pátek 18. dubna 2014

season 12 episode 12 insider videos

GITANOS VOTE COURTNEY OUT

Cirie (Courtney): There is a some point where this had to become an individual game and this is just a strategic move. So, place me little further. I just can't settle for third or fourth place, after the things I've heard. Still love you. Sorry.

Shane (Danielle): Now you get to eat as much as you want, and I will never yell at you again.

Courtney (Aras): I had to write your name down. You're so beautiful, brother, but this is for strategy and play the game. Okay. Namaste.

Terry (Aras): You are the ultimate competitor. I couldn't have asked for a better rival, but you are still the number one threat. This time to go. Take it easy.

Danielle (Courtney): ??

Aras (Courtney): Courtney, you're just a little ?, and I couldn't take the risk.

COURTNEY'S FINAL WORDS 
Clip Description: Courtney thought she'd make it to the Final Four, but no such luck. Find out what the shocked performance artist has to say moments after seeing Jeff snuff her torch.

"OK. Yeah, well, I'm just completely shocked right now. My sisters that I unfortunately trusted turned on me. I guess they saw me a little bit too much of a threat for going to the final two. I wish I could've hung onto those ropes a little bit longer. I don't know if I could've beaten Terry, but I sure tried. To be honest, I had such an amazing experience, life experience, that I'm super-thankful. I'm still in super-shock that I'm sitting here right now, that they - my girls knocked me off, but that's the way it goes, so life goes on from here. I'm just very thankful for my experience here at Survivor, and I'm going to continue to live my dream and make it happen, and that's what matters.

(cut)

No, I don't resent Casaya for voting me off because to be honest I was starting to team up with Terry, but then again so was Danielle and Cirie, at least that's what I thought was happening. They saw me as a threat for making the final two, that's just the way it goes. I'm just at a shortage of words right now because I'm in complete shock (laughs), but that's how the game goes. I was completely betrayed, 100%. I was just looking at it strategically, and that's what happens. Oh well.

(cut)

I just wish everybody the best out there. I did my best, maybe I strategized too much, or jumped the gun joining forces with Terry, or actually even jumped the gun trusting people and being open and talking to people. I really thought Danielle and Cirie were going to be by my side. I'm imagining those are the ones that betrayed me for sure. I'm utterly shocked, but I still feel completely with acceptance and it was an amazing, amazing experience that's been life-changing. It's tough that I got to stay to make it 30 days and then be cut off. Too bad I didn't win immunity today, but I did do the best I could and it wasn't enough and so here I am. That's it. (defeated-sounding laugh)"

BRUCE FEELS BETTER 
Clip Description: Having gained a little perspective while recovering from his illness, Bruce discusses his time in the game and assesses his former tribemates.

"...with Shane, in the beginning I did not like Shane at all, because I did not realize he was coming off a detox of 3 packs a day. He's never been outdoors camping, it's all new, so it's a total cultural shock to him. I don't care for people who smoke, but most important, I don't care for people who're foul-mouthed, and he was the most foul-mouthed person I'd ever met. Here I had to live with him 24 hours a day, and work with him. In the beginning he was the one I wanted off first, but as I got to know Shane, he became one of my favorite persons. Just talking a little bit about the past - in the beginning he wasn't talking too much because he didn't know how to interact with people on this level and never knew put his time and confidence and life into totally strange people from such a diverse background. He was cautious, just totally blowing off steam at people. But I saw this guy has some great athletic abilities, to be in his marketing business where he's successful he has to have a brilliant mind, and as I got to know him and understood why he is foul-mouthed and why he blows off this way and steam like that, I respected him for that and as I respect him more for that I saw that he was a very, very strong competitor and a lot stronger and if you didn't watch yourself, he himself could go all the way. So I'm not surprised that both Shane and Terry are still in the thick of battle.

(cut)

So then after the reward was over I went in the back. We had to wait. I just laid down in pain. Courtney went someplace else, Shane went someplace else. I crawled to our shelter and tried to pass out.

(cut)

What I didn't know was for about 15 days - actually it's 13 - for about 15 days my colon was impacted and jammed so hard it was just wracked up to my whole colon (moves his hand up his stomach area). I saw the X-rays. It was like stacks of billiard balls just lined up. They had expanded. They had to cut off my urinary tract and trapped it. I hadn't gone - I hadn't urinated in over 25 hours. It kept expanding and expanding, like one of those balloons you blow up. It was expanding all across here, that's why I thought I had appendicitis. The pain just shot down here, my whole stomach's on fire, and I couldn't sit down, I couldn't lay down, I couldn't crawl, and I'm in pain...

(cut)

I couldn't even crawl back into the shelter. I'm just laying in the mud and the sand. I'm like, 'Please stop the pain.' It kept doubling, every 15-20 minutes. That was probably the most excruciating pain in my life. All the times I've been injured - when I got bit by the rattlesnake, I thought my leg was on fire for 8 1/2 days. I told them to cut off my leg. This was worse. This was worse than getting hit by the boulder, getting knocked off a cliff, getting worse than when I walked through a glass window, getting worse than when I got hit by a car in Vienna, getting worse than getting my head split open on an 8-foot day (?) by a longboard and almost drowned - all that combined did not match the pain I had. finally when the medics came, it was pitch dark, and I knew I was screaming in pain. They were going to give me an enema there, but it was so unsanitary, and it wouldn't have worked anyway, I was so impacted so deep. They got me in a boat, and it was a 2-hour ride to the next boat, and the waves were slamming me. I said, 'You've gotta...' I was just screaming in pain.

(cut)

They shot me up with like synthetic morphine, and I would kind of pass out. It would wear out, and the pain would just come back. The boat ride was the boat ride from hell, cause I know a couple times the whole sled I was in just flew in the air. It would go, 'WHAM! WHAM!' and I would go (groans in pain). I couldn't even cry, it hurt so much. I was in so much pain, and they'd give me more. It was a total of a 5-hour boat ride.

(cut)

I got to the hospital, and we had the ambulance ride. The doctors were very professional at the San Fernando Clinic. I just felt so confident. Very professional, very kind. I had some painkillers. They took X-rays. Then I had a...(pauses as if he doesn't know quite how to say it) hour and a half. Just non-stop. And that was just the first one.

(cut)

It was about 14 hours later, 12-14 hours later that they said, 'OK, we're going to get your room and bed.' I was drugged up, and then I became sad. (tears up) I go, 'I let my teammates down, I'm out of the game', and I remember really well, I said, 'I trained for a year for this, and I fought 25 days, and this is not fair.' I said, 'I'm tougher than this, but if some medical stupid reason, it's not my ability or my mentality, it's some stupid medical reason that knocked me out.'"

Scene: CIRIE'S OVER COURTNEY 
Clip Description: After Courtney got an earful in last episode's brutally candid Reward Challenge, she and Cirie are not getting along. Watch them jockey for position while preparing for sleep.

(night 27; shot of the tribe flag and the Zen rock garden; Cirie, Danielle, and Courtney in the shelter)

COURTNEY: Cirie?

CIRIE: Yeah?

COURTNEY: Are you there? Will you pass that to me, please, sugar?

CIRIE: Here ya go.

(Cirie throws the blanket at Courtney, hitting her in the face)

COURTNEY: Appreciate that. That was with love.

DANIELLE: That was with that?

COURTNEY: Oh, I said, 'that was with love.'

CIRIE: I can't see you, Courtney.

COURTNEY: Oh, I know, but that was like right in my face. It's funny.

CIRIE: Well, I'm sorry, I couldn't see you. It's, like, pitch black.

COURTNEY: That's OK. It's just funny, that's all. Yeah, real funny.

CIRIE (solo, daytime): Everyone is so over Courtney. It's like her annoying level went up 100% after that challenge. I mean, you'd think it would be the opposite. You'd think they'd say, 'Let me chill out, I didn't know they thought this about me.' But no, not Courtney. She just kicked it up a notch. 'Oh, now I'm going to be really annoying.'

(back at the shelter night scene)

COURTNEY: I've had the towel one night, so I'd appreciate having it tonight.

CIRIE: I don't think anyone's had the towel by themselves, Courtney. We share it, as a cover. Us.

COURTNEY: Are you having a problem, Cirie?

CIRIE: No, I'm just saying you said you never had it. Neither have I.

COURTNEY: Cirie, you don't seem like you're in a very good mood this evening. Are you tired?

CIRIE: I'm fine. I'm great.

COURTNEY: Uh-huh.

CIRIE: Yeah.

COURTNEY: Glad to hear it.

CIRIE: Good. Now we all know.

Scene: FIRE DANCE
Clip Description: On the dark beach happy Courtney performs a beautiful fire dance. Her fires burn bright in this clip, but she'll soon see Jeff snuff her torch.

(nighttime at Gitanos)

COURTNEY (solo): We got out luxury items, and my fire equipment has been all over the world with me. It just like represents a good time. It's like meditation. When you play with the staffs, you're not thinking about the game. It gives you a chance, gives you a break.

(the usual night vision shot slowly segues to color as Courtney does her fire dance on the beach)

"Fire is energy. Fire is warmth. And for me, fire DOES represent life, like in my other life.

(the grainy night vision returns as Courtney finishes her dance)

COURTNEY: Feels so good. You have no idea.

(Courtney blows out the flame)


COURTNEY, THE DAY AFTER
Clip Description: After a good night's sleep, food and a shower, Courtney is rested and refreshed but still shocked at having been voted out the previous night. She reflects on her time on SURVIVOR and shares her plans for the future.

"I am naive, and I'm not a deceptive person, and I should've worked on that a little bit more before I came on this game. Around the end, the game is a lot about deception, and deception is not a part of my soul, not a part of my being, and I really - one of my goals of being on this game was 1) I'm an adventurer, I've traveled the world for a decade, and I live my life for adventure, for experience, for my own personal growth. I knew I would grow from this experience. I wanted to play this game with integrity, and I thought you know what, why can't a person who contains integrity still win this game? That was a big goal of mine, and I feel like I left the game with integrity. To be honest, to me that is worth more than the money, because that's how I live my life. That's what I want to do with my life, is to contribute to the world in a positive way.

(cut)

I did my best to stay real, and at times that was also a mistake, because when I was upset, people knew I was upset. When I was happy, they knew I was happy. When I was frustrated, they knew I was frustrated. I never sugarcoated anything, I stayed the real me throughout it all. I just can't be fake, and I don't want to be fake, and I think some people out there were fake, Ciris being one of them. I don't think she was very real out there.

(cut)

I was in shock. I was in complete and utter shock. He put my torch out and it was just like I couldn't believe that this was happening. I was in complete shock. That just shows that I failed to really look at the big picture through the game. Now in hindsight, I see. Shane told me, 'Don't trust Danielle. She'll turn on you on a dime.' And I didn't listen to that. I didn't pay attention when Cirie and Aras and Danielle went off together. Every night I dreamt of me in the final 2. I thought it was my destiny. My destiny is ever-changing, but one thing's for sure, I just have a much higher commitment to finish my screenplay, and hopefully get my own TV series out on the ground.

(cut)

I've lived in log cabins in the middle of Alaska with no water or electricity working as a snowmaker and a ski instructor. I've lived at sea for months at a time. I've lived rough life, in a sense, and I thought, 'Oh, this is going to be no problem for me.' But it was really tough, and it wasn't the survival aspect, it was the social aspect. The feeling of are these people accepting me for who I am, or are they looking at me as this fire-dancing world traveler, how they're judging me. It was tough on me emotionally. I've never been more emotional than I was on this show. My heart got hit a few times. For a second it got hit and then I was like you know what I'm not going to take this personally. I'm a strong woman, and I'm stronger now.

(cut)

I think in some ways they perceive me as a bit fiery. A bit fiery and a bit outspoken, and I guess kind of eccentric (laughs). I'm not sure how they perceive me. As someone that gives and that's spiritual, in terms of, man, gosh, it's hard to say how they perceive me because a lot of their actions - yeah, I thought I was loved by the tribe and I loved the tribe back, so it's really hard to say how I was perceived by them. That's a really interesting question. I wish I could think about it more, how I was really perceived, I mean....

(cut)

Continue to be who you are. If people are going to judge you, that's fine. Let America judge me. I don't care. I know who I am, and I accept who that person is.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat