neděle 20. dubna 2014

early show 12 episode 1

Tina Scheer Early Show Secret Scene + Interview

Video:



Transcript by SurvivorFever.net 2.3.06 

Harry: Hey, the new season of Survivor they´ve been here last night and Tina the lumberjack, last the lumberjill begin the first castoff and one of many reasons for her portion was her tribemate Cirie who as about to seen.. secret scene was more than any who see Tina to go.

<clip> 

Cirie: I really can't stand the lumberjack lady. (laughs) My God. And it's so early. I never thought it would be this soon that someone would get on my nerves so much. It's just that she doesn't value anything that I have to say. If there's a question of what we should do, if I say we should turn the fish on its side, and two other people say we should stand the fish up straight, she'll say, 'Okay, let's stand the fish up straight.' Then she'll say, 'You know what? I have an even better idea. How about we turn it on its side?' Didn't I just say that five minutes ago?"

Rene: Survivor Panama Exile Island, kicked off last night and it´s always someone hadn´t been first to go. Unfortunately, for female lumberjack Tina Scheer, the acts …

<video clip of Casaya members strategizing before Tribal Council>

Rene:  Tina Scheer, good morning.  First of all, I thought that was one of the more civil Tribal Councils I've ever seen.   It was very well done.   You were among this tribe of quote/unquote  "older women". 

Tina:  Older women.

Rene:  The tribes were broken up into younger women, younger men, older women, older men.  I don't think you're an older woman.

Tina:  I'm just getting started, baby.

Rene:  I mean, come on, right.   Are you surprised that you were just getting started and you're here already?

Tina:  You know what?  To me it was a game and somebody had to go first.  And when I saw the breakdown of the four teams and this and that, once I got there, I thought, it's very possible I'll go home first. 

Rene:  Do you regret taking on a leadership role so soon?

Tina:  Well, I don't feel that I was taking a leadership role at the start.  To me, it was just like, somebody's got to do it.  Maybe it was a leadership role but I just felt like we need to do this and do this and do this.  So I wasn't like, "I'm going to be the leader."   No one else was going to do it.  And I'm not going to sleep under the stars and I'm not going to go without water and I'm not going without fire.  And I told Melinda at one point, "I'm not necessarily doing this for you guys.  I'm doing it because I don't want to be without this stuff."

Rene:  Well, the crazy part is, you're the one out there who's very comfortable in the outdoors and they get rid of you. 

Tina:  Smart them.

Rene:  Do you think Cirie had it out for you?

Tina:  After watching the show, apparently.  I mean, I don't have any ill feelings towards anybody on the show.  It was a game but after watching it last night, it definitely feels more like that than before.

Rene:  You didn't have to spend any time on Exile Island but it was sort of in the back of your mind, 'I don't want to be out there by myself.'

Tina:  Well, after one night on Casaya, I thought, I don't want to do that, because I kept getting up all night long and keeping the fire so that the fire never went out when I was on the island.  And there was a couple of times in the night when the girls were getting a little bit frightened and I'd run out and start the fire and build it up and it made everybody feel more comfortable being with fire than without.  And I thought, man, I don't want to go out there.

Rene:  And you come out and you go, "I caught a fish everybody!"  You didn't really catch the fish, did you?

Tina: It was a catch.

Rene: It was barely alive, flopping around on the rocks. (laughs)

Tina:  I caught it in a tide pool after the tide went out.  I'm the one that caught it.  No, definitely, I walked up upon it.  And it was alive and it was food.  That was great.

Rene:  I want to ask you about, you're called a lumberjill.  What is that?

Tina:  A lumberjill...I'm a female logging sports athlete.  I compete in events like underhand chopping, axe throwing, crosscut sawing, chain sawing.  And it's a great sport.  There's a lot of really cool people involved in it. 

Rene:  In fact, you were on the CBS Morning News ten years ago.  When Harry Smith was...look at you then...ten years ago.  Whoa!  

Rene:  Harry Smith was interviewing you via satellite.  Look at you there.

Tina:  I know!

Rene:  Hey, let me ask you something a little bit on the serious side, Tina, about your son.  Because, you were supposed to do Survivor: Guatemala and your son, Charlie, your only child, died a week before you went.  You carried a big burden out there.  Why didn't you share that with anybody out there?

Tina:  Umm, because I didn't know them.  It was like, I'm not going to go there until I go further down.  If I had made it further, I might have shared.  But that's mine and I just didn't feel it necessary to bring it.  And it...people say, "did it affect your game?"  I was playing the game.  I was having a lot of fun while I was out there.   And I just kept it on a little place right here, and in here <points to heart> and just felt it unnecessary and I didn't want to use his death as a means to further myself. 

Rene: Can I just ask you as a parent, I mean, how are you doing?

Tina:  Well, other than being completely miserable, I'm okay.  I miss him everyday, and everybody else does.  You know, his father and our families, so, we just have to learn how to live the rest of our lives without Charlie. 

Rene:  Tina, it's good to see you, good luck to you, okay?

Tina:  Thank you.

Rene:  Thanks so much for sharing.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat