pondělí 14. dubna 2014

season 12 episode 5 insider videos

transripts by Jame Barber

Casaya votes Bobby out

Cirie (votes Bobby): Strictly strategic. Sorry. We can be friends after.

Bruce (votes Courtney): This is not to vote you out, Courtney, but this vote here is to help keep in check and make a playing even field for all the other ladies. You seem to challenge everything you ask me all the time - it's irritating. But I've grown to like you more, but this is probably not - you're not going to be voted out tonight, but this is just a reminder. I hope you have more respect for me, because I'm enjoying to like you more.

Bobby (votes Bruce): Bruce, you know we get down, dawg. I'd drink that wine with you every time. Forget them. I couldn't tell them the real reason why I drank it was cause I have no respect for any of them. I drank it cause I didn't want them to (?) and of course they didn't. They (?) When we get back to LA, steak, seafood, whiskey and a ballgame on Bob Dawg. You know this didn't come from me. You know who did this. Bob.

Shane (votes Aras): This is a throwaway vote because I'm not allowed to vote...(laughs) It's confusing, but it doesn't mean anything. I'm trying to make my vote go away.

Courtney (votes Bobby): Hey, I think you're a great brother, and I wish you the best, but this is purely strategic to protect myself.

Aras (votes Bruce): Bruce, I just didn't think I could trust you.

Danielle (votes Bobby): Bobby, you let yourself...you're just too egotistical, and you're selfish. You just need to learn how to communicate better with people, and open up.

BOBBY'S FINAL WORDS 
Clip Description: Immediately after getting snuffed by Jeff Probst, Bobby got straight to the point: he's very unhappy about having been voted out. Very, very unhappy.

Bobby :I could have played it differently but the truth was, I couldn’t stomach some of these jokers. I couldn’t force myself to play nice and play friendly with people that I have absolutely no respect for. I mean, I would break these fools in half in the real world and faking it out here was just something that I couldn't do. Aras is not included in that, Aras is a standup guy. Like, that's my dog. We came from Viveros together. We didn’t have a hardcore pact but he promised to watch my back and he did everything he could. He rode out for me today. But the rest of those jokers – the three girls – Courtney, Danielle and Shane - spineless little twerps all of them. Just being around them made me want to throw up, and I didn’t have any food to throw up. I'm still looking for stuff to vomit every time I get around them… (00:47 – 04:57 missing transcript)

Congratulations, they made it farther than he did, but in the real world, he’s still the Bob Dawg and they’re their weak little selves.
There’s no reason for them to get rid of him this early. People were worried that he and Aras still had a pact with Nick and Austin, and they didn’t trust them to carry their alliance through. People in Casaya were brought together out of weakness and desperation. And what’s more, two of them are objectively speaking. They’re led by some “softie small chest weak-tattooed pied piper who is lucky he didn’t walk into a backhand during his time here.” He wanted to wring (Shane’s) pencil neck. He’d be afraid of Bob Dawg too.
He wasn’t going to try to cater to them, it’d be like trying to take Ronald McDonald seriously. He’s meant to be laughed at, just like these jokers. Unfortunately, the game allows weaklings and nerds to bind together and get stronger. In the real world, the more weaklings you add to a group, the weaker it gets.
Shane made him swear on his (Shane’s) son. Giving Shane a promise was like tricking his dog to come into the house with a milk bone. That is absolutely hilarious. Shane is nobody, he’s nothing. He slid by, he’ll catch him on the backside. Some day they’ll be on the street, Bobby will give Shane five and Shane will collapse “from the sheer might of my mightiness.”
He met some really great people. Aras and Bruce will probably be his friends for life, and Cirie is a really great person, one of the sweetest people he’s ever met. She’s also an underestimated schemer. I said it first! She wormed her way into the alliance and left Bob Dawg hanging a little bit. Which is cool, she’s not there to play for him, she’s there to play for herself.
Just to clear it up about the wine bottle. He couldn’t say why he really drank the wine – because he had no respect for those chumps, and he dared one of them to roll up on him. And none of them did. It wasn’t about him not realizing that they were saving it, it was about them being spineless little chumps. He tucked his personality away for fourteen days, walking on eggshells. They’re lucky he didn’t decide to go Bob Dawg gangsta on them and start pushing them around. But he didn’t have the energy to push them around all the time.
He wanted to win, but he never got his game off the ground. He was praying for a swap, but the jokers got him first.

Interview: TRICKY TERRY
Clip Description:  Terry has found the hidden Immunity Idol, but none of his tribemates know that, and he's not planning to tell.  Find out where he's hiding the little fella.

TERRY (solo, sitting on the rocks at the beach):

"While I was on Exile Island, I found the immunity idol. I have it now in my possession. It's flattened out and tucked away in my blue cargo pants, the ones I sleep in, so hopefully no one's touching me in my sleep. They don't know I have it. I gave them all the clues that were over there, and told them I couldn't figure out the first clue, which was Jeff's narrative, which ends, 'I've already given you the first clue.'

(cut)

And anyways, I've told them all the clues, and I'm keeping the idol hidden. It's my little ace in the hole. I do not believe I will need it here. I will use it - I will have to use it most likely after the merge, and again my optimistic goal is to not have to use it at all.

(cut)

I'll keep the immunity idol tucked away right here (pats leg) in my blue cargo pants pocket. Nobody's gonna be searching through my stuff. Nobody does that around here. If they do, there's gonna be a big heap of trouble. You want half a can of whoop-ass, or the whole thing? (laughs) Don't touch my stuff. So I don't think that's going to be a problem.

(cut)

Nobody has directly asked me, 'Did you find the immunity idol', so I have not had to lie about it. If I am asked that question, I will give them the old standard that I can neither confirm nor deny that I have the idol, but I told you all the clues that I know, and that's where it's gonna stand. If you wanna guess I have it, fine; if you don't wanna guess I have it, that's fine too.

Scene: FANTABULOUS
Clip Description:  Bob Dog, the better for a bit of wine, sounds off about how cool his tribe is.  What Bobby doesn't know is that they'll vote him off at the very next Tribal Council.

BOBBY (solo): After we won the reward challenge, as soon as we touched down on the island back at camp, someone decided to break out a bottle of wine. I was hitting my poses in the middle of celebration, and I said, "Yeah, West Wise Casaya Gangsta Tribe, woo woo", cause I'm from LA and we have a tendency to do that. Assign fantabulous names to things that aren't fantabulous. I think Courtney dug the way it sounded, so I might officially dub our team the Westside Casaya Gangsta Tribe.

(nightvision of Casaya laughing, drinking wine, Courtney mimics Bobby's arm poses)

BOBBY (to tribe): Eastside, westside, nationwide, we're riding-ass, Casaya Gangsta Tribe. On 3, we'll give a big, 'woo woo.' 1, 2, 3...

(everyone goes, "WOO WOO")

BOBBY: Let's go do some more drinking.

CIRIE: We've been drinking. 

BOBBY, THE DAY AFTER
Clip Description:  Is Shane's ambition to bulk up to Orlando Bloom size?  Bob Dog thinks so.  He thinks a lot of other things about the tribe that voted him out the previous night, and he's not afraid to tell us about it.

Bobby:  Shane.  If Shane lifted more weights he would probably be maybe as buff as Orlando Bloom.   I don't know why a dude that small...I think his smallness is what allows him to get along with the women so well.   Like they're all weaklings basically and weaklings... (00:14 – 04:25 missing transcript)

His plan was to find other strong ex-athlete guys who eat steak, drink whiskey, and watch SportsCenter eight times a day, who would understand why it’d be in their best interest to keep the strong people around.
Shane’s got his little liver bellied snakes willing to follow him through the gates of hell because they’re afraid to break off on their own. It’s not that Shane plays the game hard, it’s that he’s a slimy little dude. He’d catch his share of backhands in the real world, but out here you’ve got to let him do his thing because he’s got the numbers. He threatened to quit at one point, and Bobby was ecstatic on a strategic and personal level. But he can’t think of anything vicious to say because he’s really not all that important to him. Except that he’s been talking about him the last two minutes…
Shane’s chest is smaller than his abs. He should be a comedian or something. And he’s got the weakest tats ever. He better never go to prison because he wouldn’t even make it to his bunk the first night. And why would you come out here with a mullet? He knew when they’d be leaving, go get a haircut! And his tighty-whities aren’t even tight. Go with the extra smalls if the smalls are too baggy. The real world doesn’t work for guys like that, which goes to show, this is not the real world. Attributes you wish would carry someone to the top of the game don’t necessarily do that. Not that he has anything vicious to say to him, mind you.
Biggest surprise is exactly how beat down you are at challenges. Having to go gather wood, and play these interpersonal political games, not having water for five days or food for ten, it takes a lot out of you. It doesn’t come across on TV how much you suffer.
He fainted at one point. He was just standing there going through his “Bob Dawg madness” and the next thing he knew, he hit the deck. He passed out from dehydration, and the next day they had to do an immunity challenge. People are walking around like zombies a lot of the time.

MAGIC FINGERS

Courtney: Just trying to hit some accupuncture points here. Is there any area in particular?
Cirie: Everywhere.
Courtney: That you're sore?
Courtney (solo): I study massage ? and I can utilitze and I feel like it's my little gift to give to the tribe.
Cirie: I feel tense right there.
Courtney: Yeah. Is that too hard?
Cirie: A little bit.
Cirie (solo): That chick broke every bone in my body! I tried to make it appear to be feeling good so like, 'Oh, yeah, that's good. No, that's fine.'
Courtney: Do you feel all right?
Cirie: Uh-huh.
Courtney: Feel good?
Cirie: Yeah.
Cirie (solo): I thought massages were supposed to make you feel better! I'll never walk the same again!

Interview: Crock of What?

Cirie says she woke up the day after reward to find Bobby coming into the shelter. He said he’s been up all night because there wasn’t any room in the shelter. She calls this a crock, but she’ll get to that.
She went to the outhouse and finds Bruce literally folded up inside with the empty bottle of wine at his feet. Later, Bruce would complain that there was no room in the shelter, to which Cirie says, “Bruce is this big… there’s always room for Bruce.”
Come to find out, Bobby and Bruce drank the last bottle of wine. Cirie thinks the whole “no space” thing was an excuse for drinking the wine. As we saw in the episode, they honestly did seem to think there wasn’t enough room – that, or they had their story straight early. Cirie says there was plenty of space, as they were all huddled together to try to keep warm and dry.
She thinks it’s bull. There’s been plenty of space before, now tonight, when there’s wine, you need more space? And to drink the last bottle of wine. What, are they special? She doesn’t really care much about the wine, but it’s selfish and thoughtless and then they used a lame excuse. Does that make any sense?
She says he actually made the excuse that he thought he would die in the rain so he drank the last of the wine. And the wine is going to save you? “Dun dunnanuhhh!”

They should just say what happened, they were already drunk and decided to finish it. Bruce isn’t saying anything, and Bobby is giving that lame excuse about his life depending on it. She was really pissed off, but she knew someone else would make a scene, so she’s just trying to stay out of the arguments. Hopefully they will hate each other enough to not even notice she’s there.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat