sobota 3. května 2014

season 13 episode 9 insider videos

Brad's Final Words 
Check out Brad's description of his "best worst experience" during his final words.

"My experience overall has been the best worst experience of my entire life. I've grown a lot as an individual. I feel like I've stepped out of my boundaries, I've stepped away from my comfort zone, and I really just dove into something I wasn't really sure about. Like I said, it's been the best worst experience of my entire life. It's kind of a sigh of relief for me, at the same time, parting is bittersweet. It was great getting to know the rest of the tribemates."

(cut)

"The journey has ended, but it's been a good journey, and I'm really excited about what is going to come next."

(cut)

"It did come as a shock to me, but like I said, it's bittersweet and a slight sigh of relief. To be perfectly honest with you, I didn't know I was going. I didn't know what was brewing underneath everyone's breath, but at the same token, they're all good people, and I'm thrilled to have made jury. We'll see what happens next."

(cut)

"Anything is possible in this game, and making jury just proves that. When he said I was first person as part of the jury, it came as a complete shock. I've conquered a couple of goals with joining Survivor, and I'm really, really excited about what's going to come next." 

Brad, the Day After 
Find out what Brad had the toughest time adjusting to during his time on the island.

"So, my hardest time out there with the Raro tribe was really just getting used to the lack of in my life, whether it be nutrients or water or adjusting to the climate or adjusting to the different personalities as well."

(cut)

"It was a huge difference going from Puka to Raro. Again, you're adjusting to all different sorts of personalities. I think the Puka tribe really meshed together well."

(cut)

"It made it harder at Raro because there were a lot more people you had to deal with, and a lot more personalities you had to babysit."

(cut)

"I am a congenial person, and I do adapt well to different types of environments and personalities, but then there's only so much that you can take to where you go, 'OK, I'm gonna wash my hands, the dishes are done, I'm gonna let my true colors shine.'"

(cut)

"I felt like I did get along with people, to be hoenst with you, both from a Puka standpoint and from a Raro standpoint. At the end of the day, it was just too much for me to handle. I started to snap, literally, like my personality, I could tell that I started to snap, like OK, small things would start to annoy me, and I would end up keeping my mouth shut."

(cut)

"One of the things I would do differently is the way I would phrase some of the things that came out of my mouth. Use 'we' vs 'I'. I had mentioned a couple of times it's going to be every man for himself. I think that really put me in a vulnerable position. I should have emphasized alliances and a strong team bond."

(cut)

"You're not in a proper state of mind, so that's what makes it hard. The lack of food, the lack of water, the lack of sleep. That's what makes it difficult to stay focused in the game and to give it 110% like you want to give. Just to have a rational head. A lot of times you're thinking without a rational head on your shoulders, because of all the different elements that contribute to your personality malfunctions, if you will (laughs)."

(cut)

"I felt like with the Puka tribe I built a strong bond with Yul and with Rebekah (Becky). I felt like we connected on a different level. I believed in what both of them stand for and continue to stand for, and I felt like we were on that same level. Intellectually, and where we are in life in terms of giving back to our community. Rebekah (Becky) is an attorney for womens' rights - I really admire that. Yul was an attorney. He's one of the most intelligent people I've ever met in my entire life. He's just an all-around great guy. I didn't feel that connection with anyone on the Raro tribe."

(cut)

"It made no difference to me whatsoever being split up ethnically. I felt like we found that common ground, that human standpoint. I don't really see color. I live in the melting pot of the universe, pretty much. I'll use myself as an example. I'm a number of different nationalities, mixed into one. I really didn't see any type of color going into the game."

(cut)

"The things that make a person change out here are just really realizing you don't need all of the fluff to live a normal life. It's nice to have, but it's not a need to have, and you really realize the need to have when you're out on an island trying to survive."

(cut)

"My favorite time in the game for the past couple of weeks was just knowing I could survive on my own two feet without anyone's help. The fact that I killed a chicken and ate it 15 minutes later, the fact that I hit it with a rock and killed it, or harpooned an eel - I mean who in their entire life is going to do that? I've definitely stepped out of my comfort zone."

(cut)

"I thought the biggest obstacle for me coming into the game was going to be that survival process, but at the end of the day it was a combination of that survival process as well as juggling the different personalities and managing the people around you."

(cut)

"When I get back to LA I'm going to tell them it was the best and worst experience of my life."

(cut)

"It's just an unexplainable thing. I cannot explain what I've just been through. You're depriving your body of nutrients and food and water and having to compete in these challenges the next day on virtually no calories whatsoever. It's mindboggling. I'm glad to have made it 21 days."

(cut)

"I'm glad to have made it on the jury, and it is a huge responsibility. I'm thankful to have been a part of it, and I'm going to use my vote to the best of my knowledge. I'm gonna give it to someone I feel deserves it."

(cut)

"This experience has been a tremendous experience, an amazing experience. One that I would not trade for the world."

Sundra's Mighty Tribe
Sundra reacts to the mutiny, describing how Aitu pulled together to earn the wonderful Reward of coffee and pastries. 

"Oh Lord, it is definitely a new game now. I don't know what's to come, I don't know what is to come, because I certainly didn't expect this today, but it is definitely a new game, and we just have to hold tight, the four of us, and just play our behinds off."

(cut)

"When I saw the mutiny in its completion, the numbers were scary. The numbers and the size of the people were scary."

(cut)

"You look at us and we look like the poor little things, little weaklings, but I know we're not weaklings in many other ways. We're not as big and brawny as those guys, but we've proved on several occasions that we're mighty. That's when we're just like OK guys, we saw the challenge, we saw what laid ahead, we said we're just going to put our heart and our all into it, and above all just keep our dignity. They were very comfortable today when they saw the numbers. They were very comfortable, Raro. They were all like, 'Yeah, we're having coffee, we're having danishes.' (moves her body side to side and does a goofy grin) It was like a done deal."

(cut)

"Of course it kind of ticks you off when people are like celebrating, especially before the win, but one thing with Aitu, one thing we've always prided ourselves on is we don't let that frustrate us. That makes us even more focused. We're always focused, but that's like super-focused, zoom in, dig deep, pull it out. I was in that barrel getting tossed, my knee was getting scraped up against the inside, and I thought I was going to have a heart attack being tossed around like that inside that barrel. Every time I'm like, 'OK, just breathe. Just dig deep and breathe. It's gonna be OK. It's gonna be OK.'"

(cut)

"I think what happened is perhaps the four of us that are remaining, our spirits have always kind of remained true. We really want to play this game as true as possible. People say oh you gotta look out for yourself to get to the top. People have won the game by deceptive means. Who's to say there's isn't something to say you can't do it. But because our hearts are in the right place, honestly, and we have strength, that's what has carried us through. We didn't just rely on other people. We relied on ourselves as individuals also. I think that's what works. Our hearts are in the right places when we go out there."

(cut)

"(lets out a cry of delight) Oh, the reward! I'm gonna cry again. You don't understand!"

(cut)

"And we had muffins. We had chocolate and blueberry muffins. I've never had a day this happy in my life. I've said it before. Even when I had my son, I think I was too drugged to enjoy it."
(cut)

"It was amazing. We just kept eating. We ate and ate even when we were full. We just ate. I was like, 'I just wanna feel sick.' We all had this glazed look on our face. We got to wash our clothes. We had our letters - there's nothing like getting to see your name written down on a letter, and you're like (makes a happy noise). I wasn't sure who it was from. I thought maybe my godmother in New York had written to me. I opened the letter and it was from my son, and a letter from my good friend Kim back in LA. We were reading our letters, and Ozzy goes to open this box, and there were pictures from home. Everybody got pictures. I was like, 'My heart can't take it. Are they gonna execute us tomorrow, cause this is the best day of my life!' I really thought that. I'm just not used to something this good. I'm just not. It kept getting better and better and better."

(cut)

"(laughs) Coupled with how everything went down, that's what made it so much sweeter. We're like four people who genuinely appreciated it and appreciated each other. That's why it felt so damn good."

(cut)

"OK, so we had coffee, tea, orange juice, and there's milk and sugar for the tea and coffee. We had apricot, strawberry or raspberry, and apple little tarts. We had like this little strudel type danish, it was like cherry or lemon or something like that. We had blueberry muffins, chocolate muffins, plain muffins, pecan. We had banana nutbread. We had oatmeal cookies. Oh my God. And we had fresh hot water. And we got to put on a robe, let everything air out cause we've been in these clothes forever. Just lay on some nice pillows, with some couches, and we could see the ocean. You could lay up on the hammock. You could put your feet up on the table. We had plates. We had real plates. We had napkins. We had silverware. It was unbelievable. I'm gonna be high at least until...I may sleep with a smile on my face."

(cut)

"I think after this experience we have definitely gotten closer. We have definitely gotten closer. I think right now we're like, 'I can't afford to have any mistrust.' I don't think there will be. I think we have to hang tight. So many odds are against us. But at the end of the day we can say, 'You know what, we stayed true to each other. We didn't backstab each other.' It may mean we don't get as far, but at least we can look each other in the eyes and feel good about it." 

Nate Interview 
Find out what Nate and Adam really think of Brad's new "every man for himself" attitude.

(Brad and Parvati fish; Nate joins Adam near the shore)

NATE: Oh do I have some newsy-news for yousie-you. 

ADAM: I wanna hear it.

NATE: OK, this is how we're going. First of all, regardless of who we gotta get rid of, we're getting rid of Brad. 

ADAM: OK, I've changed my tune towards Brad anyway. 

NATE: Are you kidding me? He's like, "You gotta start thinking for yourself."

ADAM: I'm thinking the exact same thing you are. 

(Adam and Nate look at Brad from a good distance away)

NATE: Yeah, brotha. Woo hoo! Traitor. Yeah dog! Keep feeding us, you backstabbing bitch!

ADAM: OK, so Brad's next then. Fine. I like that. 

NATE: That's gangsta. 

ADAM: I got you.

NATE (solo): Numbers are dwindling, so people are starting to get hungry for that money. At first people were like, "I gotta survive out here, I gotta hold on cause I can't do anything by myself." And now I can tell people are like, "Snap, that's some money." It's like, "Ease up partner. It'll come. Earn it."

Tribal Council 
Watch as each member of Raro casts a vote at Tribal Council.

CANDICE (Brad - all but Brad vote for Brad): Brad, I'm voting for you tonight because I think as soon as you got the chance you would go over and mutiny and be with Becky and Yul, and you said you're playing an individual game, you don't trust the people on this tribe. So that's why I'm voting for you. Good luck.

JONATHAN: Obviously this is nothing personal; you seem like a very nice guy. I'm in a very precarious position here and I'm hoping that more than me, I'm not the only one to vote for you. Good luck.

REBECCA: I think you're a great guy, I just could not trust you.

BRAD (Jonathan): I think you're a good guy, a good leader, and a good father, but you're coming in way too late in the game. Sorry.

JENNY: I guess I won't know until all this is said and done whether it was you who wrote down my name at the last Tribal Council. Yes, we bonded, but I could never really trust you.

PARVATI: I love you and I'm really gonna miss you. You're just a really strong competitor and a huge threat right now.

NATE: You just proved my point. You said you don't trust us. 

ADAM: Nothing personal, buddy, I just see potential for you to flip to the other side if we merge, and I don't see that potential from anyone else in our tribe. 

+ CBS Early Show Secret Scene


(Brad and Pavarti watch Jonathan climbing a tree)

BRAD (solo): I like Jonathan. He's like a really personable guy. He's making himself useful, that's for sure.

Jonathan: If I had a machete, it would help. Can you just toss it up?

BRAD (solo): He's a really good guy, and he's contributing a lot. Unfortunately it has come too late in the game, so I think ultimately he's the one who's going to get voted off.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat