pondělí 5. května 2014

season 13 episode 11 insider videos

Nate's Final Words
After being blindsided at Tribal Council, Nate describes his feelings for Jonathan in his final words.

"This is one of the greatest things I've ever done. Really test myself. I've always kind of been that city cat, but to come out here and go outside my zone and see what I'm really about was cool. It hurts to leave this early in the game right when the individuals are getting started. I thought I played it smart today by not showing my strength, but I guess I came out with my guns blazing too quick. Jonathan, you can kiss my ass. Kiss my ass. For real. You're a dirty, stanky, whack fruitcake who sold me out like a dirty - I don't even know how to say it, just a dirty. So kiss my ass, Jonathan, definitely. If you're watching with your family, kiss my ass. You kids don't know nothing about your fake old speeches about integrity and this and that, come into the game with a straight face. You sold out our tribe, when we brought you in. You traiting bastard. Real talk. Other than that, everyone I love, wish I had more to fight though, but that's how it's gotta be in this world."

(cut)

"I really didn't think I was that much of a hunter when I came out here, but you don't have much to eat, you really hit survival mode. Me turning into the octopus man was something I'll never forget, and was kind of like my happy zone. Taking out my spear and just going and getting 'em and it was a beautiful thing. I'll never forget it."

(cut)

"I learned a lot about myself. I learned I got a lot of fight in me. I learned that if I want, I can do anything in life. It's all about how you focus your mind and your strength. In life I feel like I can do anything after doing this. This was something if you'd asked me a few years ago I'd have laughed in your face and said you're crazy if you think I'm going to go on some island with some knuckleheads. After doing this I'd have to say this was a great experience. I tried to play with some class and some dignity, and tried to keep the real competitiors around. But sometimes you get blindsided if you're a threat, so that's how it goes."

(cut)

"To Adam, Candice, and Parvati, it's all love. I'll see you guys on the outs. We'll definitely have time to enjoy this cause I know you're all feeling my pain right now. We were the fab four, hopefully going all the way. I love you guys and I wish you the best in this game. Adam, they're after you, so keep your head up. Everyone else - Ozzy, I thought you were cool, me and you, but you was a little dirty punk too, so you can kiss my ass too. Jonathan, one more time you can kiss my ass. Yul, you got class and respect, and Becky and Sundra, I know you were just doing what you had to do with your tribe."

(cut)

"I call this a crossroads, basically. I have to call this mindblowing. You never know what to expect. You never know how you'll feel from the times of feeling week, times of feeling strong, times of feeling desire. I'd have to say mindblowing." 

(cut)

"Jonathan, you can kiss my butt. I will say it over and over. You can kiss my butt. Ozzy, I thought we had that connection, but you can kiss my butt too. Youse in it for yourself. I see how it is. But you'll get yours, cause they already got a dagger out for you. The rest, it's all love and peace. I know you're just playing a game. You two, I feel you stabbed me the most, so you can definitely pick a cheek and kiss my butt."

Nate, the Day After 
Soon after his elimination, Nate describes his favorite thing about being a part of Survivor. 

"Getting octopus. That was my favorite thing. My zone. I could just go hunt, kinda just be me, gather my thoughts, step out of the game."

(cut)

"When I got to Raratonga, my first day at Rarotonga, I knew I had to step it up, I knew I had to prove myself. It was a tribe of nine. It was a tribe of strong guys, coming from JP, who provided food for his tribe, Adam, who seemed like a strong competitor, and Brad, who was fishing and provided food for his tribe. I was kind of stepping in the mix with these guys who were getting adapted quite well coming in. I knew I had to step it up and prove my value, rather than outside of challenges, I had to prove my value around camp. That first day I went out there with a spear, not knowing what I was doing, I was out there like, 'OK', just swimming around, trying to get fish. I'd shoot one and the fish would be gone. I had no sense of what I was doing. Luckily I saw this big mama octopus just kicking, and I was like, 'I can stab this.' I stabbed it and kept stabbing it and stabbing it. It was a big boy, and the guys came and helped me get it out of the water. After I did that I was like, 'I can do this. I'm warm now, I can do this.' Everyone was like, 'Oh, you provided the first meal for us, the first meal on the new Rarotonga.' so I was like, 'OK, I can do this, I like this. It's a good feeling.'"

(cut)

"This game taught me so much about myself and how I've always gotta just in life always play my instinct and my gut. How you really, no matter what anyone says to you at any time about anything, you always know what's right for you. Your friends can say, 'Yeah, do this, Nate,' and you can get pressure from so and so, and say, 'Do this, this is right for you,' but if you don't really feel it inside, you don't have that sense inside, it's not right. In this game, when you really are alone. You may have your allies, you may have people you bonded with and you met over the last 26 days, but you really have to rely on yourself and what your instinct gives you. This game definitely taught me that. In life, I will never judge what my gut and what my instinct tells me. If I feel this, and everyone else is going, 'Nate, do this,' no, I'm going with what I feel inside. It proved to play me right. My instinct was right. Jonathan was a rat, and we let that rat cut us up."

(cut)

"I'd say getting your torch snuffed my Jeff, and he says the tribe has spoken, and you've gotta get up and end the game that you want to play so much more..."

(cut)

"...and then to get kind of stabbed the way you did from betrayal, and get snuffed, the emotions going through, you kind of want to have a positive side of it, and a good outlook, but it's the worst feeling."

(cut)

"It's like the wind's taken out of you. Like you've been suckerpunched and you can't say anything and you're gasping for air, like, 'My game's over, it's over. I've gotta call it a day.'"

(cut)

"This game changed me in the fact that I realize if I put my mind to something, I can do it. There are no options of 'no'. If you see something, it's acheivable. If you feel something, then get it. You always have those questions in life like, 'I want to do this, but I don't know.' You always doubt. After doing something like this, there are no doubts. I think after doing something like this, any of these contestants, if they get a vision of something, they'll do it. You'll wanna do it. Doing something like this, which is probably the hardest thing I've had to do and endure up until this day, made me realize I can do anything. You can survive with strangers in the middle of nowhere and adapt and really make it, like a lifestyle, there's nothing you can't do."

(cut)

"My relationship with Parvati was priceless. There were days when she was kind of like my fuel and my energy, you know. I didn't rely on her, but she had that warm vibe to her that was just soothing. It was like medicine. Even the simple things we would laugh about and our little inside jokes we would have. The way we created Tom (?) and built on that. Yeah, there's an attraction there. She's gorgeous. It was just like healthy, a good, positive relationship. Granted, I had to control my feelings towards her because I didn't want others to smell something. We kind of had to like play a sneaky type of game towards the rest, not like betrayal, in the way we didn't want to be smelt out, we were just becoming close friends. If there was anything we didn't want anyone to smell it and view us as a threat. In the past you've seen couples get real close, they just get snuffed out. Meeting her and having her roll with me was just priceless. I hope she's doing all good, doing it, still, but definitely one of the biggest parts of my success I had out there."

(cut)

"Doing this game is a blessing. It's not a game for the nuts and the crazies and the locos who just wanna go be freaks on an island for a while, but it's really like a blessing. To have this opportunity. You couldn't put it in a word. It's just a straight blessing and a privilege."

Parvati and the New Tribe 
Parvati reflects on the individual members of Aitutonga post-merge. 

"I think I did alright. It was our first individual challenge, and I just wanted to prove I could hold my own among these people. I think I did OK. I just wanted to outlast Yul and make sure he didn't win immunity so we could vote for him tonight, and I did that."

(cut)

"Oh, I knew that Ozzy could probably outlast all of us on the pole. He's like a baboon. He just climbs trees, like 50-foot coconut trees to chop coconuts. That challenge was really made for Ozzy."

(cut)

"Candice, when she puts her mind to something there's no deterring her, there's nothing that can make her quit. I knew Candice and Ozzy would pretty much be the last ones standing."

(cut)

"I think Candice definitely is a threat in this game. She's one of the strongest girls, and mentally, she just zones out, and she wins things. It's all mind over matter, normally. That's what she can do. Candice is a threat."

(cut)

"Yul is the first choice for voting someone out tonight, because he's brilliant. He's like Mr. Harvard-Stanford-Yale guy. He's also really strong. I think today he could have lasted longer in that challenge, but he didn't want to let everyone realize how strong he is. I do believe Yul is our top threat right now."

(cut)

"Yul is a very strong competitor. He makes me very nervous that he's not on our side. I think he's very smart, and crafty, and if he wanted to swing someone from our five over to their four, he could probably find a way to smooth talk someone into doing that. So I want to nip that in the bud tonight, and make sure Yul goes home."

(cut)

"Jonathan didn't want to vote Yul out tonight, which also made me a little bit skeptical, and I was like, yeah we definitely have to get him out. Jonathan was saying he wanted Ozzy to go tonight. Nate doesn't want Ozzy to go, because Nate and Ozzy are forming some kind of bond. Jonathan wants Ozzy out as fast as he can because he hates him. They're like bitter rivals, Ozzy and Jonathan and Candice. It was kind of funny that it was Ozzy and Candice left at the end today. It was kind of like, who hates each other the most? (laughs) Who's gonna stand here the longest, withstand the pain just to spite the other person? In the end, Ozzy won out, so it's gotta be Yul tonight."

(cut)

"Nate and Ozzy have really clicked since we merged. Nate really wants to keep him around for as long as he can. I don't know where that came from, but I'm just gonna go along with it, because it doesn't hurt me at all. I still feel pretty secure with our foursome. It's me, Nate, Candice, and Adam. If Nate wants to bring in Ozzy, I don't really care. I don't know how it's gonna go right now, but I'm not gonna worry about it. If Nate wants to fight Jonathan about keeping Ozzy, then he can, but I'm just going to sit back and watch the sparks fly if that happens."

(cut)

"There's tons of talk about who has the immunity idol. I'm pretty - I'm 100% sure that Adam has the hidden immunity idol. He's not very slick about being slick. Every time you ask him about it, he gets this goofy grin on his face (makes a face) like, 'I don't know who has it.' (mocks Adam) 'Oh, I know Yul doesn't have it, I know Jonathan doesn't have it, I know Candice doesn't have it. I don't know who has it.' (rolls her eyes) I'm like, Adam, you're ridiculous. Just admit it. But he won't. He won't admit it. (laughs)"

(cut)

"Jonathan is driving me crazy. He's driving me insane. He's a dictator. All he does is sit around the fire - he works so hard and brings in so much food and that's great and that's awesome because we're all hungry - but he sits around the fire, nonstop telling people what to do, just nonstop dictator. I can't handle it. I don't like being told what to do, honestly."

(cut)

"So as far as Jonathan coming with me, Nate, Candice and Adam to five, I don't think it's gonna happen. Plus, he's a much bigger threat than Sundra and Becky at this point, so he might be one of the next ones to go. And I think Adam and Candice are cool with that too."

(cut)

"There are some sparks with me and Nate, but it's nothing like...I'm here to play the game. I'm here to win the game. I don't know as far as Nate's thinking. Nate's kind of laid his feelings on the line. With me, I don't get romantically attached very easily. It's going to take a little bit longer for me to develop feelings for someone. I don't fall easily and I don't fall fast at all."

Candice Interview
After the merge, Candice discusses the possible futures of Aitutonga in case any of the members flip alliances.

"I was kind of disappointed in myself in the challenge today. I could have held on longer physically, mentally, but if there are future challenges I don't want to completely ruin my feet and my hands and everything just to lose by 30 seconds."

(cut)

"I think everyone's kind of on edge. We do have the numbers, by one person. All it takes is one person to flip over. I don't know why anyone would do that, so that makes me feel a little bit safe, but you never know. This game is for a million dollars, and if somebody thinks they have an edge somewhere and decides to take it, it could be me going home tonight. That's one of the reasons I wanted to hang on so long in the challenge today."

(cut)

"Before Ozzy won immunity, there was a debate whether we wanted to vote Ozzy or Yul. We came to a consensus that we would vote out Yul, so it worked out to our advantage, we didn't have to worry about it, we had already decided to vote for Yul if he didn't win immunity. Nate believes Yul is a mastermind, he's too smart, and we have to separate Yul and Becky to begin with. So that's who we're voting out tonight."

(cut)

"Personally, I'd rather vote Ozzy out first, just because he's a threat in the physical challenges. Nate really wanted to vote Yul out, and that made everyone wonder if Nate had some alternate plan to bring Ozzy in, and he actually said, 'If Jonathan doesn't want to vote for Yul like I said, then I'll bring Ozzy in to vote for Yul as well'."

(cut)

"That exposed a little rift in our five-person alliance right now, and that kind of made people nervous."

(cut)

"I've had to be very careful about how much talking I do with Sundra. The other four Raro members are not very comfotable with how much time I spend moving in on Sundra. We have our [air quotes] top four [/air quotes] or final four, or whatever. They don't want to bring anyone else in. They don't want to break the alliance, so I have to be very careful. I can't really tell Sundra anything. I have to say, 'Sundra,' - and I have, when I went to get water with Sundra this morning - 'Sundra, there are some things, there are some shifts going on, and if you would tell us who you guys are voting for, or if you would vote with us tonight as a vote of confidence, I'm trying to get you worked in here, but you have to trust me.' She's not wanting to go blindly, she wants to know everything, every detail, she wants to stick to her guns until she feels completely sure about something. I knew it probably wasn't gonna be anything, that she wasn't gonna give me any information. I didn't want to seem desperate. I was like, 'Listen, Sundra, we don't need your vote, we have the numbers, but it would be a vote of confidence on your part. I just want you to think about that. I'm very sure Adam has the idol, stick with the idol, we were tight before, and I'd like for you to come in, but you're going to have to trust me at this point.' But I don't think she's really having it."

(cut)

"I know Adam really doesn't have the idol, but I was trying to paint the picture for Sundra that Adam does have the idol, and that she needs to stay protected under that, who knows. It was just a tall tale."

(cut)

"I think Nate's starting to freak out a little bit and make people nervous with his relationship with Ozzy. I think Jonathan is making people nervous with his relationship with Yul. Before the merge happened, Parvati was making people nervous with being noncommital. It just all depends. You have to stay really tight, you have to stay within your boundaries, and don't make people nervous. That's what keeps you safe within the alliance."

(cut)

"I made four enemies when I stepped off that mat for the mutiny. Four people that probably wouldn't vote for me if it comes down to the jury. I've got other Raro members that I never got to know. With all that working against me, I've got to have something working for me so I can make a case for myself so I can get to the final two. The case I make for myself is I'm tough, I hang in there in these challenges, I work hard, I played this game in a very serious way. I'm a tough competitor. I came to play. I didn't come to have a vacation, lay on the raft, and get a tan. That's the case I'm going to make for myself."

(cut)

"Going to Tribal Council tonight, I'm going to have a million things running through my head. Are the other four voting for me? Is there a fifth they've pulled over who'll vote for me? Am I going home? Is everything going to go according to plan? I'm always nervous. I wanted that neck around my necklace very badly, and I don't have it, so I'm nervous. At the same time, if they don't vote for me, and they vote one of the Raros off, one of the old Raro people out, that's bad news for me too. If something happens and our five break ranks, somebody in our five breaks ranks, it's bad news for everybody."

Tribal Council 
The newly merged tribe faces the closest vote yet as three members of the jury look on from the sidelines. 

SUNDRA (Nate): Nate, it's nothing personal, just strategy. 

BECKY (Nate): It's nothing personal, just part of strategy to get Aitu to the final four.

YUL (Nate): Nate. You seem honestly like a great guy, and I wish I had gotten to know you better and that we weren't on separate tribes. I'd still like to get to know you. This is purely a strategic vote. I don't know how it's going to go down tonight, but best of luck of you, and I hope to get to know your friendship outside of this game. 

ADAM ("Yule"): You're a stand-up guy with a lot of integrity, but you're also a threat. 

OZZY (Nate): I hope your plan works, man. I don't know how anyone else is voting, but...sorry if it's you.

NATE ("Yuehl"): This is nothing personal, but you control your tribe too much. Peace out, brother.

PARVATI ("Yule"): You are just too smart and too strong. It's a lethal combination.

CANDICE (Yul): Yul, this vote is strategic, but I also don't think you should hide behind the idea that you haven't lied in this game. You have, and I know it and you know it.

JONATHAN: This was never my intention, but Yul presented me with the immunity idol and said if I didn't vote with them, that it would be me going home tonight, that they'd all vote for me. My alliance is more with Adam, and Candice, and Parvati. I couldn't go home tonight. I hope you understand. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat