pátek 11. dubna 2014

survivor 11 episode 12 insider videos

Transcripted by James Barber

JUDD VOTED OUT 
Clip Description:  Danni was marked for banishment but Judd ends up getting voted out in this Tribal Council.  Find out what each tribemate says while casting a vote.


RAFE : Judd, I'm pretty sure it's one of us tonight. I hope it's you, but if it's not, then good job.

LYDIA : You told me today that there was only one sure way to avoid being voted off, and that was to have an immunity necklace. But you also forgot that there's also an alliance that I tried to form with you, but I think you chose your own destiny.

DANNI : You always say we're a bunch of squirrels trying to get a nut. Well, sorry I had to write your name down but I don't have an alliance and I had to do what I had to do today. Sorry.

STEPHENIE : I really did not want to do this, but some conversations have come up that you were turning on our alliance, and I've heard a number of things, so I feel that I can't trust you, and if I don't get rid of you, then I won't go to the end. I'm so sorry, I love you like a brother, and I hope you'll forgive me.

JUDD : Hey, Lidia [sic], you sang and you danced your way right out of the jungle. Adios.

CINDY : Lydia, being who you are makes you a threat in this game. People love you, and you're so dang smiley. Like your recipes, you always bring a smile to my face, and I'll never forget any of 'em. Thanks a lot.


JUDD'S FINAL WORDS 
Clip Description:  Right after seeing his torch snuffed, Judd delivers his Final Words, and boy, is he angry! He learned a lot in Guatemala though and readily admits it.


Well, unfortunately, my time's up, man. I'm really pissed off. I feel I was pissed on, pissed off, lied to, betrayed, and one thing I'll go home with, man, is my integrity and my morals. One thing I didn't do was lie to anybody, man. I never made a promise to anybody, never did nothing. They just kind of pissed all over me because they knew everybody on that damn jury liked me. Once they got rid of Jamie, that was my falling point. They knew damn well everyone else on that jury was banking for me. That was annoying the crap out of 'em. Get rid of the biggest target, and that's what they did. I'm really pissed off, was lied to...I can't wait for the final 2, I hope one of these...I'll have a lot more to say than that, man. Unfortunately, I could have really used the money, but I tried my hardest and played my hardest. I'm proud of myself. That's it.

(cut)

Not bad at all, man. I've never even went camping before. Lasting out here 33 days, I barely ate, just drank lots of water, built fires, 2 quarters of a mile to get water, lost 40 pounds; that's probably the best thing that happened to me down here, actually, is I lost 40 pounds. Everybody should come out here and try the jungle diet. It works pretty damn well; about 1 or 2 pounds a day. So I would suggest everybody back home come to the Guatemalan jungle and lose a lot of weight. I did.

(cut)

I learned a lot about myself, man. I think this whole experience, man, made me a better man. I mean, back home, what I take for granted is just unbelievable. The little quarrels that you have with people, the little fights and all that, are just useless and meaningless. When you're stuck out here for 33 days, it's a lot to think about. I was actually blessed to get this experience, and more than anything it was a mental rehab for me. It probably was one of the best experiences of my entire life, and I'm very proud to have been a part of it, and I definitely feel I came out of it a better man, for sure. I needed it.

(cut)

I tell you what, I would've never expected to be blindsided like this. I'm in shock. It's not like I can't believe it, I mean I am a big threat. It comes down to the jury. I was tight with Bobby Jon, Gary and Jamie. That's what their vote was based on, man. Cause it's coming down to the end. They looked at that and they were like, 'This dude was close to them, right now Judd's got 3 votes, man.' That's why I think I was blindsided. It doesn't feel good being blindsided and it sucks being lied to. In this game I made one promise and I didn't lie to anybody, I just went with the flow. I never really gave anybody a direct answer. I went beating around the bush. To be lied to in your face, 'Am I getting voted out?' on the way here, and everyone says, 'No, we're gunning for Lydia, we're gunning for Lydia,' then it's me - I'm really pissed off man. But like I said, what am I gonna do? Can't cry over spilt milk. There's been worse things in my life. Gotta move on and accept it. I'll get over it. Hopefully I won't put the weight back on. I'm glad I lasted 33 days, that's very important to me.

(cut)

My tribemates back there - I really believe you're a bunch of scumbags, and believe me when I say I hope you do get bit by the crocodile. I hope there's 5 crocodiles out there, one for each of you because right now, to me you're nothing but a piece of damn dirt. Actually, you're nothing but a minnow (?), and that freaking crocodile is looking for you. If you think I'm gonna say something nice to you, you're dead wrong. I got nothing nice to say to you. Thanks for blindsiding me; believe me baby, your day will come. There's only one person out there that didn't blindside me, and I know exactly who it was."

IS THAT A FROG IN YOUR SHORTS, OR...? 
Clip Description:  Never one to mince words, Judd shares a little too much information about what’s going on in his shorts.



JUDD (solo):

"Yeah, me, Danni, Rafe and Lydia just went down by the pool and I was gonna put on a nice pair of dry shorts, because I got like a jock itch and some fungus growing down in my privates. As soon as I get my shorts on, a frog just jumps right outta my shorts. I'm sure it probably laid a ton of crap in it and made it worse. If I would've put 'em on I probably would've been up to my neck in bacteria, so I guess I caught it in time. I was actually just slipping 'em on and BAM, there came the frog. So it probably dumped in my shorts and laid all the bacteria all over 'em.

(cut)

It feels like the frog's been in my pants over a week. It's kinda working it's way around there, and it's not a pleasant feeling, man. At all.


MONKEYSHINES 
Clip Description:  During her overnight Reward visit, Judd’s wife gets a real eye opener when she’s kept awake by howler monkeys.



(clips of the family visit in camp at night)

JUDD (solo): "My wife, Stephenie's boyfriend and Cindy's sister, we were all just getting tucked in for the night, and I wish these howler monkeys would just go berserk. That way they can get a taste of what we've been sleeping in 
for 31 days. I'm waiting for that loud, obnoxious noise to start freakin' 'em out."

(animal noises)

JUDD'S WIFE (whispering): I hear frogs. I hear monkeys. I don't even know what I hear. I can't believe Judd can sleep through this. It's crazy.


IS THAT A GAVEL I SEE BEFORE ME? 
Clip Description:  When Rafe and Danni read the tree mail, they speculate about whether or not the upcoming challenge will be an auction





(Rafe and Danni answer the treemail)

RAFE (picks up the gavel): Oh.

DANNI: Oh, wow.

RAFE (reads treemail): It's all about decisions. You still have a voice. Hesitation could cost you dearly. Think...then make your choice. Have you any patience? The temptations could be great. For a chance to adjust your attitude. You might also fill your plate.

(Danni bangs the gavel)

RAFE: A gavel and then...

DANNI: It could be an auction. Maybe it is?

RAFE: I think it might be an auction.

(Rafe and Danni run back to camp saying it's going to be an auction)

STEPHENIE: SHUT UP!

DANNI: No, really, we have one of these (waves gavel)...

STEPHENIE: OH MY GOD, IT'S AN AUCTION!!

(they hug)




DANNI DOES SOME DAMAGE 
Clip Description:  Danni’s trying not to get her hopes up, but thinks she might have saved herself by cleverly shifting the cross-hairs from herself to Judd. Turns out she's right: Judd goes home tonight, and gleeful Danni gets to stay.



DANNI (solo):

"Well, my plan seems to have worked so far, of course you never know what happens 'til Tribal Council. I talked to Rafe and Stephenie when we went to get wood, and I guess Judd had gone up to them and told them that I was trying to mess up their alliance, or whatever. I just told them that he was talking about Rafe being the strongest and he was trying to get a group to vote him off. It was a whole lot easier than I thought it was going to be. They agreed to voting him off tonight instead of Lydia, but sometimes you get people's word and it quickly turns around, so I'm a little bit nervous about tonight. I don't know, every day's different, you know how that goes, how things can just unfold. Right now, if that works for tonight, that would be HUGE, that would be so big. We'll crack the alliance. (laughs)


(cut)

It's funny how it's my lucky number. Day 33. 33's my number. It's Larry Bird's number - I had it all through school playing basketball, so it's always been my lucky number. And now it's day 33 all this has unfolded. But things change, so I'm not going to get my hopes up too much. Just take it one day at a time and never get comfortable. Always be on your toes.

(cut)

Well, Rafe...it wasn't too hard to get Stephenie and Rafe to listen and really believe everything, which was true, I just kind of put the words in Judd's mouth, kind of. Rafe was a little hesitant about Judd anyway, he didn't trust him completely. He was afraid he was going to target him. And Stephenie and Rafe are so tight that I knew if he was targeting Rafe, Stephenie wasn't going to be happy with that. And Stephenie's been running the show, so I figured that might be a shot. I was surprised that it did work so well. Supposedly.

(cut)

I don't think you can trust anybody in this game; that's why you always have to stay on your toes, why you don't want to leave anybody with an opportunity to really talk. I really think I can trust Rafe over anybody. And Stephenie too, over the rest of the crew. We know how Stephenie's lied before in Palau, and you have to in this game, and you just don't know what's going to happen . Your only sure bet is to obviously win immunity.

(cut)

I am going to be sweating bullets tonight at Tribal Council until those votes are read. But we know one thing - I'm not going tonight. I have another few days. It's so fun. It's getting really good. (laughs)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat