sobota 26. dubna 2014

season 13 episode 4 insider videos

J.P.'s Final Words 
 J.P. is stunned to have been voted off the island by his tricky tribe members

"Wow. This is something I never, ever saw coming. Then again, it is a game of Survivor, and I definitely got outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted in every means. I thought I was pretty confident going into this one. In no means did I think I was going to be voted out this time, next time, or for a long while, but that's the name of the game. There's no hard feelings in any way. I'm completely baffled; everybody at home, don't give me too hard of a time. Anyway, it was a great experience, I was happy to be here, that's the way the game is played, and wow, they really pulled one over on me."

(cut)

"I'm really a fan of the show. When my name came up, it was a surprise to me. I'm wowed that somehow everyone managed to make me believe we were doing one thing, when instead it was me they were after. That's the way the game is played. I'm a fan of it, and I'm appreciative of it. It just sucks that it had to be me."

(cut)

"So, the Raro tribe, you definitely can't trust anybody in this game, there's no way...so I hope you guys do well, and that someone makes it. Someone's gotta win."

(cut)

"Obviously, since I had a trust in my alliance I thought I was making, I just have to tell the Raro tribe, obviously you can't trust nobody. That's definitely gonna be the icebreaker for everyon to start watching each other's backs."

(cut)

"These last 11 days have been so grueling. I'm really fired up now, I get to eat as much as I want. And I'm going to do that right now. Good luck to everybody. I hope they enjoy the weather, and the game."

(cut)

"I'm definitely not OK with leaving. I wanted to stay and win a million bucks. I really thought that I could. It takes more than just being strong and big and physical, and thinking that you're mentally tough. You gotta really see your back, you gotta really understand your surroundings. That's how the game's played, and you cannot rest at any time, something might be going on behind your back."

(cut)

"You know, now that I come down to it, I think my nap was the biggest downfall today. I was tired, I took a nap, and it gave too much leeway to everyone to start discussing the real plan."

J.P., the Day After
J.P. has no hard feelings about how he was voted out.  He admires his tribe for the way they played the game.

"I thought it was brilliant, what they did to me. I wasn't mad one bit. That's the game. The part I was bummed out at was that I went out early. I think that was a shock to a lot of people. I think a lot of people thought I'd be around longer. I definitely thought I'd be around longer."

(cut)

"I thought it was brilliant. When I turned to the team and said, 'Good job,' I really meant it. I was like wow, that was really good, because everybody had me believe we were doing something else. And I thought I was on the forefront of the decision-making, too, so..."

(cut)

"Personally, for me, I know I wanted to come into this came ready to scheme and kind of be conniving. I wanted to play the game to the extreme, any way that I had to. But it boils down for me, you are who you are, and it kind of comes out during the game, especially when you start to get pretty comfortable. If you ask any of my personal friends at home, or my family, my biggest attribute is my loyalty. I think my biggest attribute was my downfall. I was loyal to the group I made an alliance with, and I relaxed. I stayed loyal, and that's what I stuck to. I kind of forgot I'm still playing against these people I'm making a team with. That's been my life, athletics, and I don't know if I can get away from it being the physical aspect. If I try not to be as strong, then what use am I? I'm a good-for-nothing. I didn't want to be a good-for-nothing, I wanted to excel, obviously, with what was outwardly present. What I should have focused on was what I tried to focus on, which was really being less assuming, less opinionated, less vocal. I didn't realize that people saw me - and I actually thought I was, that's the part that gets me. I thought I was going to try to be less assuming, less vocal, and less opinionated. Like I said, you are who you are, and I guess I wasn't, and I guess I wasn't, because people still saw me - I mean I got noted as the leader, and I didn't really feel like I was the leader. A leader to me is someone who takes complete control and designates themselves as the leader. I didn't feel like I did that. But to these people, who maybe aren't used to the background I come from, I guess maybe I stood out as leader. I guess I did it to myself. You don't realize who you are out there."

(cut)

"The one thing Survivor taught me was that this is extremely difficult. I was that guy who watched all the Survivor programs, and I talked crap on TV, like, I can't believe they can't do this. That's so easy. How come they can't climb this wall or jump this rope, what's so hard about swimming from there to there. The one thing I didn't factor in - and I'll still stick by that, the challenges are easy - but they're easy if you're completely hydrated, you're doing it for the first time, you haven't been on an island stranded for days and days and days. There's so many elements that tire you out, so those easy challenges become the most difficult thing ever in the world."

(cut)

"When I was worn down and feeling really fatigued, I mean there was just times I just...I mean there are times when you wish you were done. The only thing I could do is equate back to every time I do feel like that in a competition, in sports. It's mind over matter and you just don't accept it. You just don't accept it. There's no real explanation. I was taught when you're feeling low, or feeling really crappy, you fix it, you don't accept it. You just keep going."

(cut)

"The first tribe, it's definitely different because it's only five, it's more intimate. You feel like you're the only five playing the game because you don't see anyone else. So yeah, you become really close. I thought it was brilliant how they divided everyone on ethnicity, because suddenly, without knowing each other, we all felt this automatic bond, because we're all Latinos and we all had a similiar upbringing growing up, even though we're from different Latin countries. It was a lot more intimate, there was a closer bond, but I'm starting to learn now there was still that mistrust. There's always gonna be that mistrust. It's a game of Survivor, people come in with that mistrust. I bought into it, in the beginning. I was real honest with everything I did and what I was doing, and I think that just gave people an open forum to decide if they wanted to go in a different direction. I had a lot more confidence in the first tribe. When I got to the second tribe, it was a pretty hip group, a pretty fun group, and again I just got caught into the team atmosphere, the team aspect. It's all I know how to do."

(cut)

"From every step, from the beginning of being a part of this process, it's such a - you can't really explain it to people. It's an experience only me and a select few, now 13 seasons of people out of the whole world, only know what it's like to be on this show. I don't think even if you go into the most extreme details that would explain to somebody what it's like. You have to live it. You have to live it. That's something I'm always going to get to take that nobody else is ever gonna have. I think it's great. I love it."

Stephannie Interview
 Stephannie is losing weight since she's not too fond of one of the island's main sources of food: coconut.  Weakness is starting to take a toll.

(morning at Raro, JP chops a coconut while the guys talk about what a hard time they had sleeping the previous night)

(Stephannie's pants are hard to keep up)

PARVATI: Look at your pants, they're huge.

JENNY: You losing weight, girl.

NATE: Are those the pants you came out here with? 

(Stephannie sticks out the front of the pants to show how big they are, and they all laugh)

BRAD: Stephannie, did you build those when you came out here?

STEPHANNIE: They were kind of baggy, but not this baggy. 

(someone says she looks like she's lost about 5-7 pounds)

STEPHANNIE (solo): Coconut and I don't go very well together. I've never really liked coconut; even as a child, I hated it. I knew I would probably have to depend on it, but I didn't think I'd have to depend on it so much. 

NATE: We need to get some energy, man.

STEPHANNIE: Yeah.

NATE: We need to get some food, besides coconuts.

ADAM (to Brad): You're good at that, aren't you? Spearing fish?

BRAD: Yeah.

ADAM (to Nate): Are you any good at it? I haven't been any good at that so far.

(Stephannie takes the spear and walks to shore)

STEPHANNIE (solo): I have never done anything remotely like this at all. I'm just basically willing myself. It's mind over matter at this point. 

(Stephannie goes into the water to try to look for food)

STEPHANNIE (solo): I'm really worried about the challenges, because you really need to have a lot of strength and energy to go into a challenge to be successful. So right now that's my biggest concern. I gotta get something into my body.

(Parvati and Jenny work on the shelter; Parvati watches Stephannie)

PARVATI (solo): Stephannie's kind of a loner right now. I think she in the back of her mind feels like she is the weakest, and she wants to try to be a provider or try to step up by being a provider and going out to get protein, or whatever she's doing. I think she's a sweet sweetheart, but honestly it's just kind of ostracizing her from the group. 

(final shot of Stephannie looking for food)

Adam on Exile Island 
Disappointed in the size of Exile Island, Adam has two things on his mind, finding food and the hidden immunity idol.

"Well, right now I'm at Exile Island. Beautiful Exile Island. A very small island; there's not a lot here. I did a quick lap and I'm a little disappointed to see I couldn't find any coconuts; I'm sure there's some laying around. I saw a bunch of hermit crabs, which I'm gonna need to eat, so I'm gonna need to start a fire at some point. Tonight, I looked over the clues. I'm not gonna start digging tonight, I'm gonna do that tomorrow, or really searching for it. I wanna conserve my energy - instead of just digging all over the place, I want to really think where the Idol is and do it smart, instead of just digging everywhere. I'm worried a little bit about food. I got plenty of water. It looks like all it is is just hermit crabs."

(cut)

"I'm alright, I'm making fire. At the tribe, my responsibility was to go out and really get crabs. We had other people tending to the fire, so...I did start it a couple of times in the original tribe, so I'm just gonna have to go back, think about what I did then, and use that now to make fire. That's definitely the first thing I'm gonna do, tomorrow. Today, I just wanna finish the shelter. I got a little bit of a shelter right now. I'll make that comfortable and make sure I finish that before sundown. Candice was here before me. I don't know if the Idol is still even here, and that's the frustrating thing. I could spend all my time and all my energy looking for something that's not even here. Knowing that is frustrating. There's been three people; I would think that Candice may have gotten it if the first two didn't, so that's kind of frustrating. But I still wanna look, so I'm definitely gonna search tomorrow, cause if it ends up being here after I leave I'll be pretty upset."

(cut)

"Candice and I bonded in the beginning, in the original tribe. She's in the other tribe now. If there's someone else who has the Idol, I want her to have it, as opposed to the other two guys. Yeah, she's gonna be a good ally for me, I believe, merging back into one tribe, if that does happen."

(cut)

"Candice wrote in the Exile Island log, she wrote a paragraph or two on what was going on here. In the middle of it, she wrote, 'still smiling', with a smiley face, and that made me laugh, cause I kept telling her when we were in the same tribe, when things weren't going well, I asked her if she was still smiling a lot. I guess she probably...I don't know if she wrote that for me or not, but...yeah, she definitely wrote that for me. (grins) That was kind of funny, made me laugh."

(cut)

"When I was picked to come out here to Exile Island, I wasn't too shocked. I didn't think it was definitely gonna be me; could've been anybody. I figured they wanted to weaken one of the guys, so that made the chances a lot higher that I'd be out here. I wasn't too shocked. It was definitely a little bit of a letdown, cause I think the chances are pretty good the Idol's not here anymore, and I'll just be on this island getting weak (laughs), with lack of food; there's not much of a food source. But they gotta do what they gotta do, and they picked me, so I gotta suck it up and make the best of it."

(cut)

"I don't think me being out here is going to hurt my alliances with my current tribe. I just hope it doesn't hurt morale too much, that we lost, and I hope they keep their spirits up. If not, I'll get 'em going again when I get back."

(cut)

"I'm gonna be extremely excited to get back to my tribe. I don't like this at all, I don't like being by myself. It's gonna be extremely boring, and I just hope I don't go too insane."

(cut)

"The only consolation would be if I did find the Idol. If it's still here, I think I've got a good shot of finding it, so I'm just gonna look over the clues tonight and tomorrow, really look for it."

(cut)

"If there's a lesson I learned at the challenge, it's a team-wide lesson, and that's probably for us to stay more humbled. I think we thought we were just gonna dominate every challenge, and they put up a good fight, and they beat us good. I feel a little disappointed with the way we handled the last part of the challenge, the trivia with the words. I don't think we worked as a team well. We gotta go back to the drawing board. I gotta really tell them when I get back, really put it in their heads that we need to work together as a team, and to communicate, and not be overconfident, because that killed us." 

Tribal Council
 Watch as the members of Raro tribe cast some surprising votes in Tribal Council

Stephannie (Votes JP): Sorry JP, it's either you or me.

Adam (Votes JP): I hate to do this to you buddy, but no one else in this tribe trusts you, including your best friend, your good buddy Cristina. So, I gotta go with the tribe on this one.

Jenny (Votes JP and draws a voleyball): I thought I could trust you until I found out that you were one of the first people who wanted to vote me off today.

JP (Votes Stephanie): This really breaks my heart to have to do this, I wish you didn't voice that point of weakness today, but you're a wonderful and beautiful person and you´ll be with me for the rest of this game.

Brad: You cannot come into a game, guns blazing, because at the end of the day it's going to rub a lot of people the wrong way. (Votes JP) And, in the words of Heidi Klum, "Auf Wiedershen".

Cristina (Votes JP): JP, I think you're a great guy, I just think you had your game face on, and none of us wanted to get played. I think you're a really good guy though, so hopefully we can still meet and do those projects we talked about. Good luck.

Rebecca (Votes JP): I choose you JP because when you spoke this morning you forgot about the alliance you made and you gave a speach about something totally different.

Nate (Votes Stephanie): Your wish is my command.

Parvati (Votes JP): There are just one too many cooks in the kitchen. We've gotta let one go. Sorry.

+ CBS Early Show Secret Scene


(closeups of JP's feet as he walks across beach)

JP (solo): My feet, they're not doing so good. They got pretty infected in both toes on both sides of my feet.

(Adam watches JP put leaves on his feet)

ADAM: You have it on that foot too?

JP: The skin's just been coming off, and it's very raw. I can't even put my shoes on now without feeling pain. Gotta stuff it with leaves, gotta stuff my foot in.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat