pátek 18. dubna 2014

season 12 episode 15 insider videos

Cirie’s Final Words 

Well, my time here is up. I lasted 36 days, far beyond my highest expectation. it's been a great learning experience. I've met some really interesting people, hopefully some good friends. I've done some really cool things - I flew in a helicopter, I was on a yacht, I went through the Panama Canal. I've challenge myself in ways that...I can't...it leaves me speechless. I hope my family is proud. I'm sorry I let you guys down - I couldn't get the fire going. I got it going, I just couldn't keep it going. This has been the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life. For people like me out there, don't listen to the self-doubt. Don't listen to the underestimators of the world. Just try it. Try it, you never know what might happen. You never know. Look at me. Next to having kids, this has been the hardest thing, but the best thing I've ever done in my life, and I'm so thankful for this opportunity. I'm trying to keep it together. Just get off the couch. Don't get stuck on the couch. Don't let life go past you because you're on the couch. You'd be surprised what you can do. if I can do it you can do it too. Cirie on day 1 was so lost, I was like a newborn baby. I needed direction from the lumberjack lady [Tina]). I had no clue where to even - I couldn't even find the water, and i had a map (laughs). I had not the slightest idea of where to start. Thankfully, there were other people around, because if I was alone, I would have died. (laughs) I wouldn't have survived. Gradually, slowly, I watched and learned and picked up things from other people. I should have watched the fire a little more. I went from zero to kind of knowing how to put a shelter together, catching a fish. Even though it's kind of unconventional, I learned from...

Description of the reest of the video:
she find other ways to get water, which she really doesn’t recommend.
She overcame a lot of her fears. Dark woods, 36 days ago, would have had her pulling hairs out. Now she’s used to nature. Well, she stops herself, she’s not really used to nature because she still doesn’t like the bugs. Hey, who does? BUT, she can be outside in the dark and not scream out loud, how about that?
Terry. Terry, Terry, Terry. No hard feelings, but she thinks there is a way to go about things with a little more tact and a little more sensitivity to other people’s thoughts, and a little less… just stop thinking about yourself so much. She knows he’s military and is used to being in charge. Be in charge of Terry, not other adult people, and put yourself in their shoes before you scold 35-year old adults. Or any adults for that matter.
She wishes them all luck, Aras especially. This was far beyond anything she expected. She watches the show, she knew the show. Not a chance. She was so ill-prepared. She doesn’t think you can prepare. You may be athletic or (laughing) be able to start a fire, but there’s no way to prepare for all the aspects. It is impossible. It’s way past what she expected. She thought on day 15, a producer might bring out a banana and a coke or something. There’s no help! It’s crazy. It’s the best thing that she’s ever done in her life, and she’s lasted 36 days!

Cirie, the Day After 

She knew it was hard, watching it from home, but you just can’t understand until you’re here. I make fun of others for saying this, but I’ll allow it from Cirie. It seems like a show, but when you live here, it’s a rude awakening. When she realized that she probably should have done a little research, she thought, “uh-oh.”
Her best time was when HB came and he got to see what she went through. The fact that she knew what to do and could show him made it her best time. Her lowest point was when she didn’t get the family video. You mean the one Aras lost because he kept kicking out the flags? Prior to that challenge, she was feeling defeated and she just needed a boost. Something from the family would have been great, and lo and behold, that was the reward. And she didn’t get it.
What made losing that reward bearable is when they came back, it was just Danielle, Shane, and herself. Shane had a little "scrotum problem." The way Shane went about it was so funny that she just kind of forgot about losing the reward. That lifted her spirits a little.
Referring to the fire-building tiebreaker, she thinks that when she's under pressure, she panics. She knew what to do and for some reason, she just didn't do it! She knew that she had to build a little teepee and let air get underneath the fire, but she just panicked under the pressure. She may have looked calm, but she was going crazy inside. "Shoulda, coulda, woulda, but it was too late."
Hopefully, she won't be as fearful of the unknown from now on. That's what kept her on the couch. One, she doubted herself, two, she was scared of everything. She was petrified at every challenge, and everyone would go up to her and try to comfort her. She wouldn't even know what the challenge is, just that there is a challenge and she may not be able to do it. Then when she would see the challenge, she'd think she couldn't do it. Hopefully that won't be a part of her life anymore, since she's overcome so much. Hopefully, she says, she won't be such a scaredy cat anymore.

Tribal Vote 

Danielle (Terry): Terry, this is the most difficult decision I've ever had to make. You're an awesome guy, I'm really going to miss you, and a great competitor. Sorry, don't hate me."

Terry´s Final Words 

"I came into this game wanting to play it within my moral confines, to give and receive with a shake of the hand and a look in the eye. And not to lie to anybody, aside from a couple of white lies and lies of omission about my Navy career, and not to hurt somebody's feelings. I succeeded at all three of those, and feel very happy about that. I was dealt a certain type of game to play, and I played the hand that I was dealt. I think I did pretty well at it against these guys. It's been a hell of a journey, and I want to thank Survivor for giving me that chance. I realized tonight that this little beauty, along with five immunity necklaces I wore during Tribal Council, kept me out of hot water, to the point where the only vote I got at Tribal Council, I believe, is the vote that voted me out tonight. This guy caused a lot of angst, and stress, and pressure, even when I was the lone La Mina member against Casaya members, caused a lot of pressure on the other players, and helped me stay in the game, probably more than once, even if they only thought I was going to use it strategically. It took a lot of pressure off me as I approached every immunity challenge."

(cut)

"The biggest mistake I probably made was not winning the immunity 4 challenge. That right there, I made two mistakes during that challenge, and that's what cost me...whenever you play against somebody like Aras, you can't make mistakes, and I made two of them in that challenge, which cost me the challenge. With that...."

… I was unable to bring the hidden immunity idol into play to help out Danielle and then like she said tonight, had I give it to her to help her out to get to final three, no matter what she would také me to the final. So, that would be the said done, so not keeping the game in my own hands and then rely on somebody else to také care of before me, that's what got me. That's was my game several more series and besides the other game several more series I had get to that point. I knew I was in to the three, but had been able to use that hidden immunity idol strategically and with immunity necklace on in the immunity four, would really put me in the driver's seat for tomorrow night, but that's not the case and I'm sit here.

(cut)

Nothing really say about Danielle and Aras, she had a tough choice to make and I don't know if I wanted to be in her shoes. I, personally, don't think she made the right choice, but she'll see tomorrow night. And, you know what, ?, they're great competitors and great people. It was a hell of a journey, they took me along with no ? for a 46-year old guy and I hope I made my frineds and family proud. I sure miss them and love them in pieces. And some of the other things I want to take from the game, my level of perception and some of my human weaknesses, like I said, I really promise Cirie I'd work on promising to you out there that I'd work out on my as well. Terry Dietz is not a perfect guy and there is always room for better change.

Terry day after

He's feeling great. It was not fun to leave the game, but it was great seeing his friends, getting things to eat, talking about normal things outside the game, finding out about current events, sports, politics. Got some food, took a walk on the beach, it was like a vacation. He's been thinking about the "outwit" part since right before the merge, and it was nice not to have to think about it. He can't wait to see his wife and kids.
He's patient with his kids, but he's going to get real patient. His daughter is ten, about to become a teenager, it's coming time for him to just listen. When daddy thinks he needs to put in his two cents, maybe he should just take those two cents, put them in the bank, and listen. He's going to try to perceive people better.
He hopes he didn't come across as the grumpy military guy, because that's not him. If he was like that it was because he was the La Mina guy with the target on his back and not allowed into the group. He was basically told he would never be part of the six by Aras and Shane so he decided he was going to wax them all the way to the finals. And he almost got lucky enough to do it, he was a pretty lucky guy.
He had about five strategies out there and he was 0 for 5. When it was himself, Sally, and Austin, they were going to give the idol to Danielle. She said she was going to get to the final four anyway, and they said OK, when they GET to the final four, they would give it to her and one of them would sacrifice themselves, guaranteeing her top three. They got desperate, he says. He kept winning, but he was never comfortable giving the idol to one of his guys because it would not have given them the numbers to ride all the way to the final four.
He's stoked to have gotten that far. Some of those challenges were so cool. Being able to play against the competition like the 24-year old college basketball stud, and waxing them most of the time.
Danielle will find out from her family, friends, and the ringing in her ears, she should have listened to the Navy guy. Not sure that she's thinking that, she lost either way.

Jeff Probst interviews Terry

Jeff: For you, sir.
Terry: Thank you very much.
Jeff: So I want to talk to you about startegy. I do want ask you. Did you realize how much social game this is?
Terry: When I have my foot stick in put in it.. no. And my wife said she has a problem with that.
Jeff: Are you worried that it caused you in this game?
Terry: I actually believe right now that I have got four votes on the jury between Austin and Sally, um, Shane and Courtney.
Jeff: It´s one thing to be aware of how to perceive you here. It´s another to listen to what criticisms are. And about the way it those, that´s a part I´m not sure you´re interested in doing or feels you even, what?
Terry: Everybody needs to make constante change to better. You know, I´m definitely not perfect guy. It´s definitely a journey. I don´t go. You know, I learn how to live out here. I´m so excited about to be here in the final three. This is righteous.
Jeff: Is there the most rewarding aspect to making it this far in the game? Is there one element that you´re most proud of?
Terry: I think I´m most proud of, obviously it´s going to be the challenges. To be this old dude out there try to make it happen, I'm excited for be that can myself in good shape to be able to do this, so I think I'm pretty proud of challenges and the survival part. The outwit part, I'm gonna work that.
Jeff: Last question on you. How you've been able to get away from the game and just see your life and the importance it has and does this game give you the prespective on that?
Terry: Being away makes you fonder and I won't be at home. I can't wait to get there and see my kids. But it's definitely put a lot of things on more selling perspective, you know, be away of my wife and kids is not any fun. And I'm reminded daily that and again, that's one of the things, this is another driving force to me to be come of  better person. Be come of better listener.
Jeff: Alright. On that know I'll lets you eat the meal, don't forget your coat, pill a blanket, také a back at camp, I hope you'll get a nice sleep. See you tomorrow at the final immunity challenge.
Terry: It's so good. (solo) Winning that reward, I get full on nutrition feast. I really hope that gives me advantage. ? Pill a blanket you know. Makes maybe just little a ?, maybe not physically, but mentally.

Last morning

Aras: Day 39. We did it.
Danielle: ???
Aras: I know. It´s 24 hours until ??.
Aras (solo): It´s unbelievable feeling to be in the final 2. It´s so much exciting and ??.
Aras: I thank ??? Did you thank not yet?
Danielle: Yeah.
Aras: Thanks, dude.

They go wash themselves and each other, with lingering shots of Danielle's huge tracts of land. That's about all she's good for as far. Aras tries to be cool, but you know he's well, you know he's probably glad the water is waist deep.
Danielle thinks people underestimated her intelligence in the game. Everyone was supposedly so concerned about Aras/Terry and ignored other people who were as big or bigger threat than they were.

final tribal council 

Bruce (Danielle): Danielle, I had a great pleasure to share this experience with you. Not only was it a great experience, but I know in the future you're going to hold this position with honor as the Survivor with the million dollars. The best years of your life are yet to come.


Terry (Aras): I am just so used to writing this name down. Of the two of you, you are head and shoulders the winner. Congratulations.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat