped. That's what happens. You have to stay to with the program. People stay with the program.

RENE (laughs): Yeah, you gotta stay with the script, of course there isn't one. Cao Boi and Jessica, I thought you had them in your back pocket.

CECE: I thought we had. Ozzy and I, we sort of had an alliance of four with the other tribe, Cao Boi was going for Becky, Becky's a princess, let's get Becky out, I spent a lot of time with Flica letting her know I liked her as a person. I think they got cornered. I think Jonathan did a really, really good job of cornering Flica into a corner.

RENE: Yeah, he was working hard, he was working overtime.

CECE: Yeah, he wanted it more than me I guess, so hey.

RENE: Yeah, exactly. How did you feel about the tribes being broken up over ethnic and racial lines?

CECE: It was such a nonissue for me.

RENE: Really?

CECE: At first I didn't even notice. Like I saw five people around the area and I was like there's five of everything, great, it's just like Oakland, it's just like home. No racial majority, really. It seemed natural. Unless you're adopted or you grew up with a different family, you most likely grew up with people who look like you. I started this game with people who looked like me and shared similar values; it made sense.

RENE: I thought it was interesting, because when the tribes did merge, everybody was like, "Oh, look, it's like America." It was almost a relief, it seemed like, when the tribes merged and there was no breakdown along racial lines.

CECE: Yeah, some people felt uncomfortable when it was segregated, but I really didn't. I loved, loved, loved my original tribe, and I didn't get enough time to get to know the extended tribe.

RENE: Well, there were some people you got to know fairly well, and that's part of our Survivor secret scene. Let's take a look.

[ (shots of JP and CECILIA with his arm around her, talking, etc.)

CECE (solo): Whatever's going on with JP and I is totally innocent. And I'm cute, so why not?

(JP kisses Cecilia's hand after she says it got cut up)

JP (solo): Yeah, I think Cecilia and I are flirting a little bit. We're getting a little snuggly at night. All because it's body heat. She's got a little Latina flair to her. Can't deny people some happiness.

(shot of Cecilia and JP cuddling in nightvision)]

RENE: OK, let's backtrack a little bit. Anything that's going on between Cecilia and I is innocent. Or used JP and I is innocent.

CECE: So innocent. Did you see all that muscle goodness he has on him? It's all that good stuff on him. How can you not cuddle up to him on those cold, cold nights when the rats are running all over your head?

RENE: I did, I did see the muscle goodness now that you point it out. So what's next for you? What are you gonna do? You live in Oakland, and you're a technology risk assessor. Ao, what´s next for you?

CECE: I'm finding out what makes me happy. Being out on this show, I realized it's not about the money, and the cars, and all the material stuff, or anything, it's really about the life you have and that provides you with amazing experiences, and the people that you have that take care of you and you take care of. So I'm looking for that.

RENE: That's great. That and JP, and I think you'll be set. (They laugh.) Cecilia Mansilla, take care.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat