sobota 12. dubna 2014

early show episode 3

Brianna Varela's Early Show Interview
Survivor: Guatemala Episode 3 Boot 

Video:


Transcript by SurvivorFever.net 9.30.05
<episode 3 clip of Stephenie and Jamie complaining about Brianna>

Rene Syler:  Brianna Varela, good morning.
Brianna:  Good morning.
Rene:  Let me let you respond to those charges.  My gosh, first,  Stephenie she just let you have it, both girls, didn't she.  And Jamie? What do you say to that?
Brianna:  You know there's really not a lot I have to say to that except for the fact that, you know, they have their opinion and that's fine but it just shows their immaturity.
Rene:  I gotta ask you about the Mayan basketball game last night.  We had this picture of you, everybody's busting tail out there.  You're standing back behind someone and they're like, "Brianna, get loose, go, you gotta move!"  Okay, what's up with that?

Brianna:  I couldn't move.  Cindy, she looks small but she is a beast.  She is a strong girl.
Rene:  But you didn't even look like you were trying I guess and I guess that's perhaps what didn't sit well with everyone.
Brianna:  It was so hot out there. If you had to run around in 114 degree weather I think you'd be a little exhausted, too.
Rene:  I think what people were upset with, Stephenie says to you, "do you know what a pick is?"  On your bio, you say basketball is your favorite sport and you don't know what a pick is.
Brianna:  I watch basketball.  I've never played basketball.  I was a cheerleader.
Rene:  Do you know what a pick is now?
Brianna:  No, I still don't know what a pick is.
Rene:  Do you think that's why you're here now?  Because you played poorly or because they just had it out for you, they didn't like you?
Brianna:  I know because of my poor performance, that was my downfall.  I don't really think that it was fair to vote me off based on one challenge.  I have a lot more to offer than physicality. 
Rene:  Well, I mean look, Amy has a sprained ankle and she's still out there.  You, clearly, and Lydia, didn't get along.  What was that all about?  You said she never looked you in the eye.  Was she perhaps, shy?
Brianna:  We just didn't connect.  Us being from the same state it was kinda hard.  I thought that for sure we would get along great but she just never had...she...she...never looked me in the eye when she talked to me.  So I didn't get to know her.
Rene:  Did you try to talk to her?
Brianna: I tried to initiate a few conversations but she was never interested.
Rene:  A lot of times that's a two way street.
Brianna:  I feel I did my part but they both had it out for me.  Her and Jamie, so.
Rene:  Lydia and Jamie?
Brianna:  Lydia and Jamie.
Rene:  Well Stephenie looked like she, perhaps, was not necessarily on  your side either.
Brianna:  which was very surprising when I saw it air last night, cause Stephenie and I, I thought we had a pretty good relationship.

Rene:  You watched Survivor before, right?  Did you watch the one that Stephenie was on?  Stephenie is a competitor.
Brianna:  Yeah.  
Rene:  She wants you to pull your weight and she felt like you weren't doing that.
Brianna:  Yeah, that's, her and I, I thought we had a good relationship out there but apparently she wasn't too fond of my skills and I was gone.
Rene:  You said that you were good at reading people. But you totally misread Stephenie, who else, Jamie?
Brianna: No, I knew Jamie had it out for me the first day.  I knew Lydia didn't like me.  I was hurt that Stephenie said those things about me.  But you know what, she played the game.  She fooled me. Kudos to her.
Rene:  You know, that's what it's all about.  So, you're not a make-up artist anymore, you're...
Brianna:  I'm a bartender.
Rene:  And that's going well?
Brianna:  It's going well.
Rene:  What'd you learn on Survivor that will help you with that?
Brianna:  How to disregard stupid boys.  [laughter]
Rene:  Brianna Varela, thanks.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat