pátek 18. dubna 2014

season 12 episode 13 insider videos

SHANE'S FINAL WORDS
Blindsided at Tribal Council, Shane is still shocked shortly after witnessing Jeff snuff his torch. Of course, being shane, he's not at a loss for words.

"Uh...I got duped. Cirie swore on the lives of her children, Aras swore on his yoga thing, and I took the bait. I took the hook. Now I'm here with you. Survivor was an amazing experience. I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't win, and I do want everyone to know that if anything all this is really meant to be, my experience on Survivor is a portrait of the way a man loves his son. Boston, I'll see you soon.

(cut)

I was surprised. I was blindsided. I really thought me, Aras and Cirie were locked in, and I don't know when they decided to cut me loose, but again, I walk out of here with my integrity. I never lied to one person, and that's probably why I'm coming in fifth. That's why I'm coming in fifth. I really thought I was in. I thought I was locked in, all the way to the two. But I was wrong. 

(cut)

I'm extremely proud of myself. I'm upset that I didn't win. I'm disappointed in myself for not winning for sure, but Shane Powers had to go through a whole lot of things while he was on this island in order to exist in the game. I felt like I was really finding my groove. Again I felt like I had a nice alliance with two people I didn't have an alliance with, evidently. OK, did I play the game...am I proud of myself? I'm proud of myself for a whole bunch of reasons I never thought I'd be proud of myself. This is the toughest thing I've done. This will be the toughest thing I'll ever do in the history of my life in so far as putting yourself through things. I'm extremely happy that I experienced it.

(cut)

The arc has been beautiful. There was a beginning, a middle, and an end to my experience here on Survivor. The beginning was my 20-year cigarette addiction and quitting cold turkey and going through the mania of that, and never really ever knowing about being starving or not having food or water or the elements. I'd never really camped. I came from Los Angeles and all I had on me was a Blackberry and a cell phone and that was not gonna help me here. From the beginning I had all that, and then a middle, which was acceptance of what was going on with me, and I fit into a really, really nice groove, and the end is self-explanatory.

(cut)

The two moments that will stick with me forever are the Panamian fishing village, when I got to go and experience those people. We ate for the first time, for real, in fifteen days. That was amazing. And obviously a couple days ago the trip with Boston, on the family trip. That was the single greatest thing that's ever happened. Not in my life, but obvously on Survivor. 

(cut)

I just want to tell you Bobo, I love you so much, and again, the thing that will be really fun for us to do is watch the show and know this is a portrait of how much I love you. I'm gonna be home soon, and we're gonna do a lot of things soon. We're gonna continue to do a lot of things. I'm sorry I didn't win, I tried my hardest. Daddy's proud of himself, although disappointed, and I love you.

(cut)

If I was gonna go out, I'd like to go out now. I've got 5 days left here where I can...there's been a load of people I've been mean to, and there's been a load of people I've been rude to, and there's been a load of people that I've been short with. There's been a lot of people I've been dealing with under an immense amount of duress physically that I need to just sit with and apologize and have them understand that as a man, that's not who I am. I'm usually in control of everything in my life, and I have not been in control, and have not been able to do anything I've wanted to do for 34 days. The idea that now I'm done with this, I'm gonna leave here and go, 'OK, I want a cigarette and I want a coffee', and that's gonna happen, even if I have to give someone hundreds of dollars for that, at least I'm gonna be able to make that decision as an adult. That's what's gonna feel really great in about five seconds.

(cut)

I always knew and have always known what was most important to me. The thing about Survivor that is very interesting is that again it definitely didn't shake out anything, priority-wise, but I definitely got to learn a whole lot about myself, for sure, and I'm really, really happy it's over. 

GITANOS SMOKE SHANE
 Clip Description: Shane thinks he's a lock for the Final Four, but his tribemates decide otherwise and vote him out. Find out what each one says while voting.

Aras (votes Shane) Shane, sorry brother. You backstabbed me, dude, and I found out. Maybe we'll get a coke afterwards.

Shane (votes Danielle) OK, now I meant this week, I´m sorry. This week. You don't have to fight over food anymore.

Danielle (votes Shane) (says nothing)

Terry (votes Aras) (sighs) How many times do I have to say this? You're still the number one threat.

Cirie (votes Shane) (takes a deep breath) Um, you said at some point you had to start protecting yourself, and this becomes an individual game. This is nothing personal, um hopefully you don't take it personal. My door is always open. I'm gonna leave the ball in your field - I mean, the ball in your court. Love you, sorry.

DANIELLE'S VACATION 

Clip Description: Danielle may be banished to Exile Island, but she knows how to make the most of it. She turns it into a mini-vacation away from the pressures of the game.


DANIELLE (solo): My last visit to Exile Island was brutal . I mean, there is not words to describe how bad it was.

When the weather's nice, it's not bad at all being here. It's actually kind of relaxing, because you don't have to worry about people barking orders at you and expecting you to do things. You just come here and you do what you want to do, when you want to do it, which is great. I'm just gonna keep my fire going, eat some snails, have some coconut, clear my head, and just relax, because you have to enjoy this experience as much as possible.

(closing overhead shot of Danielle sunbathing)

KISS KISS, EAT EAT
Clip Description: Terry and his wife, Trish, along with Shane and son Boston, enjoy their Reward, a luxurious overnight stay in a well-stocked Panamanian villa. 

(Boston/Shane and Terry/Trish hug after arriving at the villa)

TERRY (solo): When you got home from a 6-month cruise, the feeling I had with my wife is the feeling families get. It's been that much tension and high-stress stuff, that when you're able to drop the pack and see your loved one, it goes right up there with one of the most emotional homecoming's I've ever had.

(Trish and Shane check out the kitchen)

SHANE (solo): It's pretty fantastic. We have all the amenities of home. There's five huge pizzas waiting for us. It was like a stocked house of food. You don't even know where to begin.

(Shane sits at the table, drinking)

TRISH : May we join you?

SHANE : Please, there's two plates here.

TRISH (to Boston): You're not eating, honey?

BOSTON : No, I'm not letting him eat, and then whenever they're done...

TRISH : Oh, I bet there's plenty.

SHANE : Yeah, there's five more pizzas total.

SHANE (solo; choked up): When you watch your 13-year old son, and you know he likes something a lot to eat, and he says, "Dad, it's OK, I don't want any," and when that kind of grace and thoughtfulness comes out of your child, and you get to see that moment, that's what I've been missing.

SHANE : Bo, I gotta hear, what'd you do on your birthday?

BOSTON : Oh...

TERRY : Cute.

SHANE (comes over to his chair and hugs him): I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I will never miss your birthday as long as I live, I swear.

BOSTON : Dad, it's fine.

(Terry tells part of a story about when Casaya lost an immunity challenge and he thought Shane would be eliminated)

SHANE (getting something from the freezer): I'm just so happy. I'm having such a great day. Having a great day. (looks at the camera) You can tell. You can tell.

MORE COMPETITIVE THAN TERRY?
Clip Description: Terry's wife, Trish, may be even more competitive than her husband. After Terry tries to recruit Shane, Trish offers him advice and a warning. 

TERRY (to Boston): How's that bacon, dude?

BOSTON : Thank you.

TRISH : So, um...

TERRY : One of the things I thought about last night - I know you want to get rid of Danielle, but you may not want to bet on the (?) that he [Aras] doesn't win the fourth, because if he wins the fourth he's into three, and somebody else has to go, so...

TRISH : I wonder if there's anyway that you can help him.

SHANE : Well, here's the thing that's just a no-brainer. I swore on my kid's life that we'd do everything to get to the four, so it's over like that. We've got to get into the four.

TERRY : So I've got to beat him, or you've got to beat him, or Cirie.

SHANE : Right. Tomorrow.

SHANE (solo): Terry's wife, Trisha, just wanted to talk about ways that I could help improve Terry's position, and I was very upfront with her, I just said I have a deal with Aras and Cirie, we're locked to the final four. I've sworn on my son's life - he's sitting across having breakfast next to me. So I said there's no discussion about helping your husband out.

(Shane and Boston talk about how good the food is)

TRISH : I don't want to talk about it anymore. You do what you need to do. (whispers) But I was talking to Shane this morning, and he's got 5 tribe members, so he thinks he's totally going to win, cause he's got 5 tribe members. The thing is, you need to somehow pull it out of your butt to make these people realize you deserve to win, because you do. He doesn't.

TRISH (solo): Probably next to Terry, I'm the most competitive person. We make a great team. I'm just here to help him. I mean obviously, this is a great visit for us, but it's business.

TRISH (to Terry): Now that I've been here and I've seen it, listening to Shane, if you don't win, I will be pissed.

(Shane and Boston sit on a couch)

SHANE (solo): You know, the reward was just an unbelievable experience. My son and I will never forget this moment.

(Shane and Boston hug goodbye, Shane tells him "one week" until he sees him again)

Shane/Boston: One week.

Shane: I love you.

Boston: I love you too.

SHANE (solo): I think I'm more I'm more focused on the prize now that I've had him here. I remember why I came here. I realize I'm close. If Terry and I are in the final 2, I'm a millionaire.

(the family members leave)

TERRY : Do we have time for brunch?

(Shane laughs)

SOFTER SIDE OF SHAN
Clip Description: Shane is overwhelmed by the Reward visit from his son, Boston. Boston, in turn, is thrilled to see his dad and hopes he can stay in the game.

SHANE (solo; choked up): Watching the sun come up this morning, drinking my espresso, but then knowing my son was near, ready to wake up, come to me. It was unbelievable. It was like I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else on the planet at all. I wanted to be right there.

(Boston and Shane lay on the couch)

BOSTON : I'm so proud of you.

SHANE : I'm going to try so hard.

BOSTON : I know you are. Just try your best.

SHANE : I got a good shot but I don't want you to be mad at me if...

BOSTON : I won't, I won't. I'm proud of you anyway.

BOSTON (solo): The biggest flaw that would go wrong is that he has an alliance with three other people; if they turn on him, he's gone, but he thinks he has a really strong three, so I trust his judgment.

SHANE, THE DAY AFTER (05:19)


missing transcript

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat