středa 14. května 2014

early show 13 episode 8

Video:




Transcript by James Barber for SurvivorFever.net - 11.03.06

RENE: On "Survivor: Cook Islands" last night, Aitu finally lost an immunity challenge, and that left roller girl Jessica, or Flica, on shaky ground. 

(clips)

RENE: Jessica Smith, or Flica. Can I call you Flica?


FLICA: You can. You're allowed. 

RENE: You're here with us this morning. Hi.

FLICA: Hi. 

RENE: Those things were really harsh that they said! What was up? I thought those girls were your friends. 

FLICA: Yeah...I'm OK with whatever. It seemed to me they were being friendly to me. I was really honest with them. They couldn't do me that same respect by being honest with me. I was trying to provoke them a little bit, just to see...

RENE: Did you have any indication that you were getting on their nerves? 

FLICA: I think it really just came down to that day, because I really was fishing for them to be honest with me and tell me, "Hey, we're gonna vote you off." Then I would have had a lot more respect for their decision. 

RENE: You guys were celebrating the reward challenge. You guys won the potatoes and the peanut butter, and everybody looked happy. It was like one big happy family there. 

FLICA: Yeah, they're great at what they do, and that's faking. 

RENE: Yikes!


FLICA: I just wouldn't put it past 'em. 

RENE: Last week, when Cao Boi was voted off - and you were pretty tight with him - did you think maybe your goose was cooked at that point? 

FLICA: I didn't that would necessarily sign the deal, but I definitely knew that Cao Boi's and my friendship and my ability to understand Cao Boi was threatening to them, because they didn't really understand him at the same level that I did. 

RENE: You said you were kind of surprised you lasted as long as you did. Your work ethic was different than everyone else. You were different from everyone else. 

FLICA: Yeah, I had more fun than everybody else. I enjoyed being out on the coral reef so much and experiencing this whole new area. I'd never been on a tropical area before. I enjoyed getting out on the outrigger and getting out of camp, so that kind of separated me from the other girls because they would just sit around and pick their armpits. 


RENE: What? What?! 

FLICA: They would never do anything. It was so frustrating. 

RENE: What's that all about? 


FLICA (laughs): I don't know!

RENE: I've never heard anybody say they pick their armpits. OK, I'm not gonna go there. I'm not gonna go there. 

FLICA: You didn't see it on this last episode where they were...

RENE: How surprising. What was the deal with Jonathan and you? Did he just not like you? You didn't like him? What was up?


FLICA: I just had an instinctual bad feeling about Jonathan and his intentions. He would tell me one thing but he was very conniving, just the way he was. There was a few instances where he just did really inappropriate things and my red flag went up and bad vibes kept creeping up and I just didn't feel comfortable around him. 


RENE: Well, perhaps you were feeling the right vibe, cause Jonathan is our Secret Scene. Let's take a look. 

[JONATHAN (solo): Jessica came to me and said, "How are you gonna vote?" I lied and said, "I don't know." 

(Jonathan sits on the beach, in the canoe, while Jessica/Flica stands near him)

JONATHAN: I just want to make a decision. I'll tell you, if that's what you want me to do. 


FLICA: It'd be nicer to know than to be lost about the whole thing. 


JONATHAN (solo): Now I'm faced with the dilemma of do I do the (air quotes) right thing (/air quotes) and say to her, "Now I'm gonna vote you out next." Or do I continue to say I don't know and vote her out and avoid any possible conflict. That's a tough choice and I honestly don't know what to do.
]

RENE: Do you think that was a tough choice for him? 


FLICA: No. I think he did a good job putting one past me. He would always say one thing and do another, so I really was expecting that. I was just hoping that someone could be honest with me and be like, "Hey, we're gonna vote you out." I would have been OK with it. 

RENE: I wanna tell you, I want to give you a plug. You made your own dress, it's very cute, and I love your dreadlocks. You have quite the look, and it's very refreshing this morning.

FLICA: Oh, why thank you. 

RENE: Good to see you, Flica, Jessica Smith, and good luck to you.

FLICA: Right on. (waves to the camera) Thank you! Love you guys! You'll see more of me. Check out Flicaflame.com, I'm getting that going, you'll be able to buy custom-made things from me and hopefully hire me to do some stilt-walking or firefest. 

RENE: Right. See. Give somebody a rope and they think they're a cowboy.

FLICA (twirls an imaginary lasso): Yee-haw!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat