středa 23. dubna 2014

TV Guide Channel Preview

TV Guide Channel Survivor: Cook Islands Preview

Segment 1
Airdate: Sunday, September 3, 2006
Features: Features: Location, 4 Tribes, Race Issue, Challenge Boats, Marooning

Video:


VoiceOver Transcript by SurvivorFever.net

Voiceover: Get ready for the most shocking Survivor twist ever.

Yul: I'm a little bit leery that it might some sort of a twist.  Sort of a war of the races going on.

Voiceover: CBS is doing something we never thought we´d seen. Four tribes with divided ethnic backgrounds going head to head.

JP: It´s of thing everybody wonders about and everybody talks about, but never publicly.

Mark Burnett: When you watch the show you'll see that actually it's a very positive thing we've doing. 

Voiceover: How will they change their game and how will America respond? Only TV Guide Channel with a cook islands to find out everything you want to know. Plus, we show the hidden .. in the South Pacific where new Survivor will be claim. Check out the biggest, boldest Tribal Council in Survivor history.

Jeff: You're not gonna believe how cool this is.

Voiceover: We will reveal an exclusive sneak peek of a real Cook islands challenge. And, season 13 will be a lucky number for one of these 20 new castaways.

Jessica: I am naive so.

Nathan:  Let's see what I'm really made of.

Becky: …game , so be ready.

J.P.: I am doing this, you know, I´m gonna winning.

Voiceover: Lights, cameras, action. This is Survivor Cook Islands Preview.

JP: It's going to be a season unlike anything we've ever done before.

Cirie Fields:  Hi, everyone. Welcome to Survivor Cook Islands Preview. I´m Cirie Fields from Survivor Panama, Exile Island. It´s seems like only yesterday when I´m made my way to final four. And now it´s time for a whole new banch of castaways. Over the next hour we will reveal everything you want to know about the new season. From the players to the challenges and only TV Guide Channel have cruised on locations, so this is your sole source of all things from survivor. First up, let's head to the stunning new location, The Cook Islands. To find out more about this season it´s a huge twist.

Mark Burnett:  The South Pacific has become a favorite of the crew.

Cirie (voiceover):  For the show´s 13th season, Survivor is headed to the Cook Islands, one of the most stunning places in the world.

Jeff Probst:  From an aesthetic point of view it's as beautiful a place as any we've ever been.

MP:  It's like epic.  Middle of the ocean, this atoll off a lagoon that's about 10 or 15 feet deep and just outside it's 1000 feet deep.

JP:  The water is four different colors of blue.  You can see forever. 

MB:  The history, with Captain Cook, Mutiny on the Bounty, gives some great, great stories here.

Cirie (voiceover):  The Mutiny was made famous in literature, was an Oscar winning film but Survivor is poised to make just as big an impact on the Cook Islands with a very controversial way of dividing the contestants.  This year there will be four tribe split by ethnicity.  With Caucasian, African-American, Asian-American and Hispanic teams squaring off against each other. 

Cao Boi (Asian American Tribe):  This is very balanced bunch of races here.  I think this is going to be real interesting.  How well will we be able to work together. A little microcosm of America right here.

Yul (Asian American Tribe):  It's great to see so many diverse faces.  I hope...I'm a little bit leery that it might some sort of a twist.  Sort of a war of the races going on. 

JP:  The whole notion came about because we were criticized so often for having a show that was not ethnically diverse.  The reason for that is that the people who apply are basically white.  That's 80% of our applicants.

MB:  I thought to myself, that's an interesting way to start it. Let people be in their own ethnic tribes, knowing of course that Survivor mixes up over and over and over.

JP:  As a result we found this really fresh cast of people who aren't Survivor addicts.  They really don't know the show that well but they thought the adventure sounded cool.

Cirie (voiceover):  Of course this bold move is bound to raise a few eyebrows.

JP:  I think one of the things that makes it so appealing to me is that it is a touchy subject.  It's the kind of thing everyone wonders about and everybody talks about, but never publicly.

Vic Bullock (Ex. Director NAACP Hollywood Bureau):  The twist for Survivor this year is obviously provocative. We definitely need to see how it is executed in order to comment on its social impact. 

Melany de la Cruz (Assistant Director UCLA Asian American Studies):  I think it causes us to still think of the differences that exist in different races rather than the commonalities.

Alex Nogales (President & CEO National Hispanic Media Coalition):  I have a problem with this.  For years we've been laboring to be integrated, an integrated society.  Now we are going to pit one group against the other.  It doesn't speak very well.

Melany de la Cruz (Assistant Director UCLA Asian American Studies):  It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

MB:  We have the gold standard of integrity and I think when you watch the show you'll see that actually it's a very positive thing we've doing. 

JP:  At a certain point, I don't think people are going to care if you're Asian-American or Hispanic.  I think they are going to care if I can trust you or can I not.  Are you helping or are you hindering.  Are you a pain in the ass or are you an asset. 

Cirie (voiceover):  This season is also keeping some Survivor seasons alive including the Exile Island twist from last season and a marooning of the cast that harkens all the way back to the very first Survivor.

JP:  Once we had the ethnic groupings it really made us feel like we were starting over.  Like the show was birthing again.   We went back and looked at Season One and we looked at the opener.  Me on a boat with all these people salvaging things off the boat and thought, that was really exciting, we should just do it again. Man, that was an exciting open.

Cirie:  And next, that's just the beginning.  (voiceover) Later, TV Guide Channel was on location for an exclusive challenge test. You can always see here so you won´t want to miss it. But up next..

Stephannie: I didn´t definitely expect it way.

Billy: It´s checkmate.

Cirie (voiceover): Let´s check out to the 4 tribes comepeting for the million dollar prize. Don´t go anywhere. Survivor Cook Islands Preview will be right back.

Segment 2
Airdate: Sunday, September 3, 2006
Features: Features: Hispanic-American (Aitutaki) and African-American (Manihiki) Tribes

Video:


VoiceOver Transcript by SurvivorFever.net

Cirie:  Welcome back to the Survivor Cook Islands Preview. I´m Cirie Fields from Survivor Panama, Exile Island. Before the break we told you about the shocking twist and shaking stuff on Cook Islands this season. Now it's time to meet the folks taking part in the game starting with the Aitutaki Tribe. 

Cristina Coria:  I've had a lot of challenges in my life, so this is gonna be a challenge.

Cirie:  Christina, a 14 year veteran of the police force has already proven how tough she can be. 

Cristina: I was shot in my arm.  I fractured both my humerus and my radius.  When they fixed it and put plates and pins in they said I might not be able to get my hand back or open my hand.  I decided in my mind that's not the way it's going to happen.  Within a year and half I came back to work fulltime. 

Jeff Probst:  Cristina, to me, seems like she has a real shot at winning this game.

Cirie (voiceover):  Hunky pro-volleyball player J.P. knows what to expect from the producers.

J.P.:  They've been screwing with us since we got here.  So it's a given.  I'm ready to be messed with.

Cirie (voiceover):  After losing his mother at age six, and his father last year, this California native should be well prepared for the emotional turmoil of the game.

J.P.:  I took of my father all the way till he passed away literally in front of me.  I grew in character for that.

Cirie (voiceover):  25 year old surfer Oscar, known as Ozzy, heads to the Cook Islands with a life long love affair with the water. 

Ozzy: I used to do diving when I was in high school and anytime I can find something really tall to dive off of, I'd do anything I can to do it.

Jeff Probst:  Ozzy is another guy I actually think could win this game.

Cecilia:  I can't wait to get out on location and just start the show.

Cirie (voiceover):  Cecilia, a risk consultant from Oakland, California wasted no time in getting used to her Cook Island's surroundings. 

Cecilia:  I feel like I'm going to be okay.  It's just a matter of not sitting around.  Hopefully we have a team that is going to do that and not sit around and wait for manna to fall from the sky.

Jeff Probst:  Cecilia has no chance of winning this game.  But I think she's going to be an asset because of her attitude.

Billy Garcia:  You know I'm heavy metal.

Cirie (voiceover):  Wrestler, guitarist, former Marine, Survivor has never had a contestant quite like Billy Garcia. 

Billy:  I have black belts in both Karate and Judo.  But my favorite martial art is actually wrestling.  That's my thing.

Jeff:  He just seems extremely likeable. It would be hard to vote him out, especially early.  I think he'll be around for awhile. 

Billy: I'll just play human chess with these guys.  Once that king goes down, it's checkmate. 

Cirie:  Next up is the Manihiki Tribe which features an actress, a jazz player, a morning show make-up artist and a young man who happens to be one of Jeff Probst's favorites this season.

Nathan:  Let's see what I'm really made of.

Cirie (voiceover):  If any experience can test the mettle of this 26 year old shoe salesman, it's Survivor.

Nathan:  I'm not going to be the bossy type.  I'm just going to be a hard worker.

Jeff Probst:  He just has a way about him that's extremely likeable. 

Nathan:  I'll make my moves when I need to make my moves.  But I'm not going to come off the bat ranting and raving like some dude.

Jeff: I'd hate to see him leave early.

Cirie (voiceover):  South Carolina mother of two Stephannie Favor is one of the more intense Survivor fans in the Cook Islands cast. 

Stephannie:  I had auditioned three times so the third time, I went in and I said, "The third time's the charm, you need to call me."

Jeff:  Stephannie has been through a lot of military training, she's getting her second college degree.  She really applies herself.

Cirie (voiceover):  A Cook Islands castaway with a TV connection is Stephannie's tribemate, Rebecca.

Rebecca:  I'm a make-up artist for The View.  Elisabeth Hasselbeck from Season 2 is one of the people that I work on daily.  I come from a tough ship where I deal with a lot of celebrities and a lot of divas.  You have to be able to finagle and to not offend anyone.  But at the same time get what you need from that person.

Jeff:  A woman who can hold her own is something you need out here.

Cirie (voiceover):  Single mom Sundra might look familiar to you.  She's appeared on episodes of CSI: Miami, Strong Medicine and Sex in the City.  Sundra says she has a guardian angel with her in the Cook Islands, her five year old son, Carson. 

Sundra:  He motivates why I'm here and why I'll stay in it and what will get me through tough days when I just want to get voted the hell off.

Cirie (voiceover):  Another entertainer bringing his talents to Cook Islands is professional jazz musician, Sekou Bunch. 

Jeff:  It think on his tribe initially he'll probably be one of the leaders, mainly because of age and experience. 

Cirie (voiceover):  As the elder statesman among the castaways, Sekou is ready to bring his street smarts to the island. 

Sekou: I'm going to use all of my survival and experience skills...growing up in the city...I've been in some bad neighborhoods, dude.

Cirie (voiceover): Still to come, only TV Guide can introduce to you to a 10 another castaways ..to become sole Survivor on Cook Islands. Who has what it takes. Place your bets, later on the show. But up next..

Jeff: Here are am I Jeff Probst, coming up into giving a tour of Tribal council for Survivor Cook Islands.

Segment 3
Features: Tribal Council Tour, Journey of the Journalists

Video:


Transcript by BlindFreddy – 8.31.06, James Barber from SurvivorSucks (orange text is not included in the video but origianally it was there.)

Cirie Fields:

Welcome to Survivor: Cook Islands Preview. I'm Cirie Fields from Survivor: Panama - Exile Island. Remember the incredible Tribal Council cave during my season? Well I can tell you that was an overwhelmingly creepy and very hot place. But this time around Survivor is pulling out all the stops with the biggest Tribal Council undertaking ever.

Jeff Probst:

Alright, we are just outside of Tribal Council. Behind me is the entrance that the Survivors will actually walk down as they're coming into TribalCouncil. You're not gonna believe how cool this is...come on.

So when we got here, there was absolutely nothing on this piece of land. And the incredible Survivor Art Department constructed a 100 foot long shipwreck. The masts are 70 feet tall. They weigh about 3 tons each. There are 3 of them. It's the most amazing Tribal Council yet. Season 13...every season it seems that we've created something that we can't top, and then the Art Department comes in and tops it. And as you take a look around, and see some of the nooks and crannies, this is without question the biggest build we've ever done for Tribal...with the most detail, and it is stunning to be here.

This is a 6-week´s 12 guys non-stop to build this, not including the design. In the material we had to give a lot temper which came from New Zeland, because there´s nothing on the island. This is the area where the Survivors sit. You can see all the detail behind me of the shipwreck and the torches. And then we have the voting area...everything is...has a nautical theme this season. Got the quill. And you take the quill out...you write the person's name down...you fold it up and the great thing is whenever possible, we like to have the Survivors in the same shot. So over the shoulder of the person voting somebody out...is the person they're voting out. And you put it in a little pouch this season...not a big container, but a nice little leather pouch. And you're done.

And this is the snuffer for the Cook Islands...the dreaded snuffer that means you are out of the game and your shot at a million dollars is gone. We have 20 people this season...gonna be a lot of snuffing going on. That pretty much wraps up the tour of Tribal Council. I hope you enjoyed it...I can promise you this, it's going to be a season unlike anything we've ever done before. See ya later. 

Cirie: Thanks, Jeff. I hope I never have to visit Tribal Council again. Now as a former constestant, I know how tough this game can be on the players. But one thing you may not know is what the various journalist go through to give you the scoop on the Survivor experience - including TV Guide Channel.

Shawna Malcolm, Sr. Writer, TV Guide: A group of journalists goes at the beginning of each season of Survivor. It's a fantastic experience because we get to see first-hand what the survivors go through. 

Cirie (voiceover): Survivor is all about the island. The only way reporters and crew, as well as contestants, can get around is by boat. Getting to the Cook Islands involves 3 planes and takes about 12 hours.

Shawna: You start out from Los Angeles. You fly to (?) Tahiti for 9 hours, and you have a layover there, and then you go to Rarotonga, which is the biggest island in the cooks. Then you take a puddle jumper to an island called Aitutaki.

Cirie (voiceover): From early morning interviews to long shoot days and hundred-degree heat, reporters have to deal with nature at its best and its worst.

Shawna: You have to think, 'I'm going to Survivor, I'm not going to be comfortable all the time. Here we go.'

Up next...

Jonathan: It´ll be interesting to see if they´re hold against me.

Find out what Jonathan has to hide and meet these four tribes mates with Survivor Cook Islands Preview returns.

Segment 4
Airdate: Sunday, September 3, 2006
Features: Rarotonga Tribe (Caucasian-Americans)

Video:


VoiceOver Transcript by SurvivorFever.net

Cirie:  Welcome back to Survivor Cook Islands preview. I´m Cirie Fields and you might remember me as the woman who overcame fairly used on Survivor, Exile Island. Now it's time to introduce you to the Rarotonga Tribe.  Meet Survivor's first ever Oscar nominee, some male and female eye candy, plus a young woman who should have no trouble making fire, unlike myself.

Jessica:  Better watch out, Flica Flame.

Cirie:  Will fire-dancer and roller derby queen Jessica, AKA Flica Flame, be able to check her Survivor competition out of the running? 

Jeff Probst:  Jessica looks a lot like Courtney from last season.

Jessica:  To have another fire performer, I'm like, that's cool, at least we're artists. 

Jeff:  If she can get some momentum she'll probably be around for awhile.  But can't win the game.

Cirie:  28 year old Adam, a salesman from San Diego says he's head and well-muscled-shoulders above the others in Cook Island. 

Adam:  I think that's one of my advantages.  I think I'm physically than ummm, most of the other contestants. 

Jeff:  Adam.  Not gonna win this game.  He'll probably want to punch me for saying that.  It plays on another level that he just may not be into or may not have the skills yet.  It's a dicey social game.

Adam:  I'm not really worried about it in general.  I'll persevere.

Parvati:  Ready.

Cirie:  Ready she is.  Parvati might look like a lightweight but she's already developed the tough skin in the boxing ring. 

Parvati:  I've done martial arts ever since I was little.  I just like to try new things.  I thought, boxing sounds fun.  Then I just got involved in like training for competitive matches. 

Cirie:  As a straight A student and the youngest player, 23 year old Candice has a take charge personality that should serve her well in the game. 

Jeff:  If I were picking people who have a shot at winning, I'd put Candice on that list. 

Candice:  I've played sports.  I love to work out.  I've got outdoors experience.  My parents used to always tell me when I was little, "Candice, you have to learn how to let somebody else win sometimes."  Because I always wanted to be first place.  I think that pisses people off sometimes. 

Cirie:  And finally, meet Jonathan.

Jonathan:  Some of these guys are obviously like super workout psychos with muscles on the muscles.  And if you have nothing but muscle on you then that's all you can lose is muscle.  And it's going to be more debilitating to them than to a fat old guy like me.

Jeff:  Jonathan Penner is one of my favorites.  Not necessarily likeable but I hope he lasts awhile.  I think he'll create some good stories.

MB:  Jonathan Penner, he's a script writer.   He's an Academy Award nominee for short film.

Jonathan:  If I ever get an obituary, it'll either be "A Survivor Contestant" or "Oscar Nominee" or maybe both.  World's only Survivor Contestant Oscar Nominee.  Jonathan Penner died. 

Cirie:  Later there is one more tribe to come. And TV Guide Channel is a only place you hear this no hold bark interview with Jeff Probst.

Jeff: He's a super likeable guy. She would fight to stay in this game. If I had to guess, would be gone early.

Which castaway Jeff´s talking about? Find out as Survivor Cook Islans Preview returns.

Segment 5
Airdate: Sunday, September 3, 2006
Features: Art Department, Immunity Idol, Casting Director with Lynne Spillman

Video:


VoiceOver Transcript by SurvivorFever.net
Cirie:  Welcome back to Survivor Cook Islands Preview. I´m Cirie Fields from last season Survivor Panama, Exile Island. The creative designers behind Survivor have wowed us with so many great visuals.  Remember that huge manmade skull we had on Exile Island?  We've already shown you the amazing Tribal Council ship, now check out the other nautical theme delights that the art department has conjured up.

Dan Munday:  I'm Dan Munday, I'm one of the two production designers on Survivor the last 12 seasons.

Dan:  Because of the history of the British explorers here we got to take on a sort of Naval exploration sort of thing.  We bring in probably 20 to 25 experts from Australia, The States, England.  It's their main profession.

Cirie:  This year even Jeff Probst's brother Scott is part of the crew.

Dan:  Alot of them come through and they shine and they're very good at their own thing.  They just take on roles of their own.  The four tribes scenario which we touched on last season is difficult in that it requires that you have to build four of everything.  I wouldn't give up working on Survivor for anything.  I actually enjoy it more and more each season.

Cirie:  While those props are impressive, you couldn't have Survivor without Survivors.  With thousands of applicants and only a select few spots to fill, the Survivor casting director plays a huge role in the game every season.

Lynne Spillman:  I'm Lynne Spillman, I'm the casting director for Survivor. I've cast every season.  Casting Survivor, you watch a lot of video tapes.  We get about 20 to 30 thousand tapes each season.  We have about six people fulltime going through but at certain times of the season we bring other people in to help us watch a couple of days at a time just to get through everything that's here.  We look for risk takers.  We look for people who have done things in their lives to help them change up the game, do something exciting on the show.  We look for people that are relatable, people that you root for.  Maybe people that you don't like but it's giving them a cross section of the country.  I always think of that first episode when people are flipping through.  You want them to stop.  You want them to say, "oh wow, what's she about? Oh look at him."  You know with so many stations and so many options you want them to stop and check it out.  It's a lot of fun.  It's fun getting to hear people's stories.  Getting to know hundreds and hundreds of people throughout each casting season.  It's really fun.

Cirie:  Later, (Jeff: Survivors ready? Go!) you only see here, it's a sneak peek of an actual challenge that you'll see on Survivor this season.  Plus

Becky Lee:  I was first born, personality A.

Cao Boi:  What I say goes.  No exceptions.

Cirie:  Meet the final tribe of castaways. That and more as Survivor Cook Islands Preview returns.

Segment 6
Airdate: Sunday, September 3, 2006
Features: What viewers think about Survivor issue, 
Puka Puka Tribe (Asian-Americans), Journalist take part in a real Cook Islands Challenge - Ent. Weekly, People, In Touch and TVG vs Survivor Production Dream Teamers

Video:



VoiceOver Transcript by James Barber from Survivor Sucks

Cirie:  Welcome back to Survivor Cook Islands Preview. I´m Cirie Fields from Survivor Panama, Exile Island. This year´s big twist is splitting the tribes up based on ethnicity. The reactions are pouring in over this controversial move. You´ve already heard from experts - now it´s your tune. So what do viewers think about this hot button Survivor issue? TV Guide Channel hit the streets of Hollywood to find out.

Corinne Perona: I don't think it's a healthy twist for the show. I think it was better when it was all about group efforts, no matter what race you are. 

Mike Jones: You're gonna have black, white, Chinese, all on the same team. It doesn't matter. You shouldn't be splitting them up like that. 

Dom Bei: Me being multi-racial - what do you do if you're multi? You can't be in Survivor? Not very good.

Lewray Masado: Might be interesting. Might be good to try different things. Who knows, right? Might work out pretty good.

Chang Sui: I think it's OK, I guess. It's variety. (laughs)  More the merrier.

Michael Peth: I think they're doing it to get more publicity, because any publicity is good publicity. This is probably going to be more negative than good. 

Valerie Ramos: I think people might be more likely to stay loyal based on race than having alliances like they usually do.

Paul Healey: I definitely root for the Hispanics. (cut) They seem to have the most luck these days and I work with a bunch of Hispanic guys, so I figure I'll root for the home team even  though I'm Caucasian.

J Patrick: It's called Survivor. If you want to survive, stick with your own race!

Eric Fetter: Honestly, I think people are gonna go with people they like. It doesn't really matter. In the end, a jerk's a jerk, and people are gonna stay away from the jerks.

Cirie: Just to head, you will find the final 5 castaways in running for the million dollars. And later, you won´t want to miss a TV Guide Channel´s exclusive peek at actual Cook Islands challenge. Don´t go anywhere, we´ll be right back.

VoiceOver Transcript by SurvivorFever.net

Cirie: Welcome back to Survivor Cook Islands Preview. I´m Cirie Fields from last season Survivor. We've come to the final tribe competing in the Cook Islands.  Now, these 5 players range in age from 28 to 42 and include an outspoken attorney and a former refugee from Vietnam.  Collectively, they're known as the Puka Puka Tribe.

Cirie:  36 year old Jenny feels fit enough to take on her Cook Islands competition.

Jenny:  I play competitive Volleyball, all year. Mentally I feel that I can do this game, too.  Even though I'm leaving a family, my husband and 11 year old son at home. 

Jeff:  I would expect her to be around for a long time.  That if she got in trouble, she would fight to stay in this game.

Cirie:  Fashion merchandising director Brad already has a leg up in one critical aspect of the game.  Withholding important information.  Before coming out, Brad succeeded in keeping his sexuality under wraps for years. 

Brad: I played football, co-captain of the football team, dated a cheerleader in high school, dated a sorority girl in college.  All the while in the back of my mind knowing that I was gay.  I grew up a water baby.  I love to swim.  I love to fish.  It's like second nature, so I'm excited.  I'm ready to rock and roll.

Cao Boi:  You take a look at me with tattoos and long hair.  The Vietnamese people automatically...look at him...he's a cowboy. Wild man.  

Jeff:  The only thing about Cao Boi is, he's a lot.  He just kind of invades your space a little.  He wants to tell you something.

Cao Boi:  I live by my honor.  What I say goes. No exception.

Jeff:  Cao Boi, if I had to guess, would be gone early.

Cirie:  Attorney and former kick boxing instructor, Becky Lee, says her game face is critical for her success in Survivor.

Becky:  I don't look 28.  I have a baby face. Someone who doesn't look very judgmental.  I was first born and personality A.  I have a little bit of that...a lot of Asian culture there's the mother that has that fire.  She runs the household and I have that.

Yul:  I like physical competition.  I like intellectual puzzles.  There's nothing out there that combines those two elements like Survivor does. 

Cirie:  With a Yale doctorate, a compassionate nature and a whole batch of imposing muscles, Yul Kwon is the type of renaissance man who has a great shot at winning the game.

Jeff:  Yul could absolutely win this game.  I'd be delighted if he did. He's a super likeable guy.

Cirie:  Coming up

Yul: I love the challenges.

Jenny: I would love to find out what kind of challenges we have to store off in this game.

For we know, stick around for an exclusive sneak peek at a real challenge when Survivor Cook Islands Preview continues.

VoiceOver Transcript by SurvivorFever.net

Cirie Fields:  Welcome back to Survivor Cook Islands Preview. I´m Cirie Fields from Survivor Panama, Exile Islands. As I know all to well, the challenges on Survivor are not easy.  The producers come up with a incredible way to test the mind and body.  Season 13 will be no exception.  TV Guide writer Shawna Malcom took part in a test of a real Cook Islands Challenge.  And TV Guide Channel cameras are on .. catch all the action.

Cirie:  Groups squared off in a test run.  Journalists from US, Entertainment Weekly, people, In Touch and TV Guide battled Survivor Production staff and the Survivor dreamteam.

Jeff Probst:  Bragging rights at stake. We've got a lot of different press outlets.  Survivor ready? Go! Shawna from TV Guide takes a big splash in the water. 

Shawna Malcom:  It was hot out there and it wasn't easy.

JP:  The tribe having the most trouble is Entertainment Weekly and TVGuide.  ??? TV Guide struggling.  Dream Teamers, you're good, start assembling.  Shawna [carrying torch] needs a hand up over the mound.

Jeff Probst:  And the last place tribe is the Survivor Tribe.

Shawna Malcom:  Next time I want to see you out there doing it, Probst.

Cirie: Well done, Shawna. A tribe actually came in second place. Well it's going to be another amazing season of Survivor. Find out how the tribes react to the big twist and which castaway will end the year a million dollars richer. Check out all the drama Thursdays, on CBS. For more info on Survivor, log on to tvguide.com. I'm Cirie Fields, thanks for watching. See ya.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat