neděle 25. května 2014

season 14 episode 5 insider videos

Transcript by James Barber

TRIBAL VOTING

Check out what Rita's tribe members really had to say about her while they cast their votes at Tribal Council.


EARL (Rita): It's just time. You say a little too much sometimes. 

RITA (Anthony): As you know, this tribe works with majorities, and at this point I couldn't against them. I would risk my going forward, and I just couldn't do that to my two kids, cause this is what this game is for me right now. 

ROCKY (Rita): Nothing personal, baby. Love you to death. This has to be done. 

MICHELLE (Anthony, with a sad face under his name): Anthony, you let Mookie push you around; that's where you lost my trust. I'm sorry. 

ANTHONY (Rita): Mamacita Rita, we had our differences but I like you a lot. You may not see the (? I didn't understand this part), I hope you find the best. Good luck. 

MOOKIE (Rita): I'm sorry, but it's part of the game. You have to follow the majority.

YAU-MAN (Rita): It comes down to who is the most disposable. Both you and Anthony are, but I have to go with the majority in order to stay in the game until the next round. Sorry. Nothing personal.

ALEX AND STACY

Alex and Stacy take some time to conspire after Tribal Council while the others sleep.


(morning of day 12; Stacy is boiling a buff)

STACY (to Alex): A few more minutes and it'll be done. 

ALEX: That whole thing last night was very surreal though, wasn't it? Just a strange thing. 

STACY: She went out kicking and screaming, it was so weird. 

ALEX: Weird, huh? I was like, wooo...(chuckles)

ALEX (solo): The morning after voting Liliana off, I definitely had an uneasy feeling. I didn't think it was a good idea to vote Liliana out at that point because Cassandra was not nearly as strong as Liliana. Cassandra had not been as good at the challenges. But what's done was done. I said to her [Stacy], "Yeah, that was the right decision," make her, help her feel a little bit like she's in control. 

STACY (to Alex): Cassandra and Dreamz...They're such complainers. I can't stand people who complain. 

ALEX: I love that whole thing about how you guys are paying no attention to me. 

STACY: That was such [expletive deleted]. 

ALEX: What the hell? I don't know, maybe he's got like a maturity issue. 

STACY: I think so too, and I just take it like that. 

STACY (solo): My whole take on the whole Dreamz and Cassandra thing is that if you can't stand up for yourself, I'm not gonna do it for you. If you feel you're not being included, say, "Hey guys, how can I pitch in?" You have to get off your ass and do something, say something. Come on. It's Survivor.

STACY (to Alex): You can't please everybody all the time, so whatever. 

ALEX: You can't just throw a tantrum and expect people to listen. That's not the way the adult world works. 

ALEX (solo): I felt like, based on Tribal Council, there had been some obvious misgivings by Dreamz and Cassandra, rightfully so. I think Lisi and Stacy do a pretty good job of making them feel left out sometimes. So right after the Tribal Council, my #1 priority was trying to make everybody stick together, and the opposite started to happen.

(Lisi and Boo talk about the fire)

STACY: Look, Dreamz, it would be a big help if you could just take these dishes (closeup of dirty dishes and silverware) and take care of them.

DREAMZ: I'm not doing it. 

LISI: You don't wanna help? That's cool. (Stacy and Lisi walk off) I forgot he was invisible. God, I'm so stupid. (Dreamz smiles)

DREAMZ (solo): I'm like, "No." I'm not Cascade. I'm not gonna do your dirty work. I'm not going to help this tribe. I'm not doing anything. When it's time to go to war, I'll be at war. 

(Lisi and Stacy wash the pot in sea water)

STACY: I can't believe he just told you, "No."

LISI: It's OK, he's outta here. (cackles)

STACY: Oh I know that, but it's just like, come on man. We all work together. 

LISI: Then he shouldn't be surprised when we go to Tribal Council and he's the one that goes. 

STACY (solo): Dreamz is not a team player. He's lazy. He doesn't do anything. Even Lisi and I roll our eyes at each other, like, "What does he do?" He doesn't do anything at all. He's pretty much good at the challenges. That's what we're using him for. Other than that, he's useless.

BOO'S COFFEE

Is Boo becoming frustrated with his tribemates?


"We won this reward, which everyone was arguing about, everybody wanted the soap and toiletries, which is fine, we need that. But then it took an arm and a leg, everybody's arguing if we get the cake, or the cookies and cream, cookies and milk. 'Oh, I can't have the cake without milk!' Are you kidding me? What do you want? 'I can't have the cake without milk? I can't have the cookies without milk?' Please! Figure something out. Anyway, they kept going back and forth, so I got out, I was like, 'Ya'll take care of that. My vote's the cake. I'm not changing my vote. Everybody change their vote for 30 minutes straight. I'm like, 'I can't deal with this.' I left, and we end up with coffee. Fine. Let me tell you what happened with the coffee this morning."

(cut)

"Stacy and Lisi, the girls that might take me to the end, fixed each a cup of coffee this big (holds his hands out), and there was hardly any left for anyone else. I was like, 'I guess I'll make myself another pot.' Everybody else gets like half a cup. Well, Cassandra puts 4 heaping teaspoons of sugar. We don't have that much sugar. I'm like, 'Are you kidding me?' If she gets another one - I didn't see how many more she put cause I looked late but I did see her put two more heaping teaspoons of sugar - we're gonna be out of sugar by tomorrow afternoon. We're gonna be drinking black coffee. I don't like coffee that much anyway, but sweet, sugar coffee, cafe au lait we call it, that's fine with me, I'll take a little taste. We're not gonna have any left."

(cut)

"Back to Lisi and Stacy, not only did they fix themselves twice as much coffee as anybody else, they made ANOTHER pot and fixed ANOTHER huge double serving of coffee again! Sitting there talking about 'Oh God, it's so good,' and, 'I miss home, I don't know what I'd do without coffee,' and, 'Alex, I have a love affair with coffee.' I'm like what a bunch of pansies. (mocking) 'I'm gonna brush my teeth for 3 hours.' This is supposed to be tough. Are ya'll kidding me? This is getting to their heads. This is still a game. They're arguing because they got 4 toothbrushes. I wish you'd have gave us 1 toothbrush. Everybody's arguing about, 'Oh my God Jeff, there's only 4 toothbrushes here!' Jeff's like, 'Are ya'll complaining about getting toothbrushes? What would the other tribe do with 1 toothbrush? They'd be so appreciative.' I don't care that much. The plaque's getting off with my stick. (pulls at a twig from a nearby branch) Not one of these. I didn't even use the toothpaste to brush my teeth. I used a little bit of Scope and brushed my teeth with that. They want a shower every day. We don't have enough soap to last every day. They want to get the loofah and shower their clothes down. We're going to eat away the soap."

(cut)

"I've had my fill of doing work for them while they enjoy their vices. There's no more after that. Now if they want to continue enjoying their vices they're going to have to take care of themselves from this point on. At least until we all start doing things together. It's a little frustrating for camp life but I have to bite my tongue on that. I'm not gonna tell Cassanda, 'Are you frickin' crazy? You just put 4 heaping teaspoons of sugar? It's not an endless supply of sugar.' Cassandra's a sweet lady, but you cannot put 4 heaping teaspoons of sugar. I don't know how much the other girls put in, but they had small cups, small jugs of coffee made." 

(cut)

"It's a little frustrating to see some members of my tribe not looking ahead to the future. Just a small future. They want coffee? You need boiling water. You want boiling water, you have to have wood, if you want to keep the fire going to boil your water. None of them look past that. We got the fire going, and everybody forgot. 'Oh, I got coffee.' So it's a little frustrating, but I don't care, cause I'm just gonna do what I'm comfortable doing, and then I'm gonna let them suffer." 

TREE MAIL

The Moto tribe receives Tree Mail as they ready themselves for the upcoming immunity challenge.


ALEX: Tree mail!

(various Moto members look up)

ALEX: Alright guys, gather around. (EDGARDO sees the card and jokes they're playing poker) "Remembering things you see today may keep your tribe intact. Remember, someone's going home tonight, and remember, that's a fact." 

DREAMZ: It's a memory game! You're turning over stuff, like...

STACY: I told you guys, it's connect the dots, tic tac toe, or memory. That's the only way they could win! 

EDGARDO: Or rock, paper, scissors.

DREAMZ: That's cool, cause our heads are good. 

EDGARDO (solo): We received Treemail this morning and we have an immunity challenge. We knew it wasn't going to be a physical challenge because the other tribe right now can't handle physical, so it's going to be a mental game. We're trying to get our breakfast and coffee going this morning so we've got our thinking hats on. 

(STACY and LISI, mainly Stacy, sit around the shelter and joke that Ravu will have to play charades with clues like "emaciated", "anorexic", "losing", and "going home tonight"; the others look on somewhat uncomfortably)

LISI: That's just bad.

EDGARDO: Let's not make more fun, because then we'd get beat and that would be embarrassing.

EDGARDO (solo): Today's probably the most important challenge that we've had so far, because it will define whether we're really better than them, since this is the first mental challenge we've had. Or if we're actually equal.

LISI: But we're smarter than they are. No matter how intelligent Michelle tries to be, I'm smarter than she is. She's probably the smartest person on their team. When it comes to intelligence, you'd have to wake up really early in the morning to beat me, dudes. That's one thing I'm confident about. What about Yau-Man?

ALEX: Smart?

LISI: I'm not even tripping. 

EDGARDO (solo): Right now I think we have all the momentum, but what happens with momentum is that once you get really confident, and really cocky about the situation you're in, that's when you're in trouble. So I'm a little bit worried.

RITA'S FINAL WORDS

Was Rita truly proud of her experience on the island? Find out in her final words.


"I'm really surprised and I'm sad at the result tonight. I stayed true to my alliance and I guess that's why I'm sad. I understand it's a game. My main thing is I wanted to do this to make my kids proud, and my parents, and my brother. I know I sure am proud of myself, and I can't thank Survivor enough for this extraordinary experience. Again I just hope I've made my kids proud because that's the main reason I did this."

(cut)

"My main concern now is I hope I didn't say or do anything that might have jeopardized my moving forward and might make my kids sad and jeopardize my chance at going farther in this game. I don't think so, because like I said, I really tried to stay true and honest, and I did trust my alliances, so maybe I was too nice to play the game. If that's the case, I leave this game feeling very proud."

RITA, THE DAY AFTER

Watch as Rita sums up her Survivor experience the day after being voted out of the game.


"I don't think it was necessarily my strategy that went haywire, but the circumstances we were under at the time I got voted off. By the time I got voted off we had been literally starving for a little over 2 weeks, and we had already started nitpicking and grasping at straws and looking for any excuse possible to get rid of people. We started noticing that our fate, or maybe accepting our fate was to keep losing and losing."

(cut)

"In the beginning, like after the second loss, I was so embarrassed, like, 'Oh my God, how embarrassing, my kids are going to see this, all their friends. They're going to be like, 'Your Mom's on the loser tribe, look at those losers, they just keep losing,' and I'm ashamed to say I was really embarrassed, until after the third or fourth loss, that it was a good thing because it showed this wasn't easy, that I was in a difficult situation but never gave up."

(cut)

"Oh my goodness, the survival part of the game was extremely hard. It was expected, I mean deservedly so, the title of this experience is called Survivor, and it really is about surviving. I felt - I hate to sound dramatic - but the last week I was there, through the nights I felt like I was fighting for my life. I've never been under that kind of duress or put my body in that kind of situation before of extreme starvation where we were literally having maybe 100 calories a day. I didn't know how far the human body live like that. There was moments where I would want to start focusing on that or worrying about that, and I had to brush it out of my head and really kick in that mode where I'm just gonna have faith and count the heartbeats. My heart was going 100, 110 beats per minute every night. I felt like I was fighting for my life. I felt like I was hoping to survive day to day. Also knowing that ahead of me I would have a day with no guaranteed food. That was hard for me. I was like, gosh, great that I made it through this day, great that I just made it to Tribal and didn't get voted off, made it through this reward challenge, even though we lost, but now I have to wake up tomorrow and try to figure out what we're going to eat tomorrow morning. We don't know. That part was very scary to me, that there would be another day with absolutely nothing to eat."

(cut)

"I know I didn't take for granted before the little things, but coming back to civilization, I am appreciating even more, I can't describe to you. If I was a slow eater who appreciated food before, now I'm looking at every little bite and savoring. You have no idea, no idea, because to get just a tablespoon for a whole day for such an ordeal. My last day there I spent 2 hours digging out for yams. 2 pieces that were the size of my fingers, and those 2 pieces we had to slice out into 8 portions. 'Here's your portion, here's your portion...' and that was the dinner for the night. Coming back, I'm still doing it. People are making fun of me, saying 'Why are you looking at your food and admiring it? Why are you taking so long?' because I'm still appreciating the fact that I have it."

(cut)

"Knowing that the other tribe had an easier time than we did I think made us feel a lot of different things. Sometimes we were envious, really hopeful, and dreamt of having the things they had. Sometimes it gave us more ambition, made us want to fight even more to take away from them, or at least start catching up. I think overall it made us proud that we were not getting by easy. In the beginning we were envious but I think at the end we were grateful to be on the tribe that had to struggle to get by."

(cut)

"The main lesson that I want to teach my kids from this experience is if they have a goal or dream they can stick to it and make it no matter how hard or how impossible it seems. There were times throughout the days and nights where just the way my heart was beating so rapidly, I was scared, and it was making me want to give up, and I didn't. I'm so happy I did not give up."

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat