pondělí 21. dubna 2014

early show 12 finale

Survivor: Exile Island Aras (Winner) Early Show Interview + Final Four Interview

Video:




Transcript (only Interview with Final Four) by SurvivorFever.net  5.15.06

Rene Syler:  Last night on Survivor: Exile Island, Aras was the last man standing in the grueling contest.

Julie Chen:  But he faced some stiff competition from Danielle, Terry and Cirie who gave him all he could handle. And Survivor's Final Four are here with us this morning.  Good morning! 

Terry:  Good morning.

Julie Chen:  We should say before we came out, they were all shivering.  I said, "Are you guys Survivors or not?"  What kind of Final Four are you?  First of all, Aras, congratulations.  I want to start with Terry because Terry, if I were a betting man...I would have thought that you were going to win this.  How surprised were you that Danielle over here didn't take you to the Final Two?

Terry:  It was a very difficult choice for Danielle. I think she made the best choice for her, depending on who was on the jury.  It was just a tough choice all around to look at two people and decide, who do I take to the finals and try to beat this person.

Rene:  Danielle, I thought...Aras was giving you the hard sell and he even threatened that you would lose Cirie and his votes if you didn't chose him.

Danielle:  I just figured that Aras and I had both burned some bridges.  Terry really didn't have to vote anybody off.  I felt like I had a better shot with Aras.  That's just what my gut told me and I went with it.  I have no regrets.

Rene:  You didn't have a better shot. 

Danielle:  They're both so extremely competitive.  Either way I think I was destined to come in second.  I stuck with my Casaya member, that's all I have to say.

Julie:  Aras, Danielle called you manipulative.  We're you really leaning on her?

Aras:  I was super manipulative and I apologize, Danielle. 

Rene:  You're not that sorry.  And if you're that sorry give her half the money.  You know, Cirie, we were all so wowed by your transformation out there.  This is a woman who said she didn't like leaves, bugs or the heat.  Your transformation was remarkable out there.

Cirie:  It was.  I expected some kind of learning experience.  I had no idea what kind of life changing experience this would truly be for me.  It has been.  It has totally changed me.  I have a couch for sale, anybody want it?  And I won a car! Thank you GMC, thank you America!

Julie:  This question I pose to all of you.  Everyone who plays Survivor says it is pretty much impossible to play this game with integrity.  Did Aras play it with integrity and win it?  Terry?

Terry:  He played within his moral bounds and he made choices according to situations that were posed to him and I think he did a fine job.

Danielle:  I think he played a pretty loyal game.  Of course he's manipulative and that helped him to get to where he is (smiles).

Cirie:  I think...I love Aras...I think he's great and I think he played the game with a whole lot of integrity.  He made some moves that he absolutely had to.  I think Aras deserves the million dollars.  I'm so happy for him. 

Julie:  Aras did you play with integrity?  How do you feel?

Aras:  Honestly, I came home and I was really proud of myself, to play the way I played.  It's really difficult to not tell a lie.  For 39 days I told a couple of lies.  I've lied more to my mom since I've been back about the fact that I didn't get to the Final Two.  But it's all a lesson and when you make a mistake you learn from it.  You get to watch it on tape and you see yourself and hopefully you learn a little bit.

Rene:  What are you going to do with your money?

Aras:  Where it is?

Rene:  I've got it [the check] right here.

Aras:  Where do I go with this [holding check].  I've got this company that I started so I'll be investing in that and these hats.

Rene:  So no more yoga?

Aras:  I'm sticking with the yoga.  That's my passion, truly.  I do enjoy teaching and learning. 

Julie:  Let's see your million dollar winner pose.

Aras:  I'm so honored. 

Julie:  To the Final Four, thank you all.


Survivor: Exile Island Finale Reactions

only for web clip that contains reactions of contestants right after the live reunion show.

Video:


no transcript

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat