pátek 18. dubna 2014

Meet the Survivors

Video:



Transcript:

Transcripted by truedorktimes.com

Voiceover: "Imagine getting together..."
Voiceover: "...for 39 days with this crew:"
Voiceover: "A real astronaut, a karate expert, a former fighter pilot, and a Colin Farrell lookalike who can get ugly."
Shane: "I'm gonna live in the gray. I'm gonna be here to listen to you, and then I'm gonna turn around and cut your head off."
Voicover: "Well how about a girl who's been trying to get on Survivor for what seems like an eternity?"
Sally: "I've been called 'Survivor Sal' for like five years."
Voiceover: "... a star athlete" [shows Danielle]
Danielle: "I don't think there's anybody here that, that can match me, physically." [cut to shot of Danielle's cleavage]
Voiceover: "Except for maybe this champion gymnast, with dreadlocks to boot."
Courtney: "I'm just gonna... rock out" [clicks tongue]
Voiceover: "And get this: a beauty queen turned..."
Voiceover: "...rocket scientist."
Misty: "Just because I'm a woman, and I'm an engineer, doesn't mean I have to sacrifice either my femininity or my intelligence."
Voiceover: "Here's a combo: Austin here is an author..."
Voiceover: "... Aras is the resident yoga instructor, Nick's the fratboy of the group, and get a load of Bobby 'Bob Dawg' Mason, who's striking a pose."
Bobby: "Bob Dawg's here... woof, woof." [poses] "I'm not like some pretty-boy, soft, mushy, sensitive, caring, considerate dude. I was like, basically, I'm a modern-day caveman. I mean, I'm Archie Bunker, Sam Jackson, and all these jokers rolled into one."
Voiceover: "He's one-of-a-kind..."
Voiceover: "... but so is Tina, a real lumberjack. Or lumberjill, as she says. She's had a tough road."
Tina: "I've got a lot of tools in my box, that I never had before. I'm divorced, I've lost the only child in my life, and the only thing I have left to do is live, and enjoy these situations."
Voiceover: "Mommy Ruth Anne [sic.] got her strategy from her daughter."
Ruth Marie: "She said don't talk too much, don't wear your pants too high, and don't spoon with any gentlemen [laughs]. You know, she doesn't want me snuggling in the... tent thing."
Voiceover: "But tribemate Melinda, a professional singer, will keep things lively."
Melinda: "I'm gonna get on somebody's nerves, I mean, because everybody's gonna get on somebody's nerves at one point. It's just gonna happen. So, you know, I'm just gonna try to do it as little as possible."
Cirie: "My life is boring! I just, uh, work..."
Cirie: "... come home, take care of the kids, and watch TV. That's all I do! I'm sorry!"
Voiceover: "Sorry or not, they've come together for one of the most unusual starts..."
Voiceover: "...in Survivor history."
Probst (at RC): "Go!"
Voiceover: "And many surprises are awaiting them at every turn. But they're ready."
Nick: "Don't hold back. Number one, don't hold back in anything."
Bruce: "It's gonna be awesome. To me it's like, oh, it's... they wrote the script for me."
Terry: "Good luck! We all are gonna need it. Game on."

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat