neděle 11. května 2014

season 13 episode 15 insider videos

Adam's Final Words 
He came into the game smiling and left the same way. As he departs, he leaves some good advice and words of encouragement behind.

"This is Adam Gentry, signing out. I played the game the best I could, just came up a little short. If I could leave one thing for everybody out there, it's to not take things for granted, and appreciate the things you have. And smile more often; it'll do ya good."

(cut)

"I learned a tremendous amount about myself, first of all just about surviving out on an island. I've never been camping before, so I learned how to survive. I learned about people, and a lot more about different personalities and how they mix. It was a great experience."

(cut)

"The thing I remember the most about this entire experience was when my father came out and I spent the day with him. It was incredible to have someone come out after 30 days, a loved one, someone to share this experience with."

(cut)

"I'm looking forward to eating good food tonight, having some beer, and seeing a jury member would be nice."

(cut)

"To Ozzy, Yul, Becky, and Sundra, you guys got us good. You knocked us all out. All I can say is congratulations. You beat us fair and square. Good luck to all of you."

Adam, the Day After
What was Adam's strategy? And how did the lack of food and his time on Exile Island change him? Find out now.

"My favorite part about the game was when my father came out, and he had an opportunity to experience it with me. That challenge was by far the best day for me out here."

(cut)

"I liked the day when my dad came out just because I wanted him to experience this, and him to see what I was going through, and just to share that with him. I love my dad, and he's my best friend, and I wanted him out here with me, and it just gave me a huge boost down the stretch."

(cut)

"Going through what I went here out here in CI makes me realize I can go through, I can go through, I can do a lot more than I thought I could before I came out here and I can do a lot more with a lot little, just the bare necessities. I can survive. I've never done anything like this before in my entire life - I never even went camping growing up, so I didn't think I'd stand a shot at surviving out here in the islands for so long. But I learned a lot about myself and how to survive."

(cut)

"The hardest part out here is the lack of food. I'm used to eating a lot of food on a daily basis, all the time, and you just don't have that out here. A fish or two a day is actually a good day out here, eating, plus all the coconuts that we ate. Just the lack of food makes you weak for the challenges, and mentally it's hard on you, just not eating, and not drinking enough water. I wasn't really prepared for that, and it was tough."

(cut)

"I think I surprised myself out here. I never experienced anything like this, and I didn't know how I'd handle it, and if I could make it through. I am surprised that I was able to do it, and last so long in the game. Of course I wanted to last longer, just like everybody else, but I was out there for 37 days, a few days short of anybody else. I'm very happy with the way I reacted to being out here stuck on an island."

(cut)

"I didn't have as much of a strategy as anybody else did. The strategy I did have, the only strategy I had, is pretty much communicate with everybody, keep the communication open, try to touch base with everybody on a regular basis, just to kind of constantly get a feel for what they're thinking and what they're strategizing. Just to keep those communication lines was very important, and not to shut myself off from anybody. I think I did a pretty good job of that, and everyone in my tribe, in each of my tribes I had a relationship with. Some of 'em weren't good relationships, but at least I had my lines of communication open with 'em."

(cut)

"Of course there are things I'd like to change and go back and redo, but everybody's going to have those thoughts except one person - the winner. Everyone's going to go back and say I wish I would have done this, I wish I would have done that, but you really can't do that. You just have to put together your best strategy and hope for the best and hopefully it will work out."

(cut)

"There were two different moments out here that were probably the two worst times of my life, and they were two of the times I was stuck on Exile Island. I was stuck in a storm each time. The rain was just pounding on me. After being out for so long without anybody else and being secluded and isolated, and pretty much talking to myself, and lack of food - there's not much of a food source out there. After going through all that for a while and lay down to get some rest and hopefully dream of other places, get your mind off the fact that you're stuck out there with little to no food, as soon as you lay down to do that, you go through a big storm. The wind's blowing extremely hard, and the rain's coming down hard from all different directions, and you're laying there in a fetal position, just laying there shivering for all hours throughout the night. That happened to me a couple of times, and I didn't know if I'd be able to go through with it. That's a tough situation, and I just kept thinking about the big picture, how it wasn't going to last forever, that I'd get through it. I did. Eventually the rain stopped, the sun came out, and I dried off. I was still isolated and hungry, but I wasn't going through that hell I was going through before."

(cut)

"What makes me real frustrated is if I'd got to the final three I think I would have won this. I'm almost 100% sure I would have won this if I'd gotten to the final three with any combination of Ozzy, Yul, Becky, or Sundra. I think I would have had the jury, hands down I'm sure I would have won this."

(cut)

"But there's always the what ifs. You can't let that haunt you. I did get picked out of twenty people, so I should be proud of that. I was the last person standing from the Raro tribe, and I think that does speak volumes."

(cut)

"The game of Survivor was a great experience and it was a lot of fun. I enjoyed most of it, of course it has a lot of ups and downs, but as a whole it was great. Obviously, I will remember it for the rest of my life, and think it's probably one of the best experiences of my life, if not the best experience of my life. Everything I went through, and all in all I had a lot of fun out here."

First Tribal Council 
The Aitu Four stuck together through it all. Now, watch their farewells to Adam as they vote him out of the game. 

OZZY (Adam): You're a cool guy, man. Sorry it's gotta go down this way, but Aitu 4's gotta go to the top 4.

BECKY (Adam): The only way to get Aitu 4 to the final 4 is to send you home. Sorry.

ADAM ("Yule"): It really doesn't matter, cause I'm going home, but I decided to vote Yul anyway.

SUNDRA (Adam): Hey, you know it's only strategy, nothing personal, but I had a good with you on the island. (puts the vote away) You did try really hard.

YUL (Adam): Adam, you're a great guy. I really do like you a lot. I'm sorry it's your time to go, but that's just the game being played. Wish you the best, and look forward to being friends. Take care.

Sundra's Final Words 
How did the mutiny change Sundra's game? In her final words, she answers this question and describes her amazing journey during her time on the island. 

"You know, I came into this game knowing so little about it, and it absolutely terrified me, cause I didn't think I'd know what to do, what to say. So I said you know what I'm just going to jump in with two feet, and I did. The fact that I even made it this far has ignited so many things in me and I´m so proud. I'm not even upset that I was voted out. I gave it my all like I did everything else, and I had an amazing, amazing journey along the way. I think I had an ultimate Survivor experience. The people I was in my camp with, especially the Aitu 4- those are going to be 3 people in this world who know exactly what I mean when I talk about the day of the mutiny. No matter how much I explain it to other people, those 3 people I will share that joy with, because I felt emotions I have never felt with anybody else with those guys. I'm proud of myself. I jumped in and I survived. I survived well. I made it to final 4 when I didn't think I could make it past day 3. I'll give myself a little pat on the back (pats herself on the back) and I'm very happy and I'm very happy for the three, the three guys I left, Becky, Yul, and Ozzy. I'm just going to give them all the love and support tomorrow, because they deserve it and they're in my heart. I'm just excited. (throws her hands in the air and laughs) So excited. This is great. This is a great day. Even though you get voted off, you feel more than complete. Absolutely."

(cut)

"I remember two things. One, waking up on day 3 from a bad storm, when I was on Hiki, thinking I was going to die, I'll never make it. And the day of the mutiny, when the Aitu 4 was born. We had an amazing victory that I've never experienced that kind of happiness in my life. It was scary how happy I was. Then we won again and again and again and we made it to the merge and we succeeded to here. Those 2 times will definitely stick out in my life."

(cut)

"Let me tell you something. I practiced fire and I don't know what I was doing wrong today, but I absolutely did practice, and I made fire. And that's why I don't feel too too bad. I guess ish happens, you know? It didn't work out today, and I went into it saying it was going to be me or Becky and released, detached from the outcome. It's all good. It's all good."

(cut)

"Oh, Becky, Yul, and Ozzy, you...this is no lie, you have a speical place in my heart. This was one of the most unique experiences of my life, and I got to share the most special moments of it with you guys. I'm so proud of everything we did together, and our wins, and the highs, and the frustrations and the fear, and I'm so glad I got to share it with you, and I'm so glad I got to be a part of that. I'm looking forward to the friendship that we're going to have after this. I'm so glad we played the game the way we did despite what other people may have said. Rock on. One of you guys is going to win a million, and you're going to take me out to dinner. I love you dearly. I do."

Sundra, the Day After 
How has being on "Survivor" changed the way Sundra plans to live her life in the future?

"It's a lot of fun to play the game of Survivor. I've had a ball. An absolute ball. Can't explain it in enough words, but it's been great."

(cut)

"I think the outwitting part was great, I loved that. That was probably my favorite."

(cut)

"I didn't know if I could get into the strategy part of the game or not. Because I knew so little about the game when I started, and that terrified me from the time I was going to play it, I was like, 'I don't know if I know how to do this whole strategy thing, but I'm damn well going to learn. If I'm going to be away from my son, my home, my family for 39 whole days, I'm going to jump into it like jumping off of a cliff. I'll figure it out somehow, or I'll go home, but I'm not going to go down without a fight."

(cut)

"I learned to give myself a lot more credit than I have been. I learned that I could stand to be a little more fearless in some of my risks. I've always thought I was a risk-taker but I've realized I can be more. I've realized I can be a valuable asset in a team setting, because I've never really had that experience. That I can survive things. I always have because I've been a single woman supporting myself. I've never been a kept woman, taken care of woman, so I know I can survive. I'm a New Yorker too, so that comes with the territory. But I can deal with the best of 'em, and if I don't know how I can do it, I can fake it and make it look like I do."

(cut)

"The thing about Survivor that's such a confidence-builder is you're forced basically to deal with so much physically mentally, emotionally. There's nobody coddling you, taking care of you, rubbing you on the back. It's like sink or swim. For that proverbial saying you separate the men from the boys, girls from the women. Everybody has that chance. What are you going to do about it. Whine about it, or whine to yourself and go out there and bust your ass doing whatever. A challenge, taking care of your camp, whatever. Just go out there and try. You may surprise yourself. You may catch a fish and you've never done it before. You may start a fire and you've never done it before. You may win a challenge you never thought you'd win."

(cut)

"Yeah, it was easy to stick with my tribe when we were faced with so much adversity. I had an opportunity if I wanted to, I could have mutinied."

(cut)

"Candice had approached me with an opportunity about how we, the two of us, could progress, and I listened to her and I entertained the thought. Like I said, I didn't know much about the game and I'm trying to figure out from people who know. But it didn't feel right, it didn't feel right. On the day of the mutiny, I said, and I told her the night before, because she told me a couple of lies, and I felt it, I felt that she was lying. I was like you know what, I'm going to go with my gut. I'm gonna go with my gut. If it means I get voted off next, that's fine. I will feel good with myself in the morning."
(cut)

"It was easy to stay. It was easy to stay. That solidified us, when we had that victory. That was the single highlight of the game for me, when we won that single challenge after the mutiny. That will live with me forever. Those 3 people are the only people who will fully understand what I'm talking about. No matter how excited I may get about it, no one else will really get it."

(cut)

"When you've been screwed over in the past by people you think you can trust, it doesn't feel really good. I always try to be loyal, because it's always nice to know somebody has your back. You don't want to go through life thinking somebody has my back, then you're constantly questioning them. It's safety, I guess, letting you know you can ease up a little bit, you don't have to constantly be paranoid or worry about somebody else doing something to you. I think when you help each other, you all benefit, and that's what the Aitu 4 showed, and why so many Raro members couldn't fathom that, or why it so disgruntled them."

(cut)

"To go 38 days, so close to the end, happy. Happy as pie. No regrets, no oh my God I could have made it to the final three. When it got to that point and it was the Aitu 4 in the final four, we knew one of us had to go home, and we had to accept it could be you, you, you, or you. If you have immunity, you're not going. If you have the idol, you're not going. So it's one of you. I thought I'd be out of here on day 12, be lucky if I made it to day 20. I'm proud. I'm not getting a million dollars, but trust me, I've gotten so much more out of this game that is going to serve me probably more than a million dollars will. Hell yeah, a million dollars would do a lot of good for me right now, but I think I'm going to take what I've learned from this experience and really apply it to my life in the real world."

(cut)

"Sum up my Survivor experience. One hell of a ride, man! It was one hell of a ride! Damn! I never done anything like that before! That was come crazy mess. (laughs) And I say it like that because it was the most exhausting, depleting, exhilarating, frustrating thing I'd ever done in my life. All of that. Seriously. No doubt."

Second Tribal Council
The Aitu four remained true to each other through thick and thin. Find out what they say as they cast their votes to get rid of one last tribe member.

OZZY (Becky): Just cause I got to. 

BECKY (Sundra): Just voting according to our agreement. 

SUNDRA (Becky): Oh my God, girl, this is so crazy. But you know what? I have enjoyed getting to know you, I think you're a fabulous woman, I'm fascinated by the things you've told me, and I'm so honored to have been able to play on Aitu with you. We'll just see what happens.

YUL (Sundra): Sundra of course this isn't personal, it's just what we agreed to. Best of luck.

Becky Before Final Tribal Council
Becky reflects on her journey with Aitu Four, describing how her special bond with Yul made her want to be a better person.

"I'm just trying to relax, and collect my thoughts before Tribal Council. I know the time is near for us to pack up our things and say goodbye to this island. I think the three of us are just trying to calm ourselves down, clear our head. We know tonight is going to be a pretty crazy ride. A lot of questions thrown at us, not a lot of time to react logically and think. I think we're just trying to prepare our heads and get ready for tonight."

(cut)

"At the moment I'm not going to miss the island, because I'm ready for my first shower in 39 days, my first bed. Clean clothes. What this island represents to me in this whole journey here of just letting things go and not worrying even about what time it is, what's going on in the real world. Just letting it disappear, all worries disappear except for the game. I'll miss that feeling, no having that set structure of things to do, being late somewhere. I'll miss that. I'll miss the beauty and simplicity of this life here."

(cut)

"This game has changed me in several ways. One of the ways it has personally changed me is I've always prided myself on being able to do things by myself, not needing to ask for help. I know a lot of that had to do with the way my parents raised me. You are accountable for this, you can only blame yourself if things go wrong. I think the whole journey with the Aitu 4, that's something I totally - giving that 100% to somebody else, the other three members, that was a huge part of me being able to let it go, be vulnerable, but being able to lean on someone else to be there for you, I think that was a huge part of my own awakening. It's OK to be weak, it's OK to feel vulnerable, it's OK to feel you need to depend on somebody and need somebody to help you. That's one aspect of this journey that has helped me to learn it's not always the best to be by yourself, independent, take so much pride in that. Another factor I think too is relationship-building. I think I've always had pretty high standards for people, and I think that I've always placed myself on a pedestal people about my relationships with other people. People always say you're such a loyal friend, and I've always bent over backwards. I think for one of the first times in my life in the short amount of time I took to cultivate this relationship, my friendship with Yul amazes me. The level of honesty and the earnestness, the ability to talk to him and feel no judgment. At the same time I know he's not my spouse, but I want to be a better person. He has such lofty ideals, I'm almost like, 'Oh my gosh, shame on you, Becky, that you think this way or have that thought.' He's not putting his airs on - that's the way he is. There are people out there you can look up to that way, and I really respect that I've been able to see that and come away from that wanting to be a better person."

(cut)

"I do think at this point where there's 3 people in the final 3, 2 Asians and 1 Hispanic member of the whole game, I think that says a lot. Specifically speaking from Yul's perspective and my perspective, where we really came into this not so much from the financial gain but trying to present this positive image for other people, other Asians in this country who I think that look to television, see this media, who is out there, who can we look up to as part of something we can we be proud of."

(cut)

"Two out of three chance to be a role model. I think that the way we played this game and the fact that two of us have come to this point is enough for even myself to feel great. Specifically with the decision we made not to play the immunity idol, I think that says so much that why we didn't and the reasons why we stood behind that decision. Someone else in that position might have taken that free ride, but it meant so much more along the lines of friendship, along the lines of our reputation, for our ideals and what we think is right and wrong. I think that says so much. It doesn't matter much to me at this point to say I need to win, to receive that publicity to be that role model image in the media. I think the steps I've already taken to this point already prove that."

(cut)

"I've thought about my poor performance in the firemaking challenge last night, and I've thought about how that will look in the jury. If that question comes up I'm going to explain we decided upon a fair method, we were both in it together. I got the point where I got the ccance to do that, when we came to that point, fair is fair. I made the fire. The rules were whoever burnt that rope first and I came to that. I will defend my decision and defend what happened. Personally I'm embarrassed I took so long, of course, but I still feel I can defend myself in that question came up."

Final Tribal Council 
(text in orange was originally in the video, but I don't have it full)

Brad (votes Yuuuuuleee): I don't know how to spell your name but you have been a class act since day one, I believe in you and I believe what you stand for, and I wish you luck from here on out.

Jonathan (votes Yul): I've always been a brains over brawn, brains over beauty kind of person, I admire all of you tremendously but Yul outplayed you all, and Ozzy, your time will come my friend, you're 25 years old, I expect great things from you. Becky, I know you are going to be fantastically happy and successful in your life. Yul, you have my vote, congratulations and I hope you win. Peace out.

Candice (votes Yul): (she pretends to write a long name) Yul, I'm voting for you tonight with no reservations. You played this game better than I think anybody who has ever has played this game. You did everything right at every moment, and came out with your integrity in tact. Um, no reservations about this vote, congratulations, you're amazing.

Nathan (votes Ozzy): ::winks:: I'm proud of you dawg.

Rebecca (votes Ozzie): I never got the chance to know you but I loved the way you played the game,and I hope you do exactly what you say if you win. Go back to school because you are extremely bright and I wish you all the best.

Sundra (votes Yul): Ummm Yul, I think you are an amazing guy and you're tried and true which I always respected and um, yeah I just knew I could always trust you and in this game that means hella a lot and I totally admire how you played this game strategically, I learned so much from you and was in total awe of your intellect and I look forward to having a great friendship with you and um, and I know you will appreciate and honor to have a million dollars and I respect that, enjoy enjoy.

Jenny (votes Ozzie): Ozzy I think you played an amazing physical game. You just were phenomenol and I admire your competitiveness and I think that you underestimated yourself as far as how you outwitted and used strategy, but I admire you if for every aspect for in how you outlasted this game, good luck to you in the future.

Adam (votes Yul): I think Ozzy pleaded his case the best tonight at Tribal Council but I made a promise with Yul that I would vote for him in this situation if it arise for voting Jonathan ahead of me, so I haven't broken any promises yet and I'm not going to start now.


Parvati (votes Oscar): The ultimate competitor, um the intensity and the passion, and the fire that you've brought to this game completely captivated me and I feel so lucky and so blessed to play side by side with you for as long as I did. I really appreciate getting to know you and everything you did out here, I think you played your heart out and you totally deserve to win this game.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat