čtvrtek 15. května 2014

early show 13 episode 14

Video:



Transcript by James Barber - 12.15.06

RENE: Well, we're getting close to the final four on "Survivor: Cook Islands". In Thursday's episode, ex-professional boxer went down swinging. She stabbed Adam in the back, and begged Yul to let her stay, to no avail.

(clips)

RENE: Parvati Shallow, good morning.

PARVATI: Good morning.

RENE: Parvati?

PARVATI: Parvati.

RENE: So Jeff got it wrong the whole time? He was just saying "Poverty" the whole time.

PARVATI: Jeff Probst is such an amazing host. I have so much respect for him. I corrected him maybe six times, and finally towards the end he started saying "Parvati".

RENE: But you're here now. What happened? Did you actually think that you had a chance last night?

PARVATI: You know, I knew pretty much that my time was up. I was going to try my hardest to scramble something together to talk to Yul, since he was the mastermind, to work something and stay for a couple days longer. It just didn't work.

RENE: You won the reward challenge last night, the big mud thing, right? You got to go to the nice spa…

PARVATI: Oh my God!

RENE: ...and before you know it, you're naked in a hot tub with Yul and Ozzy. Whoo! Wow!

PARVATI: Right. (laughs) But c'mon, it's just a hot tub. All our clothes were being washed; the trademark black bikini was in the washing machine. I couldn't wear it.

RENE: What's a girl to do, right?

PARVATI: The guys were in there first; I was like, "I'm not going to leave this reward without getting in a hot tub. I've been on an island for 30 days." Fresh water is a big deal. If it's warm, I'm in.

RENE: I have to ask you, I gotta call you on this, because you did sort of use your feminine wiles. You talked about getting close to Nate early on, and now you're saying, "If I could get close to Ozzy." Was that your strategy all along, using sex appeal?

PARVATI: My strategy going into the game was to be kind of underrated; basically I'm a competitor. And also to be likable. I think flirting is just a little trick of the trade. It's easy to make friends the more bantering you have with someone, the back and forth. Nate and I really hit it off, we clicked really well.

RENE: You did well, you elevated that flirting to an art form, practically. Let's not forget about Adam, your buddy, who you threw under the wheels of the bus pretty much yesterday.

PARVATI: Oh God, it was so sad watching last night, because Adam was like my big brother out there. I was with him for 37 days straight. We never got separated. I was like sheepishly going up to Yul and like, "I don't want to hurt my friend Adam, but I want to stay."

RENE: However, there's a million dollars at stake standing between us so I'm going to go ahead and dump him.

PARVATI: Exactly. It was sad, it was very sad talking to Yul; trying to outplay Adam was hard. I'm a very loyal person, and I want to stay to myself and remain loyal to the people I felt I owed that to.

RENE: Was Yul really that powerful out there? He a couple of weeks ago said he felt like the godfather because people were coming to him. You just mentioned that you went to Yul, Adam went to Yul saying, "Hey, can we stay on?"

PARVATI: Right. Well, Yul was pretty much calling the shots. He had the immunity idol. He had the tight alliance with Becky. Sundra was right along there with them. Sundra was just keeping her mouth shut and going along with everything they said, so I would definitely say Yul was the one if you wanted to pull something out to stay in the game longer, you had to appeal to Yul's...rationalize yourself to Yul to stick around.

RENE: So you didn't score the knockout punch…

PARVATI: I know.

RENE: But you had a good time. Parvati Shallow, thank you so much for stopping by.

PARVATI: Thank you.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat