sobota 26. dubna 2014

season 13 episode 6 insider videos

Cao Boi's Final Words
Any regrets? Not from Cao Boi. Check out his final words after his torch was extuingished at Tribal Council.

"It was a wonderful experience. I had a great time. I didn't make it as far as I planned on going, but that's how it goes. Sometimes that's part of life. Jeff asked if I was often misunderstood. I should have said yes, I'm often misunderstood by my own community, the Asian community (does finger quotes), quote quote. I always thrive elsewhere. We had a plan, I got betrayed, didn't work out, but that's alright. Everyone kind of thinks I'm the weakest on the team, physically. Well, as time goes on, and if I'd been able to hang on a little bit longer, I'd get stronger."

(cut)

"I had a great time. Living life the way I always wanted to live. It's been years now, and I got a chance to get back out to the surf, the sun."

(cut)

"What I remember the most is sitting around the campfire, just watching people go in and out, being the central station. And my two friends. I made two truly good friends I consider truly my friends, Chicka Flica and Ozzy. I came away with those two and a great experience. I'm really glad I met those two people and became friends."

(cut)

"I did learn a reinforcement of a same thing I always believed in - I am most vulnerable among the Asian community, my own community. People who are like me, but not like me at all. I actually changed my opinion of them. I was aware of them and bewared of them in the beginning, but eventually I changed my opinion, I learned to trust them, and I trusted them explicitly."

(cut)

"And I placed my trust in the wrong place. I should have known better. That's like a reinforcement that I should have known better."

(cut)

"The final message to my tribe is well, roll on guys, best of luck. Flica Chicka, you take care of yourself. Ozzy, keep providing. You two are very generous to your tribemates. The non-gamers, hang in there, and do your best, just watch your backs. I hope you guys do you well. See you sometime."

Cao Boi, The Day After
How was Cao Boi feeling the day after he was ousted from the game? Find out now.

"I had the greatest time on Survivor. It was a very, very positive experience. It was like the Cub Scout, the Boy Scout, the Army, everything in my life all rolled into one."

(cut)

"My favorite part was the competitions. Chopping wood and carrying water is the basic necessity of life in camp. Every day we hunt, we boil water, we build a fire - we live. That's existence. But waiting for that challenge to come, that reward, the immunity challenge, that gets your adrenaline going."

(cut)

"My strategy was to go moment by moment, and enjoy every moment as much as possible, enjoy the experience every bit as possible. To be nice to everyone, to be kind to everyone. To possibly show you can be kind and still go decently far in the game. And hopefully to attract others who are similiar-minded, so we can band together and somehow take each other into the final moments of the game. Didn't work out that way."

(cut)

"I was fully trusting, I was naive, and that was the flaw in my strategy. I was not shrewd. Failure is the mother of all success. I mean if I had a chance to go back and do it all over again, I would be much more shrewd, but I would not change my overall strategy. I would still be nice and be kind, but I would not have placed my trust willingly and just taken at face value."

(cut)

"This game is a great equalizer. Show you who you are. In the real world, you don't have that much time to bond with anybody. We're too busy. We're separated. We're running off to different appointments all the time. We're too busy with our family, our everyday living. So much time being together, with everything else stripped away. Nothing but a campfire. Chopping wood and carrying water. Nothing left but just the humanity."

(cut)

"I have that adventurous spirit. I'm not an extreme game person, but I have the spirit. I like the adventure. I like the harshness. I look at it as a challenge. The tougher it is, the better. I wish for rain every day. I wish for lightning storm and think that's to my advantage. The tougher things get, the stronger I become, to where I count on the opposition, those around me, to not be as strong. They're not as adaptable, they're not as used to it. They'll complain, they'll whine, they're used to the comforts of home. I already live in a world that way. I live in a world without a TV, without a cell phone. I don't have any of those distractions. I have a bonfire in front of my house every night. That's how I'm already existing."

(cut)

"I did not wait too long. I actually united with good people early. I made a mistake of not only that I need good people, but I need strong people. I need people who are willing to lay it on the line, here's my neck, let's all our put our necks out together for each other. That's where my fault was. I did not be choosy. Good was not good enough. It has to be good and strong character. Honorable people who are willing to die for each other, willing to stick together no matter what the consequences are."

(cut)

"What I could have done different was from day one of Tribal Council, I should have voted exactly as I said I was going to do, without being swayed by anyone. Basically, I was going to vote Becky off, and Yul made his case, plead his case, and I looked at a different strategy instead, and went against my instinct. Things would have been totally different."

(cut)

"What I'm taking away from this experience is I'm hoping for a calmness inside me. I'm hoping to have a silence. The power of silence."

(cut)

"I felt like OK, this is the culmination of my life. Been there, done that. So now as I get back to the world, most things would be meaningless. The human drama would no longer be as grand, no longer require input. I should just step back and let people solve their own drama. Until they say, 'Hey Cao Boi,' in desperation, 'Do you have an answer for this?' and then maybe when asked, I would say something. That's my goal."

(cut)

"I don't think my tribe miss me being gone. They'll be relieved that they got one possibly-could-be dangerous player out. Someone who's vocal, who's opinionated, who can just bluntly expose them, go straight to the heart of the matter. They can actually scheme a lot better without me around."

(cut)

I would go back in a heartbeat. If asked, volunteered, whatever, I would love to go out there just to give them another whack. Next time, if I have a chance to do it again, exactly, I wouldn't talk so much. I would do my job. I would be a shrewd, shrewd player. I would learn from my lesson, I would learn from my failure, because I'm not a bad player in this game. I can scheme with the best of 'em. My failure was being too trustful in the wrong place."

Cristina's Final Words
Though she's disappointed, Cristina is grateful for her experience on Survivor.

"I really enjoyed being on Survivor. It was was a great experience. [I'm] just disappointed I got booted off so soon. It was a real experience. I guess there's a 50/50 chance you can make it or not make it. I'm glad I made it this far. I met some good people, and I met some really awful people. I guess that's a part of the game. I learned so much about myself, I learned a lot about surviving, and it was a great experience overall."

(cut)

"Eating octopus, and stuff I've never tried before, that's probably the fondest thing I'll remember. (laughs)"

(cut)

"I think what I'll really take back with me is to be patient, and observant, and not open up right away. Take it all in first."

(cut)

"I think if I have any regrets it's opening up too soon to people I don't know that much, or all that well. I almost feel like I was taken advantage of, and was vulnerable." 

(cut)

"Good luck, Rebecca and Brad. I think they're two great people. I hope they make it through and win that million dollars. Adam and Jenny, they're nice people too. I just hope it's Rebecca or Brad."

Cristina, The Day After
After her elimination, Cristina explains what she learned about herself while playing the game.

"I learned that, well first of all, it brought my guard down. Normally, I don't trust everybody right away. You get to know somebody, you really try to figure them out. Being out here in an environment where you're working with teams, with different personalities, you kind of put your guard down, thinking yeah, they're just like you. You're not thinking of the game at that moment, you're thinking of building a relationship with these people. I let my guard down, and I really started trusting them, and that made me vulnerable, especially when it comes to the way they think of you. Usually I have a thick skin, I let things go over my head, not worry about things, but this time it kind of bothered me when they said certain things."

(cut)

"I guess people in my tribe really didn't get to know me. Once they knew I was a cop, it really changed things. That's all they could think that I was. In a way I wish I'd never told them I was a cop, just to see how they would react. Later on, surprise them and say, 'Hey, I'm a police officer,' just so they could get to know me on a different level. But immediately, everyone, even from the other tribe, just judged me based on me being a police officer."

(cut)

"When I first came into this game I thought I was going to be a certain way, and kind of stand back and watch. But then I realize maybe my true personality came out just with being a police officer, being a strong woman. You go in an environvment where there's survival mode, you want to be part of it, you want to help out, you want to organize things and take control a little bit cause you see a little bit of dysfunction. That can come across as trying to be too controlling, especially when everyone has a similar personality. I guess they're competing for lead position in the tribe. Looking back, I wasn't trying to be a leader in the tribe, I was just trying to say my point on certain things, get certain things across, but certain people can say certain things and change things around and make it look like it's benefiting them rather than you."

(cut)

"It was kind of fun going and looking for food, building a shelter, working with people to do certain things. Cooking together, cooking things you thought you'd never cook. Catching a chicken with a fish net. That was probably the funnest part of the game."

(cut)

"My worst time in the game was Tribal Council, when I was embarrassed by Jenny and Adam. That was just the highlight of it all. It was very rude, it was unepexected. I never expected that from them; it was a shock."

(cut)

"I think being a police officer does make it harder to play a game like this. As an officer you're not going to use people to get ahead to win a million dollars. As an officer you have moral values, integrity. You want to be a role model. For me, to be deceiving or backstab somebody, I just don't think that's a good role model person. Especially nowadays for kids, I don't want them to think to get ahead in life you have to backstab somebody, you have to cheat, you have to lie. I want these kids to look at me and say, 'Hey, she's a police officer, she's being honest, she's being a kind person, she's doing the right thing. If she wins a million dollars doing it that way, great.' I think it does make it very hard. Not even being a police officer, just for me, I'm not that kind of a person. I'm not going to step over someone just to get ahead; I'd rather not bother at that point. Yeah, it'd be great to win a million dollars, but I'm not going to lose who I am because of it."

(cut)

"A part of me would love to still be in the game. The competitions were awesome. That part of it, and the survivor mode, that was awesome, but dealing with the people that are on there, that wasn't fun anymore, and how conniving they can be, and rude. Being ostracized, it's not comfortable. I've never been in a position where I've felt that way. I know if I'd still been in the game I would have really competed, I would have worked hard at that, that would have been the fun part of it. But being out here now, just being out of it, I'm happy I had the opportunity to be on it. It was a once in a life time experience, and it helped me grow in many ways, learn about different things, learn about myself. It's an incredible game, it really is, and an incredible location. I don't think I would take anything back."

Ozzy's World 
Ozzy revels in his tribe's success in the immunity challenge. Find out why he believes Aitu reigned supreme. 

"Oh man, that challenge was awesome. You can see my battle wounds right here. (points to neck) That challenge was gnarly. The most physical challenge we've had yet. It was so good to prove to that tribe that they may look like they have muscles, but we got enough muscle and enough heart to just pound it into 'em."

(cut)

"We're eating as much as possible, because I really do feel like that was a major factor in our win today. We are a well-fed tribe. I've been making it my duty to go out every day and catch enough fish for everyone to stay strong, and I think that showed today. I don't know, I can't think of any other reason besides being well-fed, having more heart, because we obviously don't have the muscles. Maybe their strategies didn't work out, but I think having a well-fed tribe, keeping us strong as possible, we're gonna keep hacking 'em away."

(cut)

"We sat down to eat, and everyone realized this was our last meal together as a tribe. Unspoken, but we all know someone's going home, someone's not eating. It's a bummer, but that's just the way goes. I'm just gonna take a step back, I'm not really worried about what's gonna happen. Yul and I have an agreement, he's gonna be honest with me and I'm gonna be honest with him. What he knows now is the girls are voting for Cao Boi and he doesn't want to be on the wrong side of the vote so he's voting for Cao Boi; I won't be surprised if Jonathan also goes for Cao Boi. I told him, "That's fine, man, I respect you for being honest, thank you very much for being honest, and I agree with the decision." I may not necessarily vote for Cao Boi, just out of respect for him. I don't want it to just be a total skunk-out bye bye Cao Boi. I want him to at least know I respect him as a person. Even if I think he should go, I'm not gonna be the one to vote for him."

(cut)

"The reasons for keeping Cao Boi? There's a lot. He's a great guy, he's fun to have around camp, he does all the cooking, he keeps the camp together, he's got a lot of knowledge. I feel like he's a good friend of mine. He understands where I'm coming from on a lot of issues, but there's still a lot of things I don't agree with him about. The way that he deals with people, he's not the most subtle and gentle guy. He's kind of a brash and bold guy, and people can't handle that, they don't necessarily want to handle that, and I understand that factor."

(cut)

"I'm just trying to stay fluid, trying to adapt to whatever comes along. As long as I can have a good relationship with everybody on the tribe, I think that people are going to want me around as long as possible, so that they can eat, because they know that food is a key factor."

(cut)

"Oh, I'm definitely gonna exploit every advantage I have in this game, Yul being one of them. He's a confidant. I made a move in the very beginning, after Cecilia was voted out. I made a little show, 'I'm pissed off, it should have been fair,' blah blah blah. Next morning, bright and early, I went up to Yul and Jonathan and I said that's it guys, my alliance is gone, the only alliance I had is gone. I'm a free agent now. Whoever is honest with me, then they can count on me to be the same with them. Yul understand that, and I think Yul respects honesty, and he is in turn going to...well he's going to return that. And that's a great thing to have. He's giving me an inside track into what the girls are thinking, and right now the girls are the three solid ones. I saw it coming. I thought Sundra might have been playing them, but they seem to have bonded in a way that's kind of unbreakable. I'm going to try to use that to my advantage. Gotta stay good with Sundra and Candice, because Sundra and Candice understand that if the food's going bye-bye, they might think twice about who they're voting for. It might be Yul or Jonathan that they gotta vote for when it comes to that time."

(cut)

"Honestly, I gotta do what I can to get as far as possible in the game. I don't wanna sound like a jerk when I say that, I wanna do it as nicely and respectfully as I can, but I'm also here to play a game. It's that whole thing, a game, so my personal integrity does have a lot to do with it, I'll try to do it as nicely as possible, without making an off myself."

Tribal Council: Aitu 
Find out what the tribe really had to say when Aitu casts their votes at the dreaded Tribal Council.

JONATHAN ("Cowboy"): You're a good guy, but you talk too much, and in a game where they're throwing twists at us all the time, I think I have to take any wild card out of the game that I can. Good luck to you.

SUNDRA ("Cowboy"): I'm sorry, I just feel like you started telling me, telling too many lies around camp and made for a real distressing atmosphere. It's kind of hard to work with you. 

JESSICA (Jonathan): Sorry, but I lost my trust in you.

OZZY ("Cowboy"): Sorry, man. Strategy. You sacrificed Cecilia, now I gotta sacrifice you. It's the only way I can get to Jonathan. You'll probably understand.

CAO BOI ("Candace"): I hope we will all stick to this plan, this Plan Voodoo, and hopefully with it expose the queen who has the immunity idol. Let's hope it comes out. Nothing personal.

YUL ("Cowboi"): Cao Boi, I'm truly sorry for sending you home. You're a fascinating guy, you've done so much with your life, and I've definitely grown to admire and respect you. For me, after you turned on Becky and tried to vote her out at the last Tribal Council, I just realized that I couldn't put my faith in you, I couldn't trust you. You're so unpredictable and I can't put my future with you. I wish you the best of luck with your family and your kids. I hope you have a wonderful life. Take care. 

BECKY ("Cowboy"): The fact that you flipped so quickly and basically went behind my back and tried to get the whole tribe to vote me out at the last Tribal Council - right after that I lost complete trust in you. That's why I'm voting on you. 

CANDICE ("Cowboy"): Cao Boi, I'm voting for you tonight for 2 reasons. One, I heard you were trying to get me out, and two, because you drive me nuts.

Tribal Council: Raro
With Aitu looking on, Raro pays yet another visit to Tribal Council to eliminate one of their own.

JENNY ("Christina"): Cristina, I know you won't believe me, but I'm sorry.

REBECCA ("Christina"): I'm sorry I couldn't tell you, but we decided as a group it was still going to be you. Take care, and I wish you all the best. 

ADAM ("Christina"): You're a nice woman, you're a great girl, but our tribe is stronger without you.

PARVATI ("Christina"): Just trying to get our team back on track.

BRAD (Jenny): I don't trust you.

CRISTINA (Jenny): I just don't like people that are rude and manipulative.

+ CBS Early Show Secret Scene


FLICA (solo): We have a man who's making us feel better about our wounds and helping us heal faster. Those little things really count for making your body feel better when you're here. He knows everything, Cao Boi does. I love it.

(Flica and Cao Boi work on Ozzy's leg as Ozzy lays in the hammock; eventually Ozzy cries "Enough!")

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat