neděle 13. dubna 2014

early show episode 12

Judd Sergeant's Early Show Interview
Survivor: Guatemala
Episode 12 Boot
(SurvivorFever.net 12.02.05)

Video:


Rene Syler:  For the second time in as many weeks a member of Stephenie's once rock solid alliance was totally blindsided at Tribal Council.  Last night it was hotel doorman Judd Sergeant who was shown the door.

<Tribal Council video clip>

Rene:  Judd Sergeant, ewww, you were so bitter and so angry last night.

Judd:  Totally!

Rene:  How do you feel this morning?

Judd:  Oh.  

Rene:  Still angry?

Judd:  Still angry, of course.  I mean, I'm not angry, I mean you gotta get over it, I mean, but, I was totally blindsided. 

Rene:  Who's responsible for you being here?

Judd:  Umm, Stephenie.  I mean, I was in a great, strong alliance with her.  I thought she had my back and evidently she didn't. 

Rene:  Well, she likes you.  She said just in that clip, "hey, I liked him and everything but he's not going to stand between me and a million bucks."

Judd:  <shakes head> Well, that wasn't the case.  I really thought that my alliance with her was tight as can be and evidently it wasn't.

Rene:  I gotta ask you this because watching that clip, you said, "I never lied in the game", but you did Judd!  You did lie!  You told everybody that the immunity idol was where?  You said it's on the ground.  And where was it?

Judd:  It was in the tree.

Rene:  It was in the tree.  That's a lie, Judd.

Judd:  I can understand that but we're in competition. 

Rene:  But you said you didn't lie.

Judd: That's not really a lie, though.  When you're in competition...I didn't take it as a lie.  Everybody else looked on the ground, though.  Except for Gary. Gary's the only one that looked up in the tree.  So evidently it kinda worked. 

Rene: I watched that last week at Tribal Council and you said, "Okay, I lied.  I'm not a good liar."  And everybody still went with their initial plan which was to vote Gary out.  I thought for sure people would turn around and vote you out. 

Judd:  Good move by Gary but like I said, our alliance was strong.  Me, Steph, Cindy and Rafe were tight.  I mean, we were really strong. We played that card.

Rene: Did you know who Gary was.

Judd: I had no idea who Gary was.

Rene: And you're a football fan, right?

Judd: I'm a big football fan, a football player and I had no idea.

Rene: Didn't matter anyway, did it?

Judd: It got to a point where it was around camp that he is a quarterback and I just said to myself, 'well he's in my jungle right now, I don't care what he is.'

Rene:  Lydia, last night, boy she was working you and working Rafe.  She was all over that camp. You looked like you could barely stand her. 

Judd:  I...Lydia was working it.  Lydia was supposed to go.  She was the one that was supposed to get axed.  I was saying anything to make her feel comfortable because our alliance had her going. I was basically saying anything to make her happy.

Rene:  You won the Reward Challenge last night.  You had an opportunity to bring your wife, who you hadn't seen in 28 days, out to camp. 

Judd:  31 days.

Rene:  You had the opportunity to bring some other Survivors' family members and loved ones out with you.  You chose, Cindy and ahhh, who else...

Judd:  Stephenie.

Rene: Stephenie's boyfriend.  But your wife, she was al little bit spooked, wasn't she, from some of the sights and sounds at camp?  In fact, that's our Survivor Secret Scene.  Take a look at this:
---------------------------------------------------------
Secret Scene: 

Judd:  My wife, Stephenie's boyfriend and Cindy's sister, we were all just getting tucked in for the night.  I wish a few howler monkeys would go absolutely berserk right now that way they can get a taste of what we've been sleeping in for 31 days.  I'm waiting for that loud obnoxious noise to start freaking them out. 

<everyone is sleeping, monkeys start howling, Judd's wife wakes up>

Kristen: I hear a monkey.  I don't even know what I hear.  I can't believe Judd can sleep through this.  It's crazy. 
------------------------------------------------------------
Rene: One episode in particular, in seemed like you lost a bunch of weight. How much weight did you lose?

Judd:  I lost 45 pounds, total. 

Rene:  You look good.

Judd: I feel great.  I mean, I feel great.

Rene: Except that you would have liked to have your wallet a little fatter?

Judd: Absolutely.  I wish I was still in Guatemala right now, but...

Rene: Are you gonna speak to Stephenie at the reunion?

Judd:  Ummm, we'll see what happens.  We'll see what happens.  Like I said, I thought me and her were tight, I thought we were pretty good friends. I took her on every reward there was so...she blindsided me, backstabbed me.  So we'll have to see how that works out. 

Rene:  Can you honestly tell me that you wouldn't have done the same thing?

Judd: I wouldn't have done the same thing.  I wouldn't have done the same thing.  Me and her were pretty close.  We had a pretty close alliance. She had promised my wife that she was taking me to the final two.  And here I am.

Rene:  You valued that friendship and here you are. 

Judd:  And here I am.

Rene:  Judd, it's good to see you, though.

Judd: Well, thank you.  Thanks for having me.  

(Note: The text in orange color means that this part isn´t included in the video, but originally it was there.)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat