neděle 13. dubna 2014

early show episode 6

Brian Corridan and Margaret Bobonich: Early Show Interviews
Survivor: Guatemala Episode 6 Boots
Transcript by James Barber
(SurvivorFever.net 10.21.05)

SEGMENT 1

Video:


RENE: Last night, on Survivor: Guatemala, both Yaxha and Nakum had to go to Tribal Council. In round 1 there was an all-out verbal brawl if you will between Judd and Margaret, and then in round 2 Brian got knocked out by a surprise sucker punch.

(clips package)
Rene: Brian Corridan and Margaret Bobonich, good morning to both of you.

B/M (in unison): Good morning.

Rene: I know you guys didn't wanna be sitting here this soon, but what are you gonna do. OK, Brian, I'll get to you in a second. (looks to Margaret) I've gotta ask you about Tribal Council last night, and Judd he really - I thought he was going to get out of his seat and come over and actually physically assault you. He was very angry with you.

Margaret: He was really angry, and actually I had the same fear as well. Judd is very confrontational, that's the way he was a good period of time before Tribal Council even came about, so...

Rene: Why? Why did he have it in for you?
Margaret: Well, Judd from the very beginning, the hike through the jungle, didn't like the attention put on other tribemates. Bobby Jon, Jim, Blake, when they were down.

Rene:  The attention by you because you were the nurse who was nursing these guys back to health.

Margaret:  And according to Judd, he really wasn't sick at all, but he was. Judd would minimize his downfalls, or any of his weaknesses, and that's the way it was.

Rene:  Yeah, I think a lot of the other ones were afraid of him. Did you - when the vote came down, and we see, Margaret, Margaret, Margaret, I'm thinking, 'it's because they're afraid of him.' Do you agree?

Margaret:  He's very scary, and I think they were, I really do.

Rene:  Brian. Let's talk about your vote, oh my gosh. Here you are, you march up the stairs, you vote for Bobby Jon.

Brian:  I'm all confident (does a macho impression), 'this is the outwit part of outwit, outplay, outlast,' like I know what's going on. And honestly it wasn't at all a potshot at Bobby Jon, like a couple of people thought it was. I went into Tribal Council with a strategy. It was to have Nakum split their vote between me and Amy, actually, as they had between me and Blake last time, so that Gary, Amy and I would have a majority, just by 3 people, and then take out Bobby Jon - who is great. I honestly have no bad words for any of them. Bobby Jon, Brandon, Danni, Gary, Amy, they're just amazing people. Good, good people.  I like them all.

Rene:  So unlike their tribe [Nakum] everyone got along pretty well, you think?

Brian:  We did, we really enjoyed - even Blake is a great guy. And even with all the hell I put him through, I wasn't even the reason he got ousted, I should completely admit to that.

Rene:  I don't know, I saw you say some things. You had a game called 'Bait Blake'.

Brian:  Yeah, that was fun. Good times, good times. But Blake is a very intelligent person, very articulate, he just spoke a lot about himself. Honestly it was a Hail Mary throw for me to try to get Blake out. I think Gary and Danni were more involved in it than it showed, but hey, I was playing at least, and I tried my best.

Rene:  I want to talk about last night's challenge, with the big ball. And Amy, who's now sprained her ankle TWICE - I'm actually surprised that she wasn't voted out.

Brian:  You know what, I knew it wasn't going to be Amy, because her ankle, it snapped, and then she goes and knocks this 500-pound ball over.

Rene:  Oh, it really wasn't 500 pounds. Was it 500 pounds?

Brian:  It was 500 pounds. And then you've got 250 pound Judd on the other side, so it's 750 pounds we're pushing. It's not gonna happen, you're not moving. He's an anchor, as he would say. But Amy - she's a hero with that ankle. How do you vote someone off after she comes through like that?

Rene: Well, because maybe she'd be a liability down the road.

Brian: You can't call her a liability when she wins the challenge with a broken ankle.

Rene: Well, that's true. Margaret, do you regret anything you did? I mean, showing some kindness to Judd, who really just turned around and orchestrated your ouster?

Margaret: You know, it was really emotional at Tribal Council to be treated the way Judd treated me and to be so aggressive, but it's what I do. My heart is as a nurse and I would've treated Judd with kindness and compassion the same way. You know what, I've put it behind me, and there are so many other things out there, so many other health issues, you know what - he's not my neighbor, I don't have to live beside him.

Rene: Phew. Good thing! Brian, Margaret, good to see you guys,
and you guys are gonna stick around so you can check out our Secret Scene. We'll see you in the next half hour.

(Note: the orange text means that this part isn´t included in the video, but originally it was there.)

SEGMENT 2

Video:


(secret scene clip)

DANNI (solo): I think for Bobby Jon and Brandon, the decision's kind of been Brian. And I feel like I need to be loyal to Bobby Jon and Brandon. At this point I don't know who I'm gonna vote for. You know, I need to talk to Gary, and see how he feels about the situation as well.

Danni (to GARY): I just wanna make sure we're all in agreement.

Gary: Right.

Danni: I don't know. Amy's ankle's bad, but she came back on it. She's fine.

G: I'm fine.

D: And she's smart. And I like Brian, he's smart.

Gary: I love Brian, but...

Danni: The guys think she might be a little tougher, if we have to go girl on girl [in the challenges]...

Gary: I say we keep Amy, and we vote for Brian. I mean, this is tough, and this is ugly.
Gary (solo): 15 days we've been out here with Brian. This is gonna be tough, because he is such a good kid. The bottom line is, it's him or me, and I'm glad it's him and not me.

clip)

(Margaret and Brian laugh)

HARRY: It's just not right. We're sitting there screaming at the television, 'He's the only guy on the show with a sense of humor! Don't kick him off!' (to Brian and Margaret) Now here's my question for you - did you know who Gary really was?

(they nod)

Brian: Oh, absolutely. We knew from the beginning, and we didn't care.

Margaret: Danni told us from day 1. She recognized him immediately.

Harry: I saw that, right, right. I just didn't know if everybody else knew.

Brian: We did, we did, we did. Definitely.

Rene: Aw.

Harry: ...kicked off too soon. I wouldn't have kicked you off.

Margaret: thank you.

Rene: Judd is a bully!

Harry: I'm actually kind of pulling for him now, but that's a different story.

Hannah: Be careful!

(Note: the orange text means that this part isn´t included in the video, but originally it was there.)


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat